Lust Doll (Completed Game!)

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Been ages since I played this game, and I find its improved a lot, and added a ton of stuff since I last played. But since the wiki isn't the most reliable source of information at the moment a few questions for anyone in the know:

1) Is there really no way to keep Cassie around? I befriend her, talked her into turning herself in peacefully, bought her as a slave to free her, and treated her nicely when she needed feeding. She then at some point between my visits ran off to go find herself and left a note. Or is this merely another step on the road of her character arc and I'll find her again someday?

2) Is the content in the Master's Mansion not finished yet? I got caught by Pixie and agreed to work with her, got inside and have the full suit, even found where Rinny is being kept but that's as far as I can get not counting the bad end with Edith.

3) After the events in the lab, Linda told me about how there is still a scientist who knows about the lab I started the game in, and after following some clues I figured the guy lives in Upper New Ark, yet I can't find him. I'm guessing that's as far as the content goes so far?

4) Not a question so much as a statement, but jesus is Arlene scary! I would not want to get on her bad side, and honestly am glad I kept the save where I met her separate from my main set. Not that there's anything wrong with her, but she's just not for me, and I would seriously hate to send anyone into her clutches.

A79

May 18, 2017
Carl's backyard
Point 1: Head for the desert to continue Cassie's route
Point 2: Not finished yet.
Point 3:Not finished yet.
Point 4: I'm with ya on that one. lol

Reactions: EmperorG

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Point 1: Head for the desert to continue Cassie's route
Point 2: Not finished yet.
Point 3:Not finished yet.
Point 4: I'm with ya on that one. lol

Thanks! By the way what exactly does the curse you can get in the pyramid do? And how do you get rid of it?

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
I appear to be stuck. I got into the crypt with Rinny, managed to evade the mirror but lost my companion in the process. I can't go back without the succubi's help and the mansion door is locked.
What do I do?

EDIT: Nevermind, managed to get out. In case anyone else gets stuck at this part, just let yourself get captured by the shadowy hands that come out of the coffin.

Last edited:

A79

May 18, 2017
Carl's backyard
Thanks! By the way what exactly does the curse you can get in the pyramid do? And how do you get rid of it?
I believe the curse induces lactation. If memory serves, you can get rid of the curse by returning to exact place you got it.

I found the gimp suit for sale in Succubus Tower, I think.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Basically what a79 said for everything.

Been ages since I played this game, and I find its improved a lot, and added a ton of stuff since I last played. But since the wiki isn't the most reliable source of information at the moment a few questions for anyone in the know:

4) Not a question so much as a statement, but jesus is Arlene scary! I would not want to get on her bad side, and honestly am glad I kept the save where I met her separate from my main set. Not that there's anything wrong with her, but she's just not for me, and I would seriously hate to send anyone into her clutches.

I'll hopefully be updating the wiki once the main story is done. Only a few months out.

Arlene's the most ruthless of the bunch, so of course she's working in law enforcement XD

I appear to be stuck. I got into the crypt with Rinny, managed to evade the mirror but lost my companion in the process. I can't go back without the succubi's help and the mansion door is locked.
What do I do?

EDIT: Nevermind, managed to get out. In case anyone else gets stuck at this part, just let yourself get captured by the shadowy hands that come out of the coffin.

You can also surrender to the grave hands, or even
go to her hideout directly. Clues being that the path leads there, but not any other gravestone

sybreal

May 4, 2016
Does anyone know how to not fight Cassie. I have 13 empathy but the only options available when I ask her to come with me are:
Tempt her into going (Req: 10 All)
Force her to go
Leave her be

All the options lead to a fight and I never see any option to use empathy.

Malbutorius

Sep 4, 2016
Is it like, greyed out or outright not there? If it's greyed out did you check your emotional state before going into it? I think going to the park and playing with fairies gives you a huge boost to Empathy due to becoming happy.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Does anyone know how to not fight Cassie. I have 13 empathy but the only options available when I ask her to come with me are:
Tempt her into going (Req: 10 All)
Force her to go
Leave her be

Did you refuse the don until you heard why he's asking you?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Is there anyway to start male and turn female?
Yes, although of the player's free will. Organs can be grown and removed in the demons' tower, and breasts can be made larger through various methods.

CleansingFire

Aug 27, 2015
There's a map item in the abandoned base that contains directions. (To read them, find the item in the inventory and use it.)

