Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Y-You do? Um Uh... ok...", Mika said her nipples already hardening a little at the gooey hug. After she was able to peel herself off of Penny she sat down on the couch again, working on her terminal so she would think about how she wasn't wearing her glasses. Emily smiles while she watches Mika's eyes dart about hovering on peoples, nipples, asses and pussies (and Sala's peen) and then trying to refocus on the things she was writing. "Look at that she can't help but look at everyone's equipment now... I wonder how we can use this....", Emily said softly to Penny. Then Lover said to them, "Didn't you say you could fit into Mika? Sorry.... I over heard what you said to Bubbly yesterday.... Maybe you could show her?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh... you heard that? Wow, you have good hearing, even for an android. Umm, so you want me to get inside of Mika or inside of Emily? Or you? I think I can fit into all of you with enough work... save for Sala, too small."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh I'd be fine with you getting all up inside me, I mean you've put some inside me before...", Emily said remembering their time on silvum. Lover looked interested. "Oh that sounds fun! I've never had my womb all filled up yet! Lets get Mika and try this!", Lover said rubbing her pussy in anticipation. Mika didn't hear any of thsi and was still trying to write despite how deseracted she kept getting by everyone's nude bodies.

Reactions: Archangel99

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I can't do all three at once you silly girls! if you want all of me, you gotta let me go one at a time. Other wise you get pieces."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh ok! I can wait! Do Mika first!", Emily said smiling a big smile. "I just would love to see that uncovered face of hers deal with that~.", Lover said.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You got it!" She walks over to Mika and gently takes her materials from her, placing them safely down on the table. "Sorry dear." She says while dropping to her knees and pressing her face against Mika's pussy, dragging her tongue up and down the outer lips. "Need to prove a point with your help"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
At frist Mika didn't know what was going on. She was going to ask what Penny was doing but the licks on her lower lips caused her to gasp out. She wasn't expecting this, or at least not so early in the day..... she puts her hands on Penny's head and her thighs squeeze her a little. "P-Point? Prove w-what point?", she said with the feeling things were going to get... strange. Without her glasses her hesitation and sudden arousal was easy to see.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I need to show the girls that I can fit inside you! So relax those muscles cause here comes penny!" She puts her hands together and pushes them into Mika's pussy, pushing in inch after inch of her arms, eager to prove herself right.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika cries out in surprise and pleasure as Penny's hands sink her. "Ah!", Her Pussy clenches on Penny's arms. She was trying to get inside of her? All of her into her womb?! "Bu-But P-P-Penny! I-I c-cant fit you inside me y-you're too big!", she said her pussy not relaxing at all, unwilling to let Penny go. She feared it could hurt.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Sure you can! You are super squishy and flexible, I can totally fit all the way inside you. I only broke up before so you can sneak in without raising suspicion! Now come on lover... relax for me!"

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
This was insane! she couldn't fit that much goo inside her.... could she?! what if it hurt or worse?! but then other though floated to the top "Maybe it will feel amazing~" "Maybe you'll cum a lot~" "You know Penny wouldn't hurt you~", said her unfiltered/unglassesed thoughts. Mika's legs quivered and her pussy relaxed a little. "Y-Y-You p-promise it wont hurt?", she asked looking into Penny's eyes.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I would sooner throw myself into a vat of plasma to die the worlds more horrible galora death than hurt you on purpose."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika then looked away. "U-Um ok... but don't go to f-fast ok.....?", she said very nervously. her pussy was already juicing all over Penny's arms by now and her vaginal walls relaxed and even started undulating around her hands and arms.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles and gives her a wink before pushing in more, soon up to her shoulders inside of Mika. She plants a quick kiss to Mika's clit before she melts herself down into a puddle form and starts sliding more and more inside, filling Mika with strange gooey warmth.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika gasps in pleasure and the wierd feeling of goo filling her up slowly. she had been filled with lots of gooey cum, enough to even give her a cum belly but this was different... she could feel it move as it went inside her pushing past her cervix and filling into her womb and her tummy growing slowly. she would moan and squarim around and hold her stomach as more and more of Penny pushed her way in. she was leaking like crazy now in both holes. ink would drip from her ass as gush kept her passage nice and slick.

