Missing harem

Xanatos

Aug 9, 2021
Not sure if this is a bug or if I messed up somewhere, but my kitty harem no longer appears in the guest menu of the Frost Hound. I still got new kids from them , but can’t find them anymore. What did I miss?

• Sad
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
They're still there on all my files. It's possible there was a bug that got fixed in the last few backer patches but I don't see any reports or comments about the cat harem vanishing so I doubt it. Post a save?

Xanatos

Aug 9, 2021
Not sure how to do that, but I can at least give you the version I’m working with.
Development Build 0.4.8
This is all on mobile if that helps

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Well, you're on the newest version so I'm stumped as they're present on my saves. I haven't played around with the mobile port so I'm not sure where it naturally stores your saves when you use the Save to File option, but you should be able to create one of those and then upload the file here, either off your phone or by sending it to a computer and doing it from there.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
That's... not a save file. It should end in .coc2, since saves are supposed to be cross-platform.

Xanatos

Aug 9, 2021
no idea what to tell you. I push save to file, and I get a wall of text under the address blob: I have never done this before, so I’m most likely screwing something up.

Xanatos

Aug 9, 2021
For some reason, kitties came back after the chat with River/Mallach. Not sure what the connection is if any, but thought you should know. Working with an IPhone, so no APK unfortunately.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
For some reason, kitties came back after the chat with River/Mallach. Not sure what the connection is if any, but thought you should know. Working with an IPhone, so no APK unfortunately.
Iphone is not supported by developers since apple is bitch to work with. Play at your own risk.

Reactions: Burnerbro