Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Lover smirks lewdly and gives Penny a nod, "Sure hon~." "Get me in frame too!", Emily said quickly and then put her mouth back on Sala's shaft. This got a nice moan out of Sala as her hands found their place on either side of Emily's head. Meanwhile Jaza's cock was throbbing hard in Penny's grip, pumping to the beat of her own cute little heart. Her pussy was leaking all over the gooey dildo and Emily's robo hand. Jaza moaned and squirmed around as her tongue hung lewdly from her mouth her eye's rolling up under her round glasses. Sala was looking away from Lover, she knew she was recording this but she couldn't stop it, Emily's tongue could stop her right in her tracks. Emily made sure to open nice and wide for her knowing that the pounding was coming, and come it did with Sala's back legs finding their places on her body and her hands gripping the sides of her face as she sped up pushing her shaft far down Emily's throat with each thrust.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala was going in hard on Emily but of course knowing her well she knew how to avoid getting hurt once the strong little girl got really going, Sala was a strong girl after all, and in the book "Inter-species relations" the first line for human la'cotum sex states, "The most important thing to remember is to relax, La'cotum are much stronger then humans and sex with them can be painful if you aren't relaxed enough.". Jaza meanwhile was slamming her dick as fast as she could manage into Penny's soft gooey fingers. they both where reaching their high points now. Jaza wined, "Please princess! Cum so that I can!" Just then Sala cried, "Don't call me...PRINCEEEEEESSSSSSS!" and the came hard into Emily's mouth, who happly gulped down as much as she could and feeling quite good for doing so. She creamed her own shorts at this. "whoops should have striped... oh well... now she can see that i enjoyed myself at least~.", Emily thought.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny smiles and, hearing the first gulp, relaxes her grip to let loose the flood gates of Jaza's arousal.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jaza goes, "Aaaaaiee~!" as she shes finally allowed to let loose and cums into Penny's hands, coating them in her blue viscus cum. Her back arched as she came and the gooey dildo was given a gush of well..... gush!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny just lets her cum all over her, her body soaking it up with ease. "mmm! Tasty!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
some of her squrit lands on Mika in the front seat, poor girl just can't get a break. She made and "eek!" and ducked down. Lover meanwhile took some stills of the cumshot and asked. "You some snaps of the climax?" while smiling broadly.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Just then they pulled up to the ship. "Ok you silly girls.... we're back at the ship.", Jezzy said smiling as she looked over the still recovering girls in the back.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Panting, Jaza said, "Hold your Karkas (some sort of bug like creature that are analogous to horses.)...... I can fix up what i can but i still might need some replacement parts." "No problemo, I'm sure we can pick up a few things once we're put near the ruins or whatever.", Emily said as she rubbed Jaza's bare bottom. This made her bite her lip slightly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea, we can get you the parts you need, stop freaking out. Just do what you can for the old girl, she needs lots of love."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ummmm ok Let me just... get decent here and I'll get to work...", she said as she untangled herself from Emily and Penny.

So after getting dressed back in her suit , Jaza got out to look over the ship. "oh I see, landing gear problem. Ok that's not to hard to fix. Looks to me like you'll need a new set of joints and then i can just maybe bang this back into shape and get some welding done...", Jaza said as she made her way around Penny's good ol' ship. Mika didn't want to step outside as she was still completely nude. "Oh and i should mention that they have those nudity permit offices around here...", Jaza added trying to be helpful.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh! Now that is interesting! We should all get some! But it isn't just the landing gear. I have an entire list of things that need looking into."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jaza nods. "Oh ok, sure! I'm happy to help in any way I can... you got any tools? i can start right away while your off doing you ruins hunt." Mika and Sala were as expected completely against the idea. "What? just what w-w-would that mean?", Mika inquired. "It would mean you could go naked just about anywhere as long as its not a disturbance to the peace....", Jaza added helpfully. "It was originally something herms were pushing for.... we wanted our peens free... it can get hot down there."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea hang on." She jumps out and into her ship, coming back with a big toolbox and a list "Here, this is all I got and everything that is at risk." The list... is three pages long...

