Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The mech girl gets so dizzy herself that she begins to slow until at some point she stops her head spinning and the mech stumbling around.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny hangs there for a moment as her eyes stop spinning and she pulsl herself into the cock pit. "I... got you now!" She mumbles before simply falling on the small lacotum "Just... wait for the world to stop spinning..."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The girl yelps as Penny falls on top of her making it impossible for her to get to the controls of her mech, no to mention she was just if not more dizzy then Penny was. "Wow..... that just happened.... Penny! You ok!?", Jezzy shouted.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea.... I think so... can't figure out which way is up or down but... I think I got her?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jezzy makes her way over to the downed mech finding Penny on top of the little lady. Jezzy puts her hand on Penny, "Ok well.... um just hang tight and keep that girl pinned I'll disable this mech....."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea... yea you do that... i'm just gonna lay here till the world decides to stop doing the hokey pokey."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
After a bit of wire pulling and shooting some bits with her rifle the mech is disabled. "Huh... you would think galora can't get dizzy since they don't have an inner ear or equilibrium anything...", Emily wondered aloud. The mech girl was weakly struggling but she was too heavy. "P-Please! don't kill me!", she said as she shook.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oi! I heard that Emily! I still have a point of focus with my eyes and when that is spinning and flailing around I can get dizzy too!" She says with a pout "And you relax twerp, we don't kill people."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Lover was standing at the terminal typing away furiously. "....That can't be right... This generator.... its... its running on cum! from all those peoplein the wall.... there feeding this thing!", she said disbelieving. Mika looked back aghast. "We have to set t-those people free."

The mech girl seemed just as surpised as they were about the people in the wall and the generator apparently running on cum. "What? that's.... ridiculous!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny holds up a hand to silence her protests "Trust me, we have seem some really stupid things lately. Like a hidden wall that only opens if an orgy goes on in front of it... this is not the least bit surprising."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Stupid? that door was neat~! We had fun with that one. Oh and remember the door with the golden plates? Loved it. So hot." Emily said as she reminisced. "Yep.... my makers we a bit silly about what they did... but they did everything with a purpose. Nothing was ever for the hell of it with them. If i had to guess, the builder of this base took an artifact meant to supply clean power though... sexual secretions. They're using it wrong! Right Mika?", She said putting a hand on her shoulder. "Y-Yes abusing history is unforgivable!", Mika said her face looking uncharacteristically mad. "Penny, had the girl to me, I'll take care f her while you help Mika out.", Jezzy said.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"yea yea, I hear you." She says while getting out with the girl tucked under her arm who she passes to Jezzy "Now stop being a brat."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
[lol she's like weighs nothing to her, like a card board cut out.]

The girl squrims and tries to push away with her back legs but Jezzy grip was strong. She may not have the raw power that Penny had, but Jezzy's toned body had no problem keeping the bratty girl in check.

"This is... going to get kind of messy... but Penny I-I want you to bust the tubes open... cum is going to spray everywhere. Then Lover is going to let all the people free.", Mika explained, shifting around a bit nervously, not exatcally looking forward to her naked body being showered in cum.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eyes actually turn into money signs as she whoops happiily "Oh yea! Free buffet!" She cheers while heading over to the largest tube in the room "Here comes fun!" She says while winding backa punch and throwing it at the tube.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
most of the pod ran for cover but Mika just wasn't fast enough, the tube busted opened from the impact and bluish cum sprayed all over. even the girls behind cover got some on them. Mika was cuaght in the blast making her squeal, thankfully being stark naked nothing really got ruined. Some of it even go in her mouth witch made her cough and blush at the sweet warm taste. Penny at the epicenter was covered in the stuff witch was must have a been a heck of a pay off to the recent "boss fight".

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She happily stnads int he flow of harvested seed, gulping it down and rubbing it into her gooey body until she turns blue!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
After the tube stops gushing and Penny is most likely licking her lips she could hear Mika shivering slightly as she stuttered out, "P-P-P-Penny.... a-a-a-a l-little help.... I-Its all over me....."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I know! Isn't this awesome?" She says while turning around with a big smile on her face. "I am gonna be tasting this for weeks!"

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika didn't want to spell it out but... "Um.... P-Penny.... could.... could you get this off of me?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks at Mika and smiles "Oh I would, but I don't think I can right now. woudl be like using a dirty napkin to try and clean up more dirt!" She lies blatantly.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
And of course Mika being Mika she believes her, shivering slightly. Not not out of being cold as fresh cum is quite warm, but of over the sheer lewdness of her situation (being completely nude and covered in cum). "Oh..... o-oh ok....", she says looking down at her cum covered tits. Lover interjects with, "I', releasing the locks on the people stuck in the walls, Penny can you round them up?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Sure can do!" She says before walking over to the released people, slowly taking them out of their prisons.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
They are all sort of in a haze males, females, and herms alike. That was the strange bit, why would herms be locked up with the rest? Perhaps they rebeled against their own? The little nerd they had was questioning this herself as the seeds of doubt were planted in her mind. Surely the Herm empress wouldn't do something like this?!

Many of the nude hazy bugs look at Penny with dopey grins showing that they must have been on some drugs of some kind, and possibly that they thought the Penny was quite good looking. Jezzy spoke up, "ok listen up people, We got you out of the walls and you need to leave as fast as you can, where going to set this places generator to blow and we don't want any of you hurt head to the elevator and get going!" She used her best commanding tone, making them in their dopey state stop and listen as best they could. Soon they were working their way out as fast as they could all the while Emily could help but judge them all against Sala as she looked them over.

Lover was strating her run on the main hack, that is to make the generator go critical. She leans over to Penny as she does it. "You totally could have cleaned Mika up couldn't you~? Like the sight of her covered in cum?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh I could have cleaned her up in a matter of seconds but I am not passing up a chance to see her all shiny and coated in cum... she normally would just run off to wash up."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika so wishing that at this point wanting to wash off the lewd concoction that was all over her. She could swear that she could almost feel them swimming around on her skin. On the plus side she was not need to worry about drying out.... so there was that. She shifted around uncomfortably as she watched the people leave hoping they were conscious enough to notice her embarrassing situation. "Ok Penny i think there may be a secret exit for us to use. See if you can get the info out of miss "anime bad guy" back there.", Lover asked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Sure thing!" She walks over to Jezzy and takes the bug from her "Hey there! So after seeing how screwed up this place is, you willing to lend us a hand or do I have to get rough with you?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"ACK! N-No! D-Don't I-I... W-What do you want!?", she said as she cowered in Penny's grasp. Penny could see in the girls eyes that she was terrified of her. She was still young maybe even the same age as Sala... she must have indoctrinated by the organization judging by the fact that out of her robot suit she just seemed like poor confused 18 year old who had the wrong idea of what was right.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Are there any secret routes through this place? Sneaky ways for us to get out of here faster than normal?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Uh-Uh.... yeah up above.", she said looking up. "There's a secret door up there... i use for my epic entrances...."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Or lack there of. What else do you know about this place other than the propaganda they stuffed in your head?"