+ Game Demo update!

Download and more info on
https://www.patreon.com/Estra

Esthershen

Jun 19, 2017
sites.google.com

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
To me, SoS(Story Of Seasons) (THe new real HM games) are gonna be HARD AS FUCK to beat, the only thing you seem to got going is Minor H-Content. W/O Same gender marriage, Stardew Valleys got ya beat, While not much yet SV is seeing mods come to it and well Im 100% sure H-Mods wont be far behind. EVEN the creators of SoS are saying there's a high chance of the next game having Same gender marriage options.

Though your game seems to be a bit more in competition with Rune Factory with your fantasy setting, once again that's gonna REALLY hard to beat, RF has amazing story, Amazing characters, solid Combat in 4, You are gonna need something REALLY unique out side of a bit of H-Content to draw a crowd when there are some go to names out there in the HM style Farm sim games.

Nixeska

Jun 20, 2017
To me, SoS(Story Of Seasons) (THe new real HM games) are gonna be HARD AS FUCK to beat, the only thing you seem to got going is Minor H-Content. W/O Same gender marriage, Stardew Valleys got ya beat, While not much yet SV is seeing mods come to it and well Im 100% sure H-Mods wont be far behind. EVEN the creators of SoS are saying there's a high chance of the next game having Same gender marriage options.

Though your game seems to be a bit more in competition with Rune Factory with your fantasy setting, once again that's gonna REALLY hard to beat, RF has amazing story, Amazing characters, solid Combat in 4, You are gonna need something REALLY unique out side of a bit of H-Content to draw a crowd when there are some go to names out there in the HM style Farm sim games.

No new Rune Factory in 4 years is a good start.

Reactions: Esthershen

Esthershen

Jun 19, 2017
sites.google.com

i think it personal preference and i don't want to beat anyone
HM and RF just give me inspiration ok? i don't want to copy everything