Interlude 1 (18+)

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
(Shin Majin, your action is this:

You go (Evaine) to find Joseph and another person to help you in the way to close the portal, climbing the corridor that you used before...)

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Asspain Cummy says to you while some creatures that in the distance, you can´t see them, going to join you two...

MISTRESS, I THINK THAT YOU HAD EVOLVED INTO ANOTHER MORE STRONGER FORM AND YOUR BODY COPIED ALL YOUR HIDDEN AND DARK DESIRES THAT YOUR MIND HAD...

WE ARE BERY PROUD OF YOU, I THINK IT´S TIME TO GET OUT OF HERE...

Shi says that a little more scared than you think because some of your cocks limbs or antennas ask you that... while you two start to walk to the exit in the portal... while your new tentacle-whip moves around your body like it wants to find another victim to sodomize...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Vampiress Milklass 

Still burning with anger she shouts "SHUT UP!" she covers her ears and tries to think despise so many voices  ,not only her body was an abomination but also the cocks that covered her body had a mind as well 

"I'm not getting out of here till i turn that demon into my slut!" she commands to all those close to her "listen here all of you" she looks to the wiggling cocks and whip on her body "you will stop,i don't need to look more of a freak because of you so if you want to help with anything will be fucking that demon slut understood?!" he look to Asspain Cummy "where is she?" it was clear in her troubled mind that the only thing she wanted right now was to teach that demon a lesson that she will never forget 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
All your cocks and the tentacle-whip-cock look you with a pity face, one of them (a cock) in your back gets out its tongue cocked and says

"PPPPPPPPprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..."

While all the rest of them go down their heads in signal to submission to you, while Asspain Cummy doubts in a cross near you ( xD )

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Vampiress Milklass 

Having the cocks calmed down ... a bit at least she walks to Asspain "where is the bitch demon that was here just a moment ago slave?" she ask one more time

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Evaine Garna

Evaine grumbled loudly to herself as she climbed out of the strange building. What was happening? Where was Joseph? Most importantly...who had the BRILLIANT idea to split up in the first place? She called out for Joseph, her irritation obvious in her voice.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Evaine Garna

You advance in the corridor that you had the encounter with Milklass with your anger more strong than before, with it you use your powers doing that all the creatures runs of your presence, not finding to Joseph and another person in the way, until you find a strange dildo (very huge) and ¿is it moving or walking?

------------------------

Vampiress "Cockkie" Milklass

Mistress, we think that you can´t fight against our past mistress, shi is more stronger than you or your friends, all together you could have a minimum possibility...

Shi says while shi controls the way that you think it´s the position of that mysterious demoness..., some of your cocks antennas locate some doubts in the deep of hir (Asspain), like shi doubts of your body and control...

Last edited by a moderator:

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Vampiress Milklass 

She follow after "don't doubt me ,i know she is stronger but i will not fail i will fuck her so hard but so hard that is she manage to think of anything it will be just about my cocks"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Shi takes of your hand or cock-hand while shi guides you in an unidentified way, after some minutes you see a portal that is opened and is starting to close until, suddenly Asspain Cummy puts in your back pushing you through the portal while it´s closing and shi says to you

Mistress, please forgive me... . Take care of the rest and don´t forget me...

While shi says this, you turn back your head and see how the portal closes after you...

You are alone again in the cave but in other part of the cave... alone again... not alone..., you have 24 women around you and some helps you to wake of the ground and an undetermined numbers of "cockkies" moving around you happily (between 5-10)...

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Evaine Garna

(is she outside yet?)

Evaine stares, bewildered and blushing, at the...object? Creature? Not wanting any more shenanigans, she attempts to carefully go around it, so she can resume her search.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
(Sorry Metalsnake, but i have to pass your character Slutty (Metalsnake169´s character) to being controlled by me. I can´t still wait your return, sorry)

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Vampiress Milklass

She is surprised by Asspain throwing her into a portal "Asspain no!" the portal close before she can come back "no you ... god dammit" she stomps the ground being angry not at Asspain but with her own self 

she looks around herself looking at the women and cock like monsters around of her then to the rest of the dark cave "i need to move on ,i presume all of you are my sluts ?" she ask to those around her.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Vampiress Milklass

The portal extinguish in a blue and red light while you see the last actions of Asspain that is running on the opposite direction that you were, ¿shi was crying?, you will not know forever...

All the women look you with respect and moves at unison all their heads including the 7 cockkies, you feel that all them are fullest devoted to you and they see like their Mistress and Goddess...

(Remember what we said in the last PM of "forget")

-------------------------

Evaine Garna

After your walk through the corridors of the cave and trying to keep the distance with the huge cock, you advance in the cave without any more strangers encounters except some "encounters in the fifth level" with the huge cock that you see with the corner of your eyes, when you put the look in the zone that you think is the cock, there isn´t any one or no cock in the zone...