Emily and Lover watched with rapt attention, egar to see how this would go.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
More and more of Penny slid inside of here, soon pushing into her womb as well to use up every inch. Finally, after a few crazy minutes, the last of her gooey body slips inside, making Mika look heavily pregnant.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika was holding on to her consciousness somehow as she was filled with so much feeling she could barely move. She didn't know her body could hold this much inside her! she knew she was squishy and flexible but this was far beyond anything she thought she could do! She moaned and held her huge swollen belly, looking at it almost in disbelief. Emily and Lover clapped with huge grins on they faces. "Woo! well done!", Emily cheered. "Now what are you going to do in there Penny?", Lover asked. there was a huge mess on the floor made of ink and gush.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Honestly... she didn't know. But with Mika leaking this much on the floor she knew she had to dos omething for her. So she starts to wiggle around and rub against her walls, trying to please her lover.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika gasped in pure pleasure as Penny rubbed her in places things have never rubbed before! "AH! O-OH STARS ABOVE!", she cries as she leaked even more. Penny was right at the source now so she got the fresh batch of Mika's gush for her efforts. Her tummy wobbles around as she squirms about in pleasure.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Spurred on by the gush, she starst moving around faster, rolling over inside Mika while pushing on her walls gently. She grows little tongues to lick at her insides as well.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Penny is jiggled around more by Mika as she shakes and shudders under the effects of Penny's ministrations. She can hear her heart pumping fast and her lungs filling and exhaling quickly as unknown pleasure was sending her nearly out of of this galaxy and into the next one. Her heaving chest makes her big bust wiggle around as she has no clue what to do with herself. Mika then lowers her hand to her leaking pussy. "P-p-please Penny! H-Hold my hand!", she moaned as she held her hand there near her pussy.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a shrug she pushes some goo out and makes a hand, grabbing Mika's as the rest of her continues to wiggle and roll around inside of her. What a strange sight this must be now.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The sight of a hand sticking out of Mika's pussy actually made Emily giggle, but in some strange way it was cute. Mika wanted to hold hands with her Lover as she pleased her from the inside. Mika squeezed Penny's hand to keep her mind there in the present without her glasses she felt like trying to feel everything Penny was giving her. Why that was she wasn't sure. Their were contractions going on all over Mika's insides, she was getting to her climax very quickly. It wouldn't take much to make the little pregnant looking squid to spray her juice everywhere.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny went into over drive, sticking out dull gooey spikes in all directions before rolling like crazy, sending Mika's pleasure drive into over load.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika cried out in pure bliss as her body was filled with pleasure from within. the dull spikes actually even made her laugh out loud as it actually tickled her as well as giving her pleasure. her vaginal walls were spazzing out as pleasure ran through her whole body at once. eventually she could go no longer and with a wail of pleasure she came, spraying all over from both holes. Penny was being washed all over with Mika's juice from the inside, this must be like heaven for her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sucks up all of those juices, barely letting anything get past her. Once Mika started to relax she slowly oozed back out, turning into a puddle on the floor and reshaping with a smile "Told you I could do it!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika just lays there on the couch only barely awake, she made a few little sounds as Penny oozed out. Her tummy looked just fine no permanent stretching or anything. Emily and Lover gave her a round of applause for her "performance". Mika raised up her hand meekly, maybe she wanted to sit back up again.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grabs the offered hand and helps Mika back up into a sitting position. 'Have fun there love?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika was catching her breath she looked at Penny with half lidded eyes. her face was nice and purple still and she blinked a few time aand her colors changed a few times until they got back to red, her mind was a little scrambled. she eventually said, "I-I don't k-know if that's...... the word I would use...."

"So, was it really cozy in there?" Emily asked, wishing she could do that.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"For a galora it was! REally helps being able to reshape your body like that! But it was a tad bit cramped... not as much room as Bubbly offers."