Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jik had to pulled to her feet by Jezzy since she was so stunned. when she spoke her voice was higher and smoother sounding. "I..... girl..... many love for you.....", she said looking to Penny. "We can talk about it more later. But for now, lets go ok sexy.", Jezzy said teasing her just a little, making Jik blush with a smile on her face.

Soon the spire was dead ahead and they could see a winding path leading up to it. "Hmmm..... how should we handle this.... just make a dash for it while Jik here entices them?", Jezzy asked.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika looks to jik. "Um excuse me..... but do you have anything to add?", she asked. "Um.... they come running when they see me. Will even wressssstle each other over me. Should leave opening for you.", she said as she thought it over. "Some still come after you though..... may have to subdue them.", she said. Jezzy looked at Mika in a protective way, she didn't want so strange lizards jamming their junk in her. "Penny If they force us into corner i want you to.... stick you cock right into Mika's pussy and hold onto her as hard as you can, that way they can't rape her...", she said crossing her arms. Mika's face went beet read, "R-Rape?!", Mika said fearfully.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I will do my best! I am sure we will manage! If not... Well i can start swinging at them!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ok then, if this is like the last lock we all need to make it there. So no stupid heroics ok?", she said looking over Penny and Mika. This feeling was familiar to her.... breaifing people...... infact that last thing she said.... she was sure she used to say that.... it sounded so right coming from her mouth, like she must have said this many times before. They saw Jezzy lose focus for a second until she snapped back. "Jik.... a-are you sure you'll be ok?", Mika asked in a worried tone. "Yesss.... they will be so focused on.... getting others away.... it will not hurt me... I want.... show body anyway... feel so good right now....", Jik said squeezing her own breast as her nipples got nice an hard. "I go frist!", she said sounding almost excited. She really seemed to enjoy the sexy sway her hips now gave and the slight bounce of her boobs as she walked.

There was a hiss a several chameleon-men of various colors appeared around her once she got to the foot of the spire. They looked very surprised and horny to see a female of their own kind standing before them. Jik then stood there hands on her hips and jut her chest out to them and changed color here and there as if to entice them. she then got to her knees with her hands on her breasts. The lizards then began to close on her one step at a time their mouth drooling as their cocks dripped pre. But, once they saw the others of their number around them they all looked at each other and growled angrily. Then in the next second they ponuced on each other hissing and rolling around on the sand! Every time one got close to Jik another would jump them until it was a mess of bodies struggling on the floor!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika runs after her not wanting to be separate from her. Jezzy is right behind them as they dash past the wrestling lizard men and for the most part they are unseen. They run up the stony path quickly leaving Jik behind. Mika looks back hoping she'll be ok..... the path looks natural but they way it spirals up the spire makes them think otherwise. After a some more running Mika pants, "Can.... we..... slow.... down?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No. Not really!" She grabs Mika and hauls her onto her back so she can keep running. "You gotta work out more."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Hey! I-I'm pretty fit you know!", Mika said after she was picked up. Mika could run quite fast when she wanted to but she was no distance runner.... Thankfully Penny's size and strength translated to sharx from so Mika was still easy for her to pick up. There was no sigh of anyone following them but on the other hand... the could turn invisible. Just ahead Penny could see was looked like puff of sand... obviously she new better.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Jezzy.. one up ahead on the right side, think you can try a blind shot?" She asks while still running forward, ready to charge over them if she must.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I see him or... i don't see him... I see where his is!", she said as she took a blind shot. The path before them wasn't very wide so there wasn't a lot of room for the lizard to move.... so, she hit him causing him to hiss and fall to the ground as he turned viable. there was a sound of more feet hitting the ground behind them. "Shit! Their coming from behind.", Jezzy said as she sped up.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny picks up the pace, jumping over the downed lizard and kicking him at their persuers