In a cross of the cave, you listen some females voices *giggling* happily and some others "fucking"? noises, but one of the voices you recognize, it´s the voice of Joseph but it´s totally changed, you recognize his tone... ¿?

(Note for Shin: You don´t see them, you can only listen their voices and some shadows of them in a wall of the cave)

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Evaine Garna

(Is this the same cave that had the portal?)

Evaine moved slowly and carefully. She didn't really understand the things she was seeing and hearing, but she certainly didn't like them. She cautiously called out, "J-Joseph? Hello?" Her muscles were tense, and she was ready to move quickly.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
(yea i do ,don't worry)

Vampiress Milklass

"good now be good sluts and follow me" she walks in the cave with her followers ,she still can't get Asspain out of her mind but there are things she needs to do not only for herself for others as well

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Vampiress Milklass

All you advance in or through the cave in silence, while the rest of the cockkies move around you 24 protecting your naked and cockkie body...

While you advance, without advertising you go upside to the up level of the cave, until you arrive to another cross, that there are 4 cockkies keeping the pass safe... (they don´t still discover you)

--------------------------

Evaine Garna, Alizeee and B.S.Slutty

When you say his name, an unidentified woman *giggles* happily and says with a happiness in her face but lose through her eyes

*Giggles* That´s my old name, *Giggles* now i am B.S.Slutty and this is my friend Alizeee, could you join our party? *Giggles*

You see that they two are ¿drunken? or ¿drugged? and they look you with hungers eyes...

*Giggles* Alizeee, this is my friend *Giggles* Evy..., she wishes to join our party... *Giggles*

While the strange sluggish girl after hides in the back of B.S.Slutty says *Giggles* hi *Giggles*, shi goes out of hir back (B.S. Slutty) and looks you with envy

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Vampiress Milklass

She signal for the other to stop and she move up to the 4 coockkies "you are now my sluts as well" her cock whip slap again each one of them 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Vampiress Milklass

The 4 cockkies look with surprise to the attack of your new tentacle-cock-whip, and while it impacts on them, your cock-tentacle-whip shots cum in their cock-head...

After some minutes of confusing decisions by the two part (you and them), their looks keep confused, and suddenly one of the four cockkies jumps to your face licking it or trying to lick or penetrate your mouth, because they think that you are now their mommy...

...And their mommy came to meet them with their sisters...

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Evaine Garna

Evaine staggered back at the sight, then averted her gaze from their naked bodies. "S-seriously?" She shouted. Today just kept getting better and better. "You know what? I'm not even going to ask. I'm not here for your party. Joseph, or...whoever you are, come on. I found the portal, but I think I need your help to close it. Your friend should come too."

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Evaine Garna

The sluggish woman goes to you looking your body with envy and shi says to B.S.Slutty including you

Who is this woman to you? your friend, girlfriend, mate *Giggles* I don´t know if we can trust her *Giggles*

*Giggles* I will not move until you two explain to me the relation between you two, because i want to be hir *Giggles* girlfriend and hir mate *Giggles*

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Vampiress Milklass

She pushes the cockkie off her "not now pet control yourself ,the same go for the rest of you ,i have a job to do and i will get it done" if anyone would try to stop her or try to have sex she would use the whip on them

she would then continue forward .

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Evaine Garna

"No, and no," she sighed. "She...they're a...friend. We came here together to close some kind of portal, and we got separated. I have no idea what happened after that, and probably don't want to know." She furrowed her brow at the latter statement. "And whatever you two do together is your business. I don't care."

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Evaine Garna, B.S.Slutty and Alizeee

Alizeee understands your words, substituting hir fear with happy because shi has now free way to fuck and get fucked by B.S.Slutty, also shi (B.S.S.) shows hir happiness with your words, giving you a sweet kiss and go with you in the direction that you go...

You try to remember the way that you followed before...

------------

Vampiress Milklass

Your new pets and your daughters (the women) move with you in absolutely silence, until you arrive to a big and spacious cross that have small mushrooms with the forms of cocks and breasts...

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Evaine Garna

Evaine recoiled away from the kiss before heading back towards the portal. Honestly, she wasn't feeling too optimistic about this.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Vampiress Milklass

She turns to them "do not touch those mushrooms that goes for all of you and cover your noses if there are any spores from them" she then continue forward covering her nose as well ,being cautious about this.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Sorry guys but this week, i take it of holidays and i don´t want to post until this monday 3rd October, you too can rest a little of the game, and i will have plenty time to think how i could change this game. If you have ideas, you could send it by PMs, if you like and want))