Merc group?

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
Merc group that Steele can join and take jobs for money (PC doesn't have to be Merc to use them but will get better pay if they are since they're 'Vets') Their jobs would consist of some specific high-paying jobs that have hard fights and the rest would be low-paying repeatable jobs that scale up in how many things PC has to fight to collect/capture something if they do it too often, in say like a 30 day period?

Last edited by a moderator:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Merc group that Steele can join and take jobs for money (PC doesn't have to be Merc to use them but will get better pay if they are since they're 'Vets') Their jobs would consist of some specific high-paying jobs that have hard fights and the rest would be low-paying repeatable jobs that scale up in how many things PC has to fight to collect/capture something if they do it too often, in say like a 30 day period?

http://wiki.smutosaur.us/Nova_Securities

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
There's this, although I'm pretty sure it's not being worked on anymore.

I'd prefer a randomized system, where a random buffed and maybe named npc of species X would skulk around a certain area.

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
There's this, although I'm pretty sure it's not being worked on anymore.

I'd prefer a randomized system, where a random buffed and maybe named npc of species X would skulk around a certain area.

Considering the last edit was september third, I'm not sure