Mainly LACTATING

Crimsom

Oct 5, 2015
Just an idea that popped into mind one day.

Two parts, first is actually plausible and feasible easy: Semen lactating (As opposed to milk., duh)

Second, much more difficult, but I would encourage it for cuntboys/men: An ability that fixes breast size to flat, ignoring all growths. It could additionally allow lactation without breasts [ex: flat manly, lactating breasts]

I don't see them as being unreasonable, but I don't know that I could code it myself, otherwise I would.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
You have those reversed in terms of how easy they are.  Forcing your chest to flat while also forcing lactation should be plenty doable, the question being how you want the player to acquire the perk.  I'm afraid that while lactation's in my wheelhouse, cuntboys and lactating men are not.

Crimsom

Oct 5, 2015
You have those reversed in terms of how easy they are.  Forcing your chest to flat while also forcing lactation should be plenty doable, the question being how you want the player to acquire the perk.  I'm afraid that while lactation's in my wheelhouse, cuntboys and lactating men are not.

I can be dense with metaphors, what do you mean by wheel house?

For the perk, I imagine an item or an NPC, totally willing to write item and transformation sequence, NPC is iffy.

And to specify, I was thinking the type of lactation was the easiest as it's just another set of words to add a flag to and a database of similar terms. (might need to rephrase that.) Especially given that it is a term already in (heavy) use.

Lastly, they could both come from the same item I guess?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Means I can offer advice about what's easier/harder to do, but I'm not going to write an item that does either of those things because I don't enjoy either of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crimsom

Oct 5, 2015
Means I can offer advice about what's easier/harder to do, but I'm not going to write an item that does either of those things because I don't enjoy either of them.

Oh yes, as to be expected! Thank you. Like I said, I can be VERY dense with those things.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Semen lactating? You mean from your breasts? It could be done. Hopefully there aren't any "nipples in vaginas" scene to screw around with it.

Then again I think there are dick nipples so, idk.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crimsom

Oct 5, 2015
Definitely doesn't have to be dick nipples. could just be for flair. Then again, I jump at the chance to have a character lactate anything other than milk, since I despise it.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I've been wanting my Steele's boobs to be locked at A-Cups but still lactate literal lakes since lactation was added

Crimsom

Oct 5, 2015
I've been wanting my Steele's boobs to be locked at A-Cups but still lactate literal lakes since lactation was added

Well the perk could also lock breasts at the size they were at use, though some might find that to be cheating. 

On a side note, the ability to keep the size and lactate, doesn't mean the breast MUST lactate, only that they retain size regardless.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
heh, I'd be excited if it locked in lactation too

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Kinda imagining Steele just sitting in a crater somewhere, making a milk-lake.

Seems like a pretty cool spot to be in if [in some weird turn of events] "my Steele" became an NPC in TiTS since it seems like the sort of entrance I'd want to make/legacy I'd want to have.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Seems like a pretty cool spot to be in if [in some weird turn of events] "my Steele" became an NPC in TiTS since it seems like the sort of entrance I'd want to make/legacy I'd want to have.

"I'm a milky-maid and I'm OK, I sleep all night and I squirt all day."

(Don't ask why that popped into my head.)

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I'd be psyched to get a maid outfit in this hypothetical scenario. 

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015

I have a vanae-character with the Vanae milk perk. Her breasts grew, but then I shrunk them down to flat chests with the sap item thing. So now she has a huge lactation value, but her breasts only grow to A cups. Is this kind of what you are searching for? 

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I have a vanae-character with the Vanae milk perk. Her breasts grew, but then I shrunk them down to flat chests with the sap item thing. So now she has a huge lactation value, but her breasts only grow to A cups. Is this kind of what you are searching for? 

basically yeah, i keep boosting my storage modifier but my output keeps exceeding it. plus keeping them from swelling also makes it harder to use them in fights and other such uses

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
basically yeah, i keep boosting my storage modifier but my output keeps exceeding it. plus keeping them from swelling also makes it harder to use them in fights and other such uses

When filled they will always be A-Cups. That's my understanding of it. Other than that try and find a way to do it. More shit can be done with what's in game than people think, you just have to experiment and exploit! 

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I guess I'll have to try tweaking the modifier more and see what happens then

though mine only ever swell from A to B so maybe I'm maxed out?

Crimsom

Oct 5, 2015
So if anyone qualified to answer is still tracking this: What are the chances of this being possible? [Assuming that I write scenes and descriptions for items that is.] 

Though, I almost feel like someone else want to write the semen lactation in. No one specific, more like a spine tingling sensation.