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Here's release 13.1!

Disclaimer: This game contains sexually-explicit scenes and is for adults only. This is a fictional work. All characters are over 18 years of age and any resemblances to people living, or otherwise is purely coincidental. Neither the developer, the game's contents, nor anyone involved in the game's production condone sexual crimes of any form or nature. Such issues in real life are very serious and should not be treated lightly. Please enjoy this game only for what it is; a fantasy, and a product purely of the imagination. Thanks for your understanding!

Download: https://mega.nz/#!3Rs30TYA!uzlq43IWg-Qq9cZt8yT-mMekk9NEeVp8a8AXF5zzFmk

To transfer your save file, copy any file with a name like "Save01.rvdata2" over to the updated game folder.

I’m running a patreon, if you would like to support me in building this project!:
https://www.patreon.com/indivi

Also, come join the discord!
https://discord.gg/nKQGYKk

Change log:
-Lowered Edith's attack power
-Fixed bug where random encounters can still occur in the manor after it becomes safe.
-Fixed bug where Fawn would only do rope play.
-Fixed bug where skipping last section of Manor wouldn't cause certain things to clear.
-Fixed clipping issue with arms-up pose while binded
-Fixed bug where you couldn't search for your limbs on a repeat playthrough of the Manor.
-Fixed some bugs when playing with guy in the gallery event.
-Fixed bug where Fawn's pillory stocks treats player as having a clit when they don't.
-Changed undershirt descript. to be different from t-shirt
-Fixed issue with getting captured by grave/shadow hands after completing manor.
-Added missing Cassie pillory stocks guest scene by Neosuduno
-Fixed bug where doing it quickly with Cassie didn't bring lust down
-Added player domme part for pillory stocks
-Fixed bug with apartment location indicator
-Removed cock-specific actions when domming for pillory stocks without a cock
-Fixed bug with saying where you cum when cumming inside npc while domming for pillory stocks
-Made it easier to grind mystic stat at succubus tower
-Pixie will teach you a Fast Travel spell.

-Fixed green hair option not being green in UNA, plus 2 yellow eyes options
-Fixed exploration looping when meeting rare merchant
-Fixed bug where starting a new game+ keeps your old respawn point
-Fixed bug where starting a new game+ prevents you from entering sanctum until later
-Added Bondage Horse private dungeon equipment for Fawn and Rinny.
-New Game+ Resets: Machine chair, harpy nest
-Fixed bug where collapsing while with Linda in abandoned lab brings you out with her.
-Fixed priority issue when armless
-Fixed bg bugs in UNA
-Added a fancy clothes shop to UNA
-Fixed bug where fairies treat the player as having balls when they don't.
-Added clothes: Dark Black Bra and Panties to New Ark underground mall
-Added 2 post-route scene for Cassie in the safehouse.
-Changed so that you can't 'suicide' by harmful item use.
-Fixed bug where being in UNA can prevent going to Sanctum
-Adjusted so that you don't back out to main battle menu anymore after casting magic
-Changed electric shock's damage algorithm to be the same as what's used for attacking/teasing.
-Added a randomizer option when making a new character.
-Added a warning before Scythera fight.
-Fixed blue vibe panty colors
-Fixed bug where doing jobs for don resets you to wrong clothing.
-Added a Gallery party event
-Fixed bug where respawning in Succubus Tower keeps old area name
-Implemented better clothes checking method
-Places in New Ark City will now display their building names under locations.
-Made small edits to Fawn's post-route scene
-Fixed bug where loading a game would cause equip parameters to not be displayed.
-Added new weapon: Dildo Gun to somewhere.
-Fixed bug where going to Harpy nest doesn't strip you properly.
-Finished Manor/Rinny's route. Moved desert map I to its proper place.
-Added Pillory Stocks private dungeon equipment. Added 3 guest scenes for it by Neosuduno and 1 by AbyssalReClass, who also helped with the player domme actions.

--------------------

And with that, Rinny's route is done! (For now, at least.) Special thanks to Neosuduno and AbyssalReClass for helping out with the player subbe scenes for pillory stocks. Also, thanks to Mercantile on the discord, for working a ton on the wiki. Should be somewhat more up to date now.

