Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"N-No.... I don't think so..... this has to be some kind of test, e-everything is a test from these people." Mika said as she rubbed her chin in thought. She then looked to the guardna body then down at herself, then her eyes were fixed on her partners pussy. ".....Where do I even get these ideas.....", she thought with a blush. "Penny.... i think.... there's enough room in that bodies pussy f-for... for me.... I-I-If I could slip into you womb i bet we could go through together. STARS ABOVE I cant believe what I'm s-saying right now!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks at Mika with wide eyes and a concerned look "Mika are you really feeling well? that seems like something I would suggest... which is normally something you would never even think of!"

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She had a point, but ever since they met Mika's way of thinking had been changing. she my have been scared but she was able to think and do things she never thought she could all thanks to Penny.....

"I........ I don't know........ I was just..... the first thing I thought of.... I-It seemed like the logical solution...", Mika said blushing and rubbing her thighs together."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well... we could do that... or could I not just break this door way? I am a giant robot lady aint I?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"We could try that.... b-but I have a feeling that the door frame is much stronger then it looks....", was Mika's rebuttal.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny sighs and slowly sits down with her legs spread "Well... I don't know how this is gonna work for you..."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Well.... I'm flexible.... a-and you're big...." Mika pointed out, still not believing that this idea had come from her. Mika sheepishly shuffled over to Penny's spread legs and put one hand on her huge pussy. She gave Penny an apologetic look and then pushed her whole arm into Penny's pussy, witch too Penny felt rather good. Her insides were very stretchy so Mika could fit her other whole arm in there. Again this felt real good to Penny surrogate body. "C-C-Could you.... h-h-h-hold it open for me....?", Mika stuttered looking away and blushing super hotly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny shudders as Mika slides her arms in and with a nod she reaches down to spread her pussy lips open "Ooooh geeze, this feels weird!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Um, s-sorry..." Mika said her face right in front of that huge clit. her own pussy was getting nice and wet to lewd this was. Penny had gone inside her womb once.... now Mika was about to do the same. "I-I'm putting my head in now.....", Mika said in nearly a whisper. Her hair tentacles reached out to hold open Penny's hole even wider. Then after taking a deep breath she took the plunge and pushed her head inside the super wet, squishy tunnel. To Penny it felt like taking a huge cock head and her pussy throbbed at her in pleasure as she herself began to leak. Next Mika was worming her way in deeper and soon her lovely tits passed inside with a pop, her hard nipples rubbing on Penny's inside's. Mika was wriggling trying to get in deeper but it looked like she needed some help...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny moans loudly and reaches down to grab Mika's legs. With a firm push she shoves her all the way in to her shins... then pulls her back out so only her head is inside again... then pushes her back in! Penny is using Mika as a living dildo!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika squeaks as she's pushed further inside, surrounded on all sides buy soft, wet, squishy flesh. But, before she could worm her way further inside... she was suddenly pulled back to the point her breasts pop back out and wobble a little. "P-Penny?! wha-", but before she could finish she was shoved back in! then it happened again and again. Mika couldn't help but feel really turned on by this... all the rubbing on her body was making her leak and her nipples really hard. As a dildo Mika was very soft but would rub Penny in all the right places, and her squirming tentacle hair would tickle here all over her synthetic insides.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans louder and moves Mika in and out faster, her pussy squeezing down on her tiny lover "Mika... feels so good inside! need more Mika1"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Aaagh!", Mika cried as she was thrust in and out of the soaking wet hole. She was soon moaning inside of Penny, the walls rubbing on her bare body making her quite lusty herself... "Why... why is this turning me on?!", Mika thought confused. Mika was leaking enough so that her own gush was leaking out with guardna Penny's.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She keeps on pounding her own pussy with Mika's entire form, loving how her breasts squeeze in every time. It only takes a few minutes before she squeezes down extra tight and showers Mika in her girl cum!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The sheer lewdness of the situation was enough to make Mika juice herself as Penny's temporary inner walls hugged her snugly. She couldn't help but drink down some of the silvery femme cum as it rushed passed her taking her own mess with it.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With another shudder she shoves Mika all the way inside and falls onto her back "So gooooood."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika yelps as she's pushed all the way inside, her feet finally past the entrance. She has to take a breath and rest for a second in Penny's vaginal passage, then after she rights herself and pulls herself farther in until she pushes past the cervix and makes it into then womb. Penny now has a bit of an idea of what its like to be pregnant.... her belly bulges a little and she can feel squirming as Mika tries to get comfortable inside. "I-I-I'm inside......", Mika said from inside.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea... yea I can tell." She mutters before standing up a minute later. On even shakier legs she makes her way past the doorway.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
A scanning red light passes over Penny as she walks through, presumably looking for any living things. then after a second it blinked green and there was no shocking. "Did it work....?", asked Mika's muffled voice. It was a bit of a snug fit there in Penny's womb, but the synth-flesh was both elastic and soft so it wasn't the most uncomfortable thing in the world.

ahead there was hole at the end of the stone hallway, it looked like the only way forward.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea... we got a green light." She says while walking toward the hole "Do you want out now or later?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I... Think I'll stay inside for n-now. Who knows how deep that h-hole is.", Mika said. "Um... I'm not making you too uncomfortable a-am I?", she asked seemingly out of nowhere. it was just so... cozy in there.... she felt so safe and protected in there...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No... a bit full feeling but nothing bad." She crouches down and tries to get into the hole.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
the hole seems to go down a ways, she can't feel the bottom.... she may have to jump or climb down.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
she mumbles something under her breath, likely something rude, and tries to climb down without slipping.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
the rock was full of places to hold so she could climb her way down. the further she went the darker it got. She could hear the sound of water below... maybe a pool or underground river.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"WEll... that is a plus" She grumbles while still climbing down "Geeze, how far down does this place go?"