Minor item ideas (reliably small breasts and fallible sterilex)

Estradus

Mar 31, 2018
I've had two mechanics I've been wanting in the game for a while, and I thought - well why not just make them myself?

Item 1: This game really likes very large, milky breasts. I do not. The ways of reducing breast size are few and far between, and its really kind of a pain to deal with. My solution: a consumable that provides a perk, not unlike the passing grade chest perk in Flexible Survival, that establishes a maximum cup size, and will slowly shrink you down if you exceed it. Using it a second time will let you reset your desired maximum cup size, or remove the limiter entirely. Possibly rope in an effect to cap milk production and remove milk-related perks, because there doesn't seem to be any way of doing that short of going completely breastless right now.

Item 2: A fallible version of sterilex. As Merielle says, the fun isn't in getting knocked up - its the potential that you could, right now, be being knocked up. Get some sort of birth control that only works 9 times out of 10, or only drops your fertility down to .1 or something.
That would be of limited efficacy if you had modifiers, because dropping your base fertility to .1 wouldn;t do much if you had a +10 from heat - maybe something that divides the whole fertility value by 100 for the duration? Whatever I do it would probably take some troubleshooting.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Amber Seed removes milk-related perks, and doesn't automatically remove breasts when it does so. I do like the idea of a user configurable set breast size function. Make it go in both directions? Up if you get too low, down if you get too high? We already have Hips Don't Lie and Buttslut. They establish a minimum size, but still.

Out of curiosity, what are you trying to do that produces 'very large, milky breasts' as a side effect?

You could probably just set it to 0.1.
I wouldn't worry about Heat, unless/until a Heat Cycle is added. Heat is deliberately induced and counterable with Sterilex. If someone just wanted a small chance to become pregnant, they probably wouldn't be inducing Heat.

Currently, fertility/virility is kind of in a weird state. Baseline can only increase (except for the one-time Dr. Lash treatment), or be set to 0 via Sterilex. Probably because perfect birth control exists, it doesn't matter how high your fertility/virility is, you're not getting yourself or anyone else pregnant unless you want to. And you can practically guarantee pregnancy if you really want to.

You could have two modes:
1. Temporarily set to a low number
2. Permanent decrease to Fertility/Virility (a set amount like a reverse Fertite+, a random amount or dependent on the current value like Chill Pills)

Reactions: Athena

CasualsFriday

Oct 17, 2019
Concerning the fallible Sterilex, you could have Dr. Badger sell a back-alley version of it that's cheaper, but less effective, then everytime the PC has a load in pussy, add text that says "I hope the Cheap-Sterilex doesn't fail!". I like your idea :) .

I've messed with the coding of the game, message me if you want me to make a prototype :(

CasualsFriday

Oct 17, 2019
Concerning the fallible Sterilex, you could have Dr. Badger sell a back-alley version of it that's cheaper, but less effective, then everytime the PC has a load in pussy, add text that says "I hope the Cheap-Sterilex doesn't fail!". I like your idea :) .

I've messed with the coding of the game, message me if you want me to make a prototype :(

Whoos, that last emoji was supposed to be :)