Make leveling up tease less grindy

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well as long this weapons would be also not taking either any slot for weapon/range weapon/armor(s)/accesory it would be worthy. Otherwise it would be again with making player choice if good tease option or some other benefit (and I do can forse them ending up as accesories that will make choices for this slot even more hard than for any other chara slot). But still idea to use it with weapons and not bodyparts may be something that will finaly find some acceptance in Fen eyes ^^

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Really there should probably be a few more equipment slots for characters. Dedicated slots for tease weapons/ equipment. It would also be nice if there was a distinction bettween combat accesories and sexy accessories. IE have them use diffrent slots. But yeah with a greater emphasis on teasing via equipment there would be less of this current odd scenario where simple flashing of tits, ass and wang is capable of bringing foes to thier knees. 

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
Well as long this weapons would be also not taking either any slot for weapon/range weapon/armor(s)/accesory it would be worthy. Otherwise it would be again with making player choice if good tease option or some other benefit (and I do can forse them ending up as accesories that will make choices for this slot even more hard than for any other chara slot). But still idea to use it with weapons and not bodyparts may be something that will finaly find some acceptance in Fen eyes ^^

Lust-inducing mental powers would be fine in my book too.

Then there's parasites... I'm not sure how devs feel about them granting lust skills.

Regarding more item slots,  I think that could happen (piercings will be in the game eventually, right?).

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Piercings are more of a body modification than equipment. Similar to tattoos. I doubt Fen will let them play much influence on builds because of that. He's trying to avoid making any bodypart/ bodymod good enough to make it an important part of a build/ playstyle. The TFs you pick up are apparently meant to not have any significant impact on the ease with which you get through combat. Stuff like the aphrodisiac milk tease and dick slap are currently at best equivalent to the baseline teases rather than being superior. 

If the piercings end up being too good that would entice everyone into getting them which seems to be the opposite of what Fen is aiming for.  Which is getting players to choose TFs and mods based simply on what they think is sexy rather than what's mechanically advantageous. 

Personally I'd love to see lusty psionics but I doubt it would be allowed to get any stronger than the baseline teases unless it's in the form of an equiped weapon/ item. (hmm maybe some sort of psicrown that lets you project lewd thoughs as an attack?) 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think psionics will be having in future some uses outside of combat to induce lust or smth so well maybe but huge maybe if it will also apply to combat since having foretold 4th starting class as psionic one it will make all play it most of the times. As for out of comba uses...Ovir dance scene in Tavros brother got already write out version for PC using psi powers to arouse that dance ;)

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah but then we'll want piercings with buffs, like the lust-inducing ones from CoC.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
About this issue of people wanting piercings with buffs we would worry after their got added to the game actualy.

K

Krynh

Then there's parasites... I'm not sure how devs feel about them granting lust skills.

Mimbranes when you level them all the way up have a pheremone cloud but it affects you as well.

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
Mimbranes when you level them all the way up have a pheremone cloud but it affects you as well.

I should've been more specific and have said active lust skills. Something like blinding someone by squirting girlcum into his/her eyes with a cunt tail, for exmaple.

K

Krynh

Well you do have to activate it first. But then it's an active passive. Sounds like a fun idea though, if a little weird.