Mindwash Visor VR Dungeon

Bimbifier

Apr 14, 2016
So I have this idea I plan on working on and wouldn't mind some feedback.

Basically, it's a mini-dungeon created due to Mitzi futzing around with Dr. Badger's Mindwash Visor.

It would start with letting Mitzi test out the Mindwash visor. Afterwards, she would ask if she could play with it while you weren't there. You wouldn't be able to use the visor for the next week, and you'd get some scenes of her doing some adjustments to it, and the aftermath.

Once she was done, you would be able to select the "special program" when using the visor.

Once activated, you'd find out that the Doll Maker's AI is running the program, and has some choice words if you beat it in combat.

What happens next is a short dungeon where Steele faces a number of challenges (combat, quizzes, puzzles, etc). Failure in a challenge results in some sort of body mod and bimbofication, with the player getting to choose from a list of mods for each one.

If Steele gets to the end without failing, she gets a prize of some kind (like a minor lust resistance, or influx of credits). Failure at any point results in Steele waking up in Badger's clinic (after the AI hijacked her body to fly there or something), with Badger having made the changes that Steele "requested/earned" in the dungeon.

There would be an epilogue of deciding how to "reward"/deal with Mitzi after the debacle.

Thoughts, comments, suggestions, issues before I get started?

Reactions: Natetheman223

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I think it's neat.

You'd need to have a contingency for those goody-two-shoes who report Badger to the UGC, but yeah, sounds like a fun idea.

Maybe the UGC decided against clearing the place of equipment because of all the (probably literal) booby traps all around her shop, and as such the Doll Maker is still in the shop, but offline. So the Doll Maker AI in the Visor uses your body to reactivate the actual machine in addition to walking it into the shack.

Reactions: valkyr42