Miko Steele

mokeo

Apr 14, 2016
Underwater Holloween Town
Trying to get over an art block so I've decided to draw my current T.i.T.S Steele.

I have a thing for demons so I automatically search out for demon-morph transformations items as my "starter" transformation, but I recently decided to try out other transformations.

I went for the Orange Myr transformation; I took as many pills aiming for a full transformation.

14 demon horns on my head(...and maybe more on my body) and my long demon tongue survived, which i'm quite happy that they did.

steele 1.jpgsteele 2.jpgmono steele.jpgsteele bust.jpg

*don't have a tablet or wacom, just a samsung galaxy note 2 phone w. Pen and Autodesk: Sketch Book app (pro version)

*another thing, i don't know what the "Honeypot bra" looked like.....google image search did not help....

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
For honeypot bra...well desc ingame pretty much tell how it should be like. I take it's jsut normal one that the more milk absobr it will be mroe transparent and ofc as honeypots can have large breasts when stored much of honey it will expand a little bit to still keep them in (well maybe not as much as they grown but a lil less so I take this mean why it's said to make them more bouncy - with less part of breast it would keep in the more chance for that effect to be noticable)

PS. What is that things over her ears? Horns?

mokeo

Apr 14, 2016
For honeypot bra...well desc ingame pretty much tell how it should be like. I take it's jsut normal one that the more milk absobr it will be mroe transparent and ofc as honeypots can have large breasts when stored much of honey it will expand a little bit to still keep them in (well maybe not as much as they grown but a lil less so I take this mean why it's said to make them more bouncy - with less part of breast it would keep in the more chance for that effect to be noticable)

PS. What is that things over her ears? Horns?

ooh, Thank you. Now when I draw more of my steele I'll change the appearance of the bra. Also yes, those are horns, not all of the implants from lucifer's candy apple went away. The demon horns and tounge I still have :)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hahah good I could be of some help. And seems I quessed right about those horns, well I not folloing on current TF ool so not been up to date with all TF effects that PC can undergo. And then I was curious what they were as it looked pretty cool imho on this chara.

VivInSpace

May 9, 2016
She's very cute!! I really like her blue skin, it's so pretty!! And I'm suuuuper impressed you did that on a phone! Your art style is rad!

mokeo

Apr 14, 2016
bath.pngI prefer baths over showers mainly for the stupid things you can do in them....plus you don't need to worry about slipping and hurting your wrist every time you move...

mokeo

Apr 14, 2016
tthan.pngThank you for views. 

Making a goal of drawing or posting already drawn art of my Steele every 100 views really helped me keep my art-block at bay. I've even started to slowly mold out a drawing/coloring technique i'm comfortable with. As long as my phone doesn't crap out on me I'll continue making "decent" art for you guys. :)

P.s. I recently discovered "Virtual Tablet", an app that turn any S-pen enable phone into a mini tablet. It was awkward at first but I eventual grown use to the basic workings and feelings if i actually had a tablet, but still a bit stiff drawing wise...it feels weird drawing on my PC, OK....Anyways, I've recently downloaded Autodesk Sketch Pro 7(PC) and it has WAY more options then it's pro app version I plan to explore all of them and hopefully expand my art skills in a variety of ways. 

mokeo

Apr 14, 2016
andlove.pngBedtime stories, the moment when a fellow bookworm falls hard for a android who's just as much a bookworm as you are.

Harato(Ben-14) pierced my heart of steele like it was paper~ <3

mokeo

Apr 14, 2016
squirell1.pngI recently found a squirrel in one of my porch flower pots. It looks hurt so I'm currently taking care of it.

[Taking a break from drawing my steele]