Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
the cable did lead her to a to a terminal of sorts, the moaning was still going on. What was that? People fucking in the rooms nearby? Anyway, the control panel was there on the wall to her left she could see it's faint glowing screen. on it were three holo buttons. but looking on them Penny could see Lu'coot symbols on them she couldn't read any of this! There was a blue button, a red button, and an orange one.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She stares at the buttons before sighing "This is way above my pay grade." She mutters before pushing the blue button.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The lasers stop and everything looks clear for moment but just then a tentacle shoots out of the floor an pushes its self right into Penny's pussy!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She squeaks and quickly melts again to get off the tentacle "Oi! What the hell kind of reaction is that?!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The tentacle squrims around the pulls buck into the floor, then another appears from the floor near her this one trying to put itself in her butt! Meanwhile the screen of the control panel is displaying some text this time its in galactic standard. Guard relaxation mode activated, please stand still.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"What fucking kind of... stop it!" she slides away from the new tentacle and tires to smash the terminal.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
More tentacles extend out after her trying to grab her in her lady parts a think manages to stick itself to her gooey clitty and squeeze. the terminal is not exceedingly durable so it smashes easily under her strength.... However this only seems to make the tentacles come at her in mass.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Leave me alone!" She cries, running away from the swarm of tentacles "What the fuck is this nonsense?!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Smashing the terminal my not have been the best idea in retrospect.... it seems to have put them into over drive. They seemed to server a dual purpose, protecting the area and "relieving" the guards. she was getting back to the lighter area now and Mika could see her running back to them. "Penny?! Whats going on?", she called to her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
the others look on confused for a moment but then they see a horde of tentacles moving towards them! Jezzy shouts, "Oh shit!" and quickly draws her rifle and starts firing, hitting the metal appendages as the came. Their where so many though and her ROF (rate of fire) wasn't super fast. "Keep going Penny! I got you covered! just get your gauntlets!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She keeps on running as fast as she can "Someone throw them to me! i'm not gonna make it!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika tries to throw them but their just way to heavy for her! Sala seeing this, dashes over using her bug strength hefts the gauntlets and tosses them. "Grrrrah!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She jumps and grabs her gauntlets, getting them on and quickly turning to defend herself, trying to swap the tentacles away. "What kind of backwards base is this?!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Crazy people make crazy bases I guess!?", Jezzy calls back as she keeps firing. The tentacles she hits go limp while the others keep swarming after Penny. batting them away only slows them down and soon two of them snap onto her nipples and started pulling hard. Emily, lover, and Mika were backing away unsure of what they were going to do, Mika was trying to weight all their options.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She simply melts her boobs to escape and then reforms them "The only good thing is how stupid they are! But I can't keep doing this forever ya know!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Yeah there's too many! Mika any idea's in that cute little head?", Jezzy said as she fired off a few more shots. Mika was really stressing out, a mass of wriggling sex focused tentacles was the last thing she wanted to deal with. She took a second to "feel" how much ink she had in her sac. "OK i still have some... i might have to pull the same embarrassing trick i pulled on silvum with my ink and the electricity.....", she thought. She wasn's sure she had enough to spray from a distance so she would have to get close, not to mention it was hard to aim at something if you had to look over your shoulder. She ran her way over to Penny her body all blue and yellow in fear. "Penny! T-This is going to sound really dumb but....... Pick me up and use my ass like a gun!", she shouted as Penny batted away more metal pervy tentacles. "I need your help to squirt the ink!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mika... that is by far the strangest things you have ever asked of me!" She says while swatting away tentacles "How would taht even help right now? These things are everywhere and they don't have eyes to hit!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Its not the eyes! were going to zap them all at once! they need to be all inked up! Just like at Slivum remember!?", Mika exclaimed.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Uhh, yes?" She asks while jumping back and picking up Mika "No one is going to believe this even if I told them!" Shge aims her ass at the tentacles "Jezzy would have been a better marksman!"

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
[imagine how funny this must look XD]

with Penny keeping her steady like a gun Mika was sure she wouldn't miss. the scene was rather comical in retrospect. she would used Jezzy, but she was certain she didn't have the power to squirt ink from really far. Mika just had to let her fear take over for a second for her ink to build up. It was plenty scary after all! She then let lose with all her might making one heck of a blast from her ass emptying in on go! this made all the tentacles get coated in her viscous anal liquid. She moaned as such an expelling felt... kinda good... "N-Now Jezzy!", she cried. Jezzy was way ahead of her (once she got over how weird this was). and took the shot! Stuck like they were in Mika's ink the tentacles were zapped all at once and then fell limp on the floor. "You know.... we should come up with a name for that maneuver... its actually quite effective.", Jezzy said thinking it over.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She puts Mika down and frowns "I would... rather not to be honest. Effective or no it is... kind of strange."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala nodded in agreement. "Yeah thats waaaaay to wierd.... Mika are all you ideas like that?". "N-No! of course not!", Mika said her checks getting super red. "Its a straight shot to the generator from here, lets hurry.", Lover advised.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"right... lets just go forward anbd try to forget this every happened" she says shortly, quickly moving forward again.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Emily hands Penny the armor, "Don't want to get shocked again do we?".

The soon find the moaning coming from the walls getting louder and louder as the neared the core. eventually the came upon the large circular room lit up with blue light. In front of them hummed the generator. it was large like one would expect, but wasn't nearly as hot as it should have been. "I'm sensing..... a relic... and where is all that moaning coming from...?", Lover said looking around. "Its, creeping me out....", Sala admitted.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I don't know... I just thought people were fucking around here but now that you mention it... it is really loud in this room alone isn't it?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika was getting quite unnerved by all the moaning, pushing herself into Penny for comfort. Penny could smell the sweat smell of La'cutom cum in the air all around them. "Ok so there's a control panel on that core, Lover?", Jezzy said pointing it out. "Yes I can hack it, I'll send it into overdrive... but now that I'm getting closer to it... its seems like their using a relic of my masters to power this whole place.", Lover said as she looked hard at the generator. Just then, a huge figure fell from the ceiling and crashed down in front of them. causing everyone to either fall back onto their butts or jump back. When the dust settled a huge mech suit stood in front of them. it was some what blocky looking and was white with gold symbols all over it. "So! You are the ones causing all the trouble in my base!", said the voice of the woman within.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blinks in surprise, looking at the large block "Ummm, is that block speaking to us? Is that a talking block? I shouldn't be surprised but I am all the same!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"What?! No! its a mech suit that looks blocky! Look, I'm trying to threaten you here! Stop messing up the mood! Great now you messed up my epic speech!", said the woman in the mech. everyone just stared at the blocky robot in front of them. She sighs, "Look I'm going to try this again ok! ahem, You dare to mettle in the plans of the herm empress?! I will crush you and take the royal one back with me!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Rather than looking intimidated, she just rubs her chin in thought "No... no, you look like a talking block. Why did you back it so blocky? I can't really be intimidated by that blocky get up. You look like a lego!"