Memory Trees : 3D RPG Life+Farming simulation game

Esthershen

Jun 19, 2017
sites.google.com

Memory Trees RPG Life+Farming Game [BXG] [GXB]
the game will be quite big. I plan that there would be shops to buy tools, items for harvesting, planting, fishing, etc. Then there would be mini events to score our crush. I believe that this will take a long time to finish:We want to make a game that make you happy and enjoy it

Memory Trees: Life+Farming game our gamer is in 18+ rate
( like the witcher or dragon age )

. .​

-Gameplay-

Based on RPG Rune Factory , the game wil be in a 3D world

Download
beta version Memory trees Alpha 0.3

Main Character
and character that can get getting married

our game make 2 version for male and female story will be Different we know that our game still on develop still have so much thing to do but hope you still enjoy

Become Patreon for play Memory trees Alpha 0.7

If you like please Share our project

Our website

and Follow us => facebook twitter tumblr instagram

NFzP

Some some screenshots

Last edited:

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Obligatory list of fetishes that will be in the game and pairings would be helpful for people viewing this thread.

Esthershen

Jun 19, 2017
sites.google.com
Obligatory list of fetishes that will be in the game and pairings would be helpful for people viewing this thread.

:yes: but now we must focus in Basic system harvesting, planting, fishing, etc before NPC relationship system

character that can get getting married

asestado

Sep 3, 2015
You don't need to know!
Ok the game seems great. I truly would like that most h games had this level of quality. There isn't yet too much to see but what I can see is a wonderful map and cute interactions, which is great.

I'm not a patreon supporter however if one day you sell the game then I'm gonna buy it.

The thing that I truly hope is that other characters can have relationships or even marry between themselves, I always find it kind of sad that in most games you are the only one that has a "happy ending".

It would be a surprise if the brother/sister can have a relationship with his/her twin.

nando

Sep 27, 2016
Ow, seems like this game is gonna be very well done. But since this is a site where sex games are the preferred taste, I rly think you guys should explain a little more about the H part of ur game, that should probably help. Even if it´s still not the main focus of the game for now, at least what are in your plans, and what u want to do with it.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
At least it's not another monster girl breeding game.

By the look of it it's Harvest Moon with some eroscenes, so you'd expect that the girl can romance the boys and the boy romances the girls in between planting turnips and some mostly-vanilla content.

buffmuffin

Apr 5, 2016
Based on what I've read here, seems like the H content is a vanilla dating sim.

Is that about accurate? Nothing kinky?

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
:yes: but now we must focus in Basic system harvesting, planting, fishing, etc before NPC relationship system

character that can get getting married

I think you misunderstood. Ethereal Dragon wasn't asking for a fetish list and pairings IN game, they were asking about what sort of fetishes and pairings WILL be in the game. This forum is mainly about sex games so its semi-mandatory to write that sort of thing in here. Judging from the information and pics available - is it going to be straight, vanilla sex only or will it have something else in between? Also will sex scenes be locked to Patreon only or will it eventually be available to all?

Last edited:

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
I think you misunderstood. Ethereal Dragon wasn't asking for a fetish list and pairings IN game, they were asking about what sort of fetishes and pairings WILL be in the game. This forum is mainly about sex games so its semi-mandatory to write that sort of thing in here. Judging from the information and pics available - is it going to be straight, vanilla sex only or will it have something else in between? Also will sex scenes be locked to Patreon only or will it eventually be available to all?

Agreed with the previous posters. Also, while that may not be the case for everyone, for me it is putting the cart before the horse to show the bachelors before you tell me if the male PC can end up with them, or if he's shoehorned into a straight romance only.

Cog

Apr 17, 2016
Somewhat ironically, the answer to Ethereal Dragon and Karunama's question appears to be on the linked website, though for some reason Esthershen didn't clarify. Here's a quote:
This game is (BxG) and (GxB) only, then?

-Yes this game is only BxG and GxB

A : I want same sex relationships in this game, please do it

B : Why not? I want to see same sex couples within the game

C : It'd be great if you'd consider removing the gender-lock on love

In order to understand why whe made this decision, let's talk about the cost of simply one character.

The 3D model can cost 200$ and that's without rigging and animating.

Consider as well the coding, scripts,map and etc. which all have costs associated with them.

Our team consists of people of many sexual orientations so do not think that we are opposed to homosexuality.

We're just doing what we can with what we have, we are an independant team after all

so please do not cause drama over this.

everything you ask have price. We're doing what we can with what we have
Based on what I've seen, balitz Method is exactly right. This looks to be a Harvest Moon clone, the only difference being erotic dating sim cutscenes. I'm... honestly not sure this is the right forum for advertising it.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Somewhat ironically, the answer to Ethereal Dragon and Karunama's question appears to be on the linked website, though for some reason Esthershen didn't clarify. Here's a quote:
Based on what I've seen, balitz Method is exactly right. This looks to be a Harvest Moon clone, the only difference being erotic dating sim cutscenes. I'm... honestly not sure this is the right forum for advertising it.

Probably correct on that, that this site isn't exactly for softcore stuff, lot of the games being advertised here are more for the hardcore sex games.

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
The thing with advertising these sort of games is that it gives you a chance to find something different you might like. I look forward to this one as I like farming and I like romance/sex. Just need to bookmark it.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
With the adult content there's not really a lot of other places to advertise it. That said, I do like Harvest Moon and I do want to try this game when it's closer to completion. So I'm glad it was brought up here where I could find it.

Takeda

May 21, 2016
I would agree a good game with soft romantic adult content it should be here. Everyone likes to change taste and a romantic sex is just a different nice path :)

Esthershen

Jun 19, 2017
sites.google.com
Adult content aside, I need more Rune Factory games in my life.

Yeah i really love this game too when we finished Basic system then we start on NPC relationship

Thank you so much for your time to play our game in next month We will update public version Memory trees Alpha 0.5

Many Question is in our Memory trees FAQ

Last edited:

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
ummm i don't know that game sir sorry :negativeman:

Update Fishing System

It's a MMORPG

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/landing/

I stopped playing because well it was getting dated, and Nexon NA treats the game like a redheaded step child and punishes it's player base by having the game on shit servers. Also a lot of the functionality of the game is gated behind micro-transactions (like most of Nexon's games.)

Reactions: Esthershen

Esthershen

Jun 19, 2017
sites.google.com
It's a MMORPG

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/landing/

I stopped playing because well it was getting dated, and Nexon NA treats the game like a redheaded step child and punishes it's player base by having the game on shit servers. Also a lot of the functionality of the game is gated behind micro-transactions (like most of Nexon's games.)

Ummm ...i think model size shape and texture it's ...Different
but it's just Personal preferences sir :)

e7e7a02730d4c472e4a132c37b6bb5ee.md.jpg