Kitsune in TiTs?

CabalShadowBiscuit

Aug 31, 2015
Is Kitsune in TiTs a possibility? Personally my favorite race in CoCs, because Nine Tail is so hard to get but once you got it you feel really accomplished. 

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
For now - only with mod. In future - barely, since TiTS is a game about alien monstergirls.

Longbow

Feb 10, 2016
I seem to recall that multiple kitsune races were being worked on by different people at some point. None of them were completed, as far as I know.

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
The Sionachs are the closest thing we've got in TiTs for Kitsunes as of right now.

They aren't really in the game yet.

CabalShadowBiscuit

Aug 31, 2015
Was there original plan to have psi abilities that's lined with int and willpower? I recall it from much earlier, dono if they gave up on that, but Kitsune can be a psychic race

Last edited by a moderator:

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
Psychic stuff isn't a main priority right now, but it's still on the list of things that are eventually gonna be done.

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Was there original plan to have psi abilities that's lined with int and willpower? I recall it from much earlier, dono if they gave up on that, but Kitsune can be a psychic race

Even if added, it would be something vaguely kitsune styled.

CabalShadowBiscuit

Aug 31, 2015
Even if added, it would be something vaguely kitsune styled.

Well, Kitsunes are trickers, I think playing as a kitsune with ability to gain different dialog options or at least in battle being able to debuff opponents is good enough for me.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Well, Kitsunes are trickers, I think playing as a kitsune with ability to gain different dialog options or at least in battle being able to debuff opponents is good enough for me.

And combat abilities or dialogue options are even less likely.

crushogre

Sep 2, 2015
I know it's already too late what with space goblins and tanuki already being in the game but I think it would be better if there weren't any actual races based on earth mythology only mods