Meryl's Art Storage

Meryl

Nov 10, 2020
Meryl done!

Name: Meryl Gonn
Breasts Size: G Cup
Penis size: 15 Cm
Vagina: Virgin
Anus: Very Loose (Sometimes she doesn't even realise that she's shiting herself)
Penis: Virgin
Lactating: Yes
Oral: Professional
Anal: Moderate
Handjob: Still Learning
Tittyfuck: Professional
Role: Dominant
Favorite Weapon: Fists

Like: Men and Herms, big and micro penis, submissive creatures, milking tits, give and receive handjob, give and receive blowjob, give anal, give tittyfuck, give spanking and choke others, give footjob, receive cumshot inside, prostate ejaculation, masturbate prostate and clitoris, give and receive breastfeeding, give teasing, give golden shower, give humiliation, cursing, missionary, doggystyle and deepthroat.

Dislike: Women, receive anal, receive vaginal, dominant creatures, receive teasing, receive spanking and beign choked, cum outside her, beign raped.

Would love to: Marry with a man and become her dominatrix, force husband to crossdress and have sex with men, cheat on husband while he watch, have sex slaves, find someone strong enough that can make her submissive, lose her vaginal virginity and get impregnated until her death or broke the most alpha male in the world and finally lose her penis virginity penetrating him till the rest of their lives.

Like to be called: Mommy, Bad-Ass Bitch, Mistress, Boss, Miss.

Hate to be called: Man, Little Girl, Princess, Femboy, Whore, Lady, Cum Dump, Fragile, Girl.

Motto: "When I say cum inside, you CUM INSIDE! When I say deeper, you better CRAVE THIS FUCKING DICK IN MY ASS UNTIL YOU REACH MY BRAIN! I make the rules here faggot, not you. Now get these pants down, I will suck this dick until you pass out."

Meryl.jpg

Last edited: