Maja's animals...

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
hmm maybe I should have been more specific, intelligent as in can have a conversation/speak. There's a pic out there where this point is made eloquently.

Clearly, I need to make some species that walks on all fours,but is sapient, so I can get my feral kicks

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Relevant image is relevant.
Harkness_Test.png

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
so if someone writes a smart dog that can talk we can fuck it?
You can get fucked by a smart robot dog in a bad end already. But I'm not sure overall. That image is mostly just a half-decent measuring stick of ethical boning, not really something I'd say is official policy for the content requirements.

Like hellhounds in CoC were a thing and I can't really remember what was required of them to make them fine to use.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Hmm... wouldn't Tamwolf be a sexbot then?

Kinda like Siegwulfe in a sense.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
One might argue that if the tamwolf is a sex toy of some sort (abit with the capacity to rip Steele's face off), the moral dilemma normally associated with this kind of topic could be sidestepped.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I ghess this will be a thing in the future, and i mean real life. Daam Dogs are stealing your people.

News Flash... no robo pets... well not counting the robots being developed by the Japanese and South Koreans. You got real life flesh and blood creatures to do it with... if you're into that also... plenty of proof on the interwebs as well seeing how many dozens of video sites there are.

Anywho... getting away from that subject now.

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
You can get fucked by a smart robot dog in a bad end already. But I'm not sure overall. That image is mostly just a half-decent measuring stick of ethical boning, not really something I'd say is official policy for the content requirements.

Like hellhounds in CoC were a thing and I can't really remember what was required of them to make them fine to use.
I'm fairly certain that both Akhbal and Hellhounds morphed into more anthropomorphic (anthropomorphed? Is that a word?) shapes for sex, able to stand on two legs and such.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
That bad end made me wish we could purchase "upgrades" for Tamwolf.
Hmm... wouldn't Tamwolf be a sexbot then? Kinda like Siegwulfe in a sense.

Fun fact: I was actually gonna write a thing for upgrading Tam into basically a sexbot, but Fen nagged reasonably convinced me to scrap that and make Siegewulfe instead.