Madam Brillig - Down a Ship and Out of Options

Hi folks! Meet Madam Brillig! She's another Tove (like Oryxx) NPC. She's a quick bar fuck and a way to pick up the odd, random item, or even sell one for a profit.

She's also somewhat fuckable--in that she's service the PC with what she can. So ... enjoy some vibrator/blowjob love ... you know, in case you every wanted that from a space muppet. ^_^

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NFjbd6z6GaOMZnmlOsrSd6SU0npe8iFygwMqYYpcmGw/edit?usp=sharing

I think she got ate by the old forums. I figure I'd toss her up here, in case anyone'd like to offer some feedback. The document's a little old, so I think it would definitely benefit from some new eyes on her. Otherwise, I think she's mostly ready to go--assuming folks want her. She's set on Myrellion right now just because at the time I think there was mention of a need for more NPCs there, but she's a quick fix for placement anywhere else a downed and desperate captain might be found.

Madame Brillig.jpg

Last edited:

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Am I reading too much into her name or is it based on the poem Jabberwocky? 

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Man, I read the title and got excited thinking this'd be like a new Mistress Medusa.

Am I reading too much into her name or is it based on the poem Jabberwocky? 

Nope! You caught it. Every Tove encounter I've written so far has had a bunch of literary references.  The race comes from "Jabberwocky" and Madam Brillig's was the first one I wrote, so it's got all of the references from the original work.

If you read through Orryx's entry, you'll find that he has a handful of Lovecraft references sprinkled through his.

Man, I read the title and got excited thinking this'd be like a new Mistress Medusa.

Sorry! I've been not so great with the sexy scenes these days, so whimsical characters are more my speed.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Nope! You caught it. Every Tove encounter I've written so far has had a bunch of literary references.  The race comes from "Jabberwocky" and Madam Brillig's was the first one I wrote, so it's got all of the references from the original work.

If you read through Orryx's entry, you'll find that he has a handful of Lovecraft references sprinkled through his.

HAH! Nice, gotta love the classic literature references, especially in a smut game. I do agree that you do "surreal" characters very well and I think it adds a certain...fancy to the game.