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
It was quite the maneuver she pulled off, Mika had to hold on tight. The lizards behind them all tripped over their fallen peer landing painfully on their fronts and hissing in anger. However a few were able to get back to their feet quickly and give chase. "the path just has to spiral around doesn't it! it can't just be a straight shot?!", Jezzy said as she took a few shots behind her. they were making progress but there was still more path to go.... just as they got around the next corner a new group of lizard men appeared before them, four in all. Their tails swaying, mouths open, drooling with throbbing peens.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ah crap! Jezzy! Take Mika!" She yells as they screech to a halt, passing her over to her pod mate.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ok!", Jezzy grunts as she has Mika hold on to her from the front. "Shit! Uh.... Penny keep them busy! I'll get Mika up one level and then you climb after us! You're a shrax climbing should be easy for you!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Got it!" She rushes forward and punches one of the lizards in the jaw to buy them time.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
He falls to the floor not expecting her to rush them like that. Jezzy then runs over to the wall slings her rifle back over her back. "Ok Mika I can climb with you hanging onto me. quickly! Up the wall! You can do it!", she said as she began to make her way up. Mika did as she was told as did many people when Jezzy got really serious like that. So fast as she could she began to climb up. To her surprise she found it quite easy to scale the wall, her shrax hand had a very strong grip and her claws helped as well.

Meanwhile the the other lizard men stepped over the guy who Penny punched hissing and burning with lust for her luscious body. Two of them try to come at Penny at once this time, trying to grab her arms.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lets the gran hold before swinging her arms, and them, together so they crash into each other!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Its not the most pleasant noise to hear two skulls smack together, but it had to be done and they seemed sturdy enough. It wasn't their fault they were mad with lust. Next thing Penny know there are hands grabbing her thick hips and butt as an especially eager guy tries to sick his cock in her butt right away!

Jezzy calls down to Penny, "Make a climb for it! I'll cover you!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Sorry about this." She mutters before her tail slaps his balls like a bell. With a guilty mind she runs for the wall to climb.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
the Lizard cries out in a shrill voice as he falls over clutching his poor orbs as the others ignore him and case after Penny. Like Mika she found climbing the wall actually quite easy with her sturdy and strong shrax body. Meanwhile Jezzy was zapping those that tried to climb after Penny, making them fall back down. once she got to the top Jezzy snatched her hand and pulled her up. Just ahead they could see what could only be the "shrine" Jik was talking about. The lock must be there too!

Last edited:

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Then, the three of them ran for "the shrine". It the place was carved right into the side of the rock just below the very tip top of the spire. A smoothly curved arch stood before the entrance while a pink glow shown out from inside the lock was there no doubt about it. And sure enough going inside they found the pink orb itself next a huge fountain with water gently rolling down its sloped sides. "So.... this must be this water that's been keeping them alive?", Jezzy said. "As interested as i am in that, w-we need to touch that last lock!", Mika said as she hurried over and touched the glowing pink orb, Jezzy followed up too to touch it as well. Something sparkeled next to Penny however a small glass cube of sorts.... what sounded like faint recordings played through it.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She freezes in place and looks over to the cube. She curses and runs over to pick it up first.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
In her hands she can see the same desert that they came from displayed in the cube, but it looked... different. things seemed greener in places and small huts could be seen. Here and there she could see the lizard people male and female walking about. they seemed very content. She could even see them making love off to the sides.

"Penny? What are you looking at over there?", Jezzy said craning her head to look her way.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I... I dont know. Some sort of cube thing... It is showing this place before it all fell apart i think."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Bring it over here and touch the lock while you're at it.", Jezzy said. Mika looks back quite interested.

In the small window to the past she could swear she could see a little Jik being cradled by what must be his mom. she was a tall and beautiful blue lizard that looked a lot like him except well a woman. She could see a hand in front of the cube, perhaps someone was holding it like a camera way back then.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She makes her way over to the lock while holding the cube in hand. "They all look so happy."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Must be a sort of recording device.... wounder if that little blue lizard is Jik?", Jezzy said as she looked in too. Mika took a close look. "I think..... this must be from about maybe 19 years back? M-Maybe more? when Jik was very young.", Mika said as she poked at it in Penny's hand. I reached to her touch and froze. "Huh?", she said tilted her head and then touching it again. It started up again. "Hmm.... ok lets see what happens if I...." Mika then move her finger from left to right. and the picture moved faster like it was fast forwarding. "Maybe we can see what happened to all the females?", Jezzy said. Just then the recording showed a red glow covering the lizards mini desert home, and a hissing, raspy, and angry familiar voice was heard. "People of the locked desert hear me! You masters are gone! And I, The Prophet remain!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh you have to be kidding me! Prophet was here before! Well you know he screwed this up then!"