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jaza takes the list and adjusts her glasses carefully as she looks through the list. "Solous Draxum! How in the world have you kept this thing flying?!", Jaza exclaimed as she look on at the long list. Then she just shakes her head a smile growing on her face. "You know what... that's just fine I'll see it as a challenge.", she said as she zipped up her zipper just a bit farther up her chest.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Lots of love... and some short cuts. Number 3 and 18... I used a bypass valve and a few wire splits... not recommended but it keeps her in the air!" she says with a bashful smile.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jaza puts her hand under her chin and nods as she looks the old girl over. She then immediately get to work, making her way underneath the ship, a glint in her eyes.

"Well now that we got that settled now we can head to those ruins, right? We've got this van so we can just use that.", Jezzy said. "H-Hold on, Lemme get into the ship! I don't wanna go there naked....", Mika said still inside the van. "I'm just swinging around in the wind here!", Sala added. "Psssh its not like any of that will matter once we get to the ruins.", Emily said dismissively.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny jumps back onto the van "Don't bother, it will likely get destroyed by... uh.. clothes eating nano machines or something crazy like that!"

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Yeah um... right! you never know with those ruins! could be anything uh.. right Lover?", Emily said trying to get Lover in on this. She took but a half second to catch on, any excuse to keep Mika in a.... natural state was a good one in her book, a body like that was meant to be looked at. "Why yes... not to mention all the ruins always have some strange quirk to get inside, and usually clothes often will get in the way for those.", Lover said nodding to Penny to show that she was indeed in on this.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"See? So just leave whatever clothes you got behind... they are not going anywere!" She says with a smile as she closes the van up

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jezzy gets back in and puts an arm around the still naked Mika rubbing her shoulder gently. "No worries, Penny can always give you a little goo. As she she said it supports better then any bra.", Jezzy said as she gave the soft girl a squeeze. she then started the van back up and waved to Jaza. She offhandedly waved back focused on her work and hoping to get a gooey reward for doing a good job. Mika folded her arms over her nipples as she thought about how lewd thigs might get at these new ruins. She knew it would have something to do with her cum...

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"So, off to the crazy ruins where more crazy stuff is going to happen huh? Works for me... everything is crazy with these people."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Lover can't help but giggle. "Yep my makers were extremely wise but... also very silly in some respects." Sala is grumbling in the corner as she is stuck wearing the extremely revealing harem outfit.

Lover kept them on the right track using her scanning abilities to point the right way along with the necklace's help. They ended up outside the city and seemed to be out of the worst of the fighting between factions now that they were out in the country. "Lets see a-according to the map here we're near a strange rock formation called "the pleasing shaft". Mika said as they drove along the canyony and rocky landscape. "I wounder why they call it that.....", Mika mused until it came into view, Looking at it, it became clear why it was named the way it was.... being or a rather phallic shape with two large round boulders on the bottom.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I-It says it was naturally formed.... b-but I have my doubts...", Mika said reddening up nicely. "Gee Sala is everything about dicks around here?", Jezzy said arms folded. "N-No! O-Of course not!", Sala said actually not sure if thing were that way, but she didn't want people to get the wrong idea. "they've got to be somewhere around here.... I'm getting a good signal.", said lover as she stepped out to look.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I sure hope so... cause this is just getting rather silly. I mean, sure, my people like the sex more than anyone else but at least we can put it away in our architecture."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Lover moves around a bit trying to get a good reception and pinpoint the signal while Mika meekly gets out still bare naked. "Penny can you.... make me some goo andles for my feet a-at least.... this ground is rather hard and rocky.....", she asked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Eh? Oh sure." She easily makes two gooey sandles and hands them to Mika "Go ahead!"