On private dungeon equipment, I think I've proven to myself that it's way unviable for me to bring in one full set of equipment each update (and it'll only get worse if/when I bring in more npc's). The current method of player domming is a little too much work for me to set up unfortunately, so in the future, I'll likely revert back to written scenes with them. In any case, it's proven to be way too much work for me to do each update, so I'm either gonna have to dial it back or just rely on guest writers to help me fill in the gaps for now. For that reason, I'm switching the dungeon equipment vote back to clothes for the time being.

Here are the clothing options: http://imgur.com/a/IsAp3

Current poll results:
What kink would you like to see most?
-Public humiliation/Exhibitionism (44)
-Tickle torture/ Feet tickling (40)
-Orgasm denial (24)
-Breast milking and nipple play (22)
-Anal/Spanking/Butt stuff (18)
-BDSM/pain play (17)
-Mind control/ Hypnotism (10)

What dungeon equipment to bring in?
-Shock Conveyor Belt (16)
-Gyno Chair (15)
-Milker Machine (13)

Ideas to bring in in the future?
-??? Route - Forest: Dangerous plant life, monsters and monstergirls (21)
-An NPC to train/corrupt (prudish to sex-crazed) (13)
-Cassie Route Part 2 - Slavery Desert: Take down a slavery ring in the desert (11)
-Psychotic yandere NPC Route (8)
-Futanari npc (7)
-Fawn Route Part 2 - Cursed necklace: A dark necklace that causes its wearer to act differently... (3)
-Rinny Route Part 2: Succubus Transformation (3)
-UNA Mental Institute: Mental hospital/asylum for those who break their laws (3)
-Trap NPC (3)
-Pixie Route Part 1: ???

Note, I've filled in some info about which future routes pertain to which character. Also added a Pixie route...

Can someone help me with the desert section please I always get lost.

There is a map of the desert as mentioned, but it's been moved to Transylvania from this update onwards.

Malbutorius

Sep 4, 2016
Alright, so my first money grinding spot was the sewers and grinding the worms, although once you get into new arc you can get bottled insect venom. While the first bottle you sell to the professor sells at a premium that doesn't mean you shouldn't keep grinding insects in the park of the abandoned town. Because while the worm teeth sell for around 30 IIRC the insect venom sells for a net gain of 148 since you need to buy bottles from the milk shop. Personally though while the insects are arguably quicker I prefer the worms because there's only worms in the sewers.

Also there really needs to be a way to mass purchase items like how you can mass sell items because it took way too long to buy the 100+ energy drinks I needed to get through the desert before I realized the maps in my inventory had directions on them.

My other suggestion would be being able to "Preset" clothing options so you could save a set for different purposes and quickly change builds, mostly since I want to change back to my standard default build quickly whenever I need to change clothing for a mission or quest.

Last edited:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Can you add black variants for more clothes? Also, would like to see more mystic clothes that isn't fetish/feminine

Just updated, really enjoying the last few updates.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Alright, so my first money grinding spot was the sewers and grinding the worms, although once you get into new arc you can get bottled insect venom. While the first bottle you sell to the professor sells at a premium that doesn't mean you shouldn't keep grinding insects in the park of the abandoned town. Because while the worm teeth sell for around 30 IIRC the insect venom sells for a net gain of 148 since you need to buy bottles from the milk shop. Personally though while the insects are arguably quicker I prefer the worms because there's only worms in the sewers.

Also there really needs to be a way to mass purchase items like how you can mass sell items because it took way too long to buy the 100+ energy drinks I needed to get through the desert before I realized the maps in my inventory had directions on them.

My other suggestion would be being able to "Preset" clothing options so you could save a set for different purposes and quickly change builds, mostly since I want to change back to my standard default build quickly whenever I need to change clothing for a mission or quest.

Mass purchasing is relatively unlikely to happen unfortunately. It has to do with how I've chosen to set up shopping, though it's also not intended for you to be required to bulk buy anything (except for a certain case, but there you can actually bulk buy instead of do it one at a time.)

Preset clothing has been added, and will be available for next update :).

Can you add black variants for more clothes? Also, would like to see more mystic clothes that isn't fetish/feminine

Just updated, really enjoying the last few updates.

Sure, I'll add to the list.

Thanks, glad to hear!

Zavos

May 7, 2016
  • How do i get to the pyramid?
  • How do i get into upper new ark?