Lust requirement for scenes idea with libido.

JBornWhoS

Oct 22, 2017
So many scenes require 33 lust or you can't do them and this gets annoying, especially for one time scenes. There's perks and statuses that'll put a minimum lust on the pc but that can get annoying for lust based enemies.

So I had the idea that high libido levels could lower this required lust level. It could be a simple linear interpolation from about 10-90 libido to 33-0 lust required or something. However, I suspect it might be challenging to implement as I think each scene checks your lust as a requirement individually since some don't do it or have various requirements.

Here's the math off the top of my head: lustreq = 33 - (libido - 10) / 80.0 * 33, then clamp it to 0-33

Yeah, so good idea, I think, but I won't be holding my breath for when it gets implemented.

EDIT: Math error lawl

cool.alexia

Feb 16, 2017
There are also perks that increase your maximum lust, so that in the end, you are basically identical afaik.

Btw: since libido increases lust gain over time and in most areas, you can simply 'rest till horny', i feel like it should be a solved problem

Reactions: Kesil

JBornWhoS

Oct 22, 2017
Yup, and for repeatable scenes I do just that but somehow I keep getting caught on those one time scenes I already know are coming by now and have to reload a save.

Oh, I just had another idea: a cheat that fixes required lust at zero. Still gonna be as complicated as the other idea.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Everyone should just bring Siegwulfe along everywhere. When you want to get primped to bang, go to inventory, interact with Siegwulfe and pet her. Bam, 33 lust.

Reactions: Athena