Marble Milk addictions

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
How many times do I have to refuse drinking her milk before it breaks the addiction?  I've done it at least ten times but nothing's happened.

EDIT: I just got the resistance perk but she still doesn't want to move into camp.  Now what do I do?

Last edited by a moderator:

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
Your addiction level has to be under 25, you get addicted when over 100 and you lose 5 addiction when you refuse her milk.

If you haven't been taking sneaky sips and you're not already permenantly addicted, you should only need to refuse a max of 15 times.

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
okay but how do I get her to move in? The wiki just says I have to trigger a scene by breaking my addiction while her affection is high

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
The scene should activate when you go to sleep with a low enough addiction. It'll trigger in the morning.

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
No that already happened. I got Marbles Resistance perk, but nothing else happened.  Now when I visit her on the farm it just says the same text over and over.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
How many times do I have to refuse drinking her milk before it breaks the addiction?  I've done it at least ten times but nothing's happened.

EDIT: I just got the resistance perk but she still doesn't want to move into camp.  Now what do I do?

WARNING: MASS TEXT!!!

I'd recommend either loading an old save if you have one, or just start over...

Usually, what I do is spend A LOT time with her, whether by working alongside her on the farm or by visiting her for idle chat. You're going to want to work with her on the farm at least 10-20 times, if that. It's known to most that Marble has an invisible stat bar, both for Lust and Affection. There's a little telltale sign in the dialogue on your 3rd or 4th visit to her room where she says, "Even though the start of the trip didn't start out all that well, I think I found what I'm looking for". THAT'S the indicator that you've got near max affection with Marble. When you have either chosen to either "Accept" or "Refuse" her milk the 1st time you become addicted, visit her in her room when you're not going through painful withdrawal to boost affection. Every 3 hours there are about two scenarios that occur for both versions, varying on the decision you make. When you don't to drink her milk in the "Agreement Version" click the "Marble" box. It will raise her affection each time instead of reducing it by blatantly rejecting her. When she asks you if your ready for a drink of her milk, just refuse and walk away. This reduces her affection by three, which you can gain back easily by visiting her room right after this scene. If you're in the "Refusal Version", Still go and meet her in her room and cheer her up (even though she'll be hesitant to be around you since you're addicted to her). You have to comfort her in order to boost her affection about 10 points or so, which will begin your sessions with her to undo your addiction to her. In one scene, you are given two choices to either "resist" or "give in" to drinking her milk directly, and the other where you are given a bottle of her milk and have three choices to either "dump it", "refuse", or "drink it". Resisting her reduces her affection score by 1 but also lowers your addiction to her by about 5%, and refusing to drink it procs an explanation on why you don't want to hurt her (or something) and leaves her affection gain/loss neutral, but reduces your addiction by 2%. Once you've gotten your addiction to 20%, you will stop taking damage to your INT, STR, & TOU stats. The next morning will trigger the resistance perk, as well as the scene with Marble moving into your camp.

Hope this helps!!!

P.S. The "Refusal Version" is my favorite personally because there's a lot of emotional conflict and the end result is soooo rewarding!!! Especially because of the end quest Cowify fun-times (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑

Devon

Oct 1, 2017
This may have already been answered...but I cured my character's addiction and nothing has happened. Everytime I visit Marble its just us having a meal. Did I mess up?