Masochistic Dream Event [wip]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
So wait, you want your story to possibly proc randomly in everyone's game? I don't get it. Why would the PC have this dream, who is Avery, what is a Wirewolf?
It kinda confuses me as well as to how PCs with horse bodies sleep.
Also, blood has been drawn in this game a couple times, I think, but to the point where bone shows? I dunno man...

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
So wait, you want your story to possibly proc randomly in everyone's game? I don't get it. Why would the PC have this dream, who is Avery, what is a Wirewolf?

I am inclined to agree on this point of this dream. From a player perspective, is preeety random to have this happen to you. I'd be thinking, "Woa, random wirewolf (Wtf is a wirewolf?) trying to eat me! NOPE! :eek: It is unsettling and jarring for those that don't like this sort of content, even from the start of the dream that would be unavoidable seeing from the start.

Also, 2bloody4me... I'm seriously doubting that anything involving blood and especially gore, even in a sexual nature... even if optional, even if in a dream would get passed by Fenoxo, as I believe its a blacklisted fetish for the game. Rough play is all fine and dandy, but when blood, bones, and actual injury and mutilation come into the mix, it gets very... yeah... :confused: Honestly I got pretty nauseated trying to read through this. This would still have potential if it were a lot less bloody and descriptive with bone cracking and stuff and focused more on the dominant nature of the wolf.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but... I doubt this kinda of content would be well received as it is right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emerald

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah shame on you.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
"/" != ("and" || "or")

It means "things like".

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Gore=! guro.
Either way, it's on the blacklist.

We really need a stickied blacklist visible somewhere. I remember there being one on the old forums, but I can't find one here. It'd make it easier to just link it as a way of going "Dude, no, this isn't allowed" in a nutshell.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
That thread should be made way more easy to find/see. A stickied list of blacklisted fetishes that we can easily link or point out to people would be very handy.
Still, it was no reason to brutalize the guy. It is hard enough to bring up and talk about your sexuality and fetishes as it is. Nice to see you agree with me on that Emerald, deleting your post in question. Too bad I -snipped- the content of it when I quoted you.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
That thread should be made way more easy to find/see. A stickied list of blacklisted fetishes that we can easily link or point out to people would be very handy.
Still, it was no reason to brutalize the guy. It is hard enough to bring up and talk about your sexuality and fetishes as it is. Nice to see you agree with me on that Emerald, deleting your post in question. Too bad I -snipped- the content of it when I quoted you.
To be fair, I don't exactly agree.
On that I may be a liiiiiittle bit too harsh then yeah, but he kinda wrote a character expecting the PC to know him, and in a random gore dream none-the-less, which is obviously bad enough.

You don't write a character and on the very first encounter expect the protag to know exactly who they are right off the bat despite never ever hearing of them ever (Characters like Steele's cousin in the intro is an exception to this, because they're related so good chances are they knew eachother to a degree already, Bridget too because the PC obviously knew her before and has reasons to as stated in the text.).
Otherwise that's bad character writing itself.

Last edited:

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
The, glad to see you agree, bit was mostly sarcasm.
But couldn't you have just posted something like this up above, rather than what you did post? I mean, we might have just lost a talented writer or at least another person who wants to play the game and interact on the forums.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah poor guy.

You guys let your anger consume you.

For shame.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Get outta here Borehammer, this thread is for serious discussion only.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Fraid to say it but Kink Shaming is frowned upon on this site, if there's anything that's going wrong here is that some are lashing at a poor soul who has a fetish others don't agree with.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Er, well I mean I agree but the fact that guro isn't allowed still stands.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Umm serious disscussion? Since Cpt is here it no longer valid statement been light humorous thread ^^

And you all aware that ongoing with thread that have deleted all from 1st post look really hilarious?

Unfaventia

Apr 20, 2017
Original author here.

As you can probably guess by the deleted original post, I'm not continuing this project. I posted this as a work in progress, not something I thought was completed or perfect. I knew there was a lot to work on throughout it, and thank you for giving me a link to the banned fetishes. In my searches throughout the forum I couldn't find it, but I had gathered no kid stuff, scat play, bestiality or extreme gore. Writing this piece I didn't realise that this fell into the category of extreme gore or guro. I didn't even know what guro was. Thank you for those who politely pointed out that it was too much and Lkynmbr24 for suggesting a way I could tone it down while still keeping with the scene. I really appreciate y'all for being so understanding and kind to me.

This was the first time I've ever shared my own writing, online or offline and wrote about the things I'm into. I've always viewed Tits and coc as something secretive and shameful. The community surrounding these games was what encouraged me to join and try to contribute. I just got out of a long stay in hospital a few weeks ago for mental illness stuff, and am dealing with a lot of irl things at the moment. I'm doing a lot better, but putting something I'd spent so much effort on, that was completely my own, out there was utterly terrifying. And honestly? Even if I wasn't dealing with what I was dealing with, Emerald's post would've probably ended up with the same reaction. I don't know if this is okay to say, but the whole thing was extremely upsetting. It read like a personal attack on myself, on what I'm into and for not getting my writing perfect the first time round. It was something completely left field when looking at the supportive community in these forums. I'm sorry what I'd written made you that upset and angry, I really am, and if I could take it all back and not have posted anything I would have.

But mostly, thank you Ranmachan. You're the only reason I built up the courage to come back and post this explanation. I don't know if I'll ever share anything here again, but if I do it's probably thanks to you for the support and kindness you showed me throughout this whole thing. So thanks, and I'm sorry I unintentionally posted a banned fetish and made some people really upset. I hope y'all had a good week and are going to have a great weekend.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
You don't have to apologise for sharing what you like. Some people think that the interwebs are a jungle in which "only the meanest" survive. Some people think that kinkshaming is okay. What I can say is "you do you". As far as I'm concerned, the only problem we had here was that of lack of communication and assuming things.

Writing can be a very therapeutic tool during dark nights of the soul, so don't give up on that.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
I don't know if I'll ever share anything here again, I'm sorry I unintentionally posted a banned fetish and made some people really upset. I hope y'all had a good week and are going to have a great weekend.

Please keep writing, you show great talent, it is just a shame that it happened to contain a banned fetish and you weren't able to find the list. I am sorry your first experience here was, not as great as it could have been. Some of the reactions you got were definitely not the norm for this community, at least I would like to think so. I would like to think that it is a supportive one. If you feel you can, please stick around. Stay and participate, even if you don't feel like sharing your writing (about 80% of my writing all contains a banned fetish, so I can relate), and only talk about CoC or TiTS.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Emerald deleted his post? I didn't even know we could delete posts.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Emerald deleted his post? I didn't even know we could delete posts.
The button is right next to the edit button. You play text games, I would think looking at all the buttons would be a basic skill of yours :p

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
No it's just, I'm pretty sure we couldn't delete posts on previous incarnations of Fenforum

Status
Not open for further replies.