Maki

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
Hey anyone remember good ol' Maki. No dont lie of course you forgot about he even though he helped you start your journey. He's Vic's lawyer and the one who gave you the codex.

I was just wondering if we were gonna see he again or if any content is planned for he later down the line. She is the only one of he race in the game and I would want to know he relationship with Vic and maybe continue what your dad started. 

Just wondering.

(Edit-found out HE'S a guy)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Hey anyone remember good ol' Maki. No dont lie of course you forgot about her even though she helped you start your journey. She's Vic's lawyer and the one who gave you the codex.

I was just wondering if we were gonna see her again or if any content is planned for her later down the line. She is the only one of her race in the game and I would want to know her relationship with Vic and maybe continue what your dad started. 

Just wondering.

Maki is a dude.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Planned?  Not really, no.

Could happen?  Sure.  Presumably he's busy on some core world doing lawyering things.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
I imagine he might pop up in emails if you do certain things, but given he's a lawyer I doubt he'll make an actual appearance.

I really hope Fen-co doesn't try to do a legal drama section, anyway.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I imagine he might pop up in emails if you do certain things, but given he's a lawyer I doubt he'll make an actual appearance.

I really hope Fen-co doesn't try to do a legal drama section, anyway.

But think about having our own Aviary Attorney, with Sci-f furries and pron. Damn that game is awesome.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Last edited by a moderator:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I'd be surprised if he didn't show up in the final laps of the game's plot, or at any point where you may need some legal assistance.

Timeagain

Aug 27, 2015
They'll be referring to Dr Makius, one of Lukadoc and QB's creations before they threw a hissy fit and left

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I genuinely thought that Maki was a repurposed Dr. Makius when I first played TiTS. :$