Lust Doll (Completed Game!)

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
You can find him at the party hosted in the Gallery, but since that part of the questline hasn't been done yet, you only can find him and not actually talk to him.

CleansingFire

Aug 27, 2015
So how does one get past the cow blocking the entrance? It just goes moo; do I need an item to offer it, like milk or something?

I can't check right now, but I guess you have to be lactating. :) You can also try wearing the cow costume.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
If anyone wants to see what a 1:1 scale image of what the desert looks like, Cris on the discord put this together:

(Warning: REALLY large image, also spoilers for desert locations)

http://i.imgur.com/6rGqYpM.png

Look forward to the Succubus transformations... one day...

But what about Meat Succubus transformations? Will Arlene get more content in any of the upcoming updates? Will we be able to upgrade the hideout to house our favorite waifus? (all of them)

Meat succubus, a.k.a. meat parasite plus succubus transformation?

Arlene doesn't really have a route yet, so maybe not anytime soon.

Housing waifus, eh, they have their own lives to live. Getting them all to live in the same place would require some really ham-fisted reasoning :p.

Please consider to also upload the game on other good supports like Mediafire / Google drive / etc.., I really hate Mega and their bullshit limitation.

Alright, I'll think of something.

Nice update.

Also if more exhibitionism / public humiliation stuff is needed, maybe some more options to masturbate in public in more and more public ways and eventually with audiences, and then later end up in some sort of public display after you get arrested (again). Perhaps something in the vein of "well if you like this so much, lets see how much you like getting too much of what you wanted".

Thanks. I'll consider it.

It's in the desert, though I'm not sure if it's possible to find the place in other ways than through blind exploration (or cheating).

There's hints given, but those are likely hard to find.

So, I haven't been able to play the last couple of updates to the game because for some reason the game would not launch. Just downloaded 14.1 and when I tried to launch it I got an error message saying this.

System\RGSS301.dll not found.

Can I get a little help to fix this because I really do enjoy this game.

If you look in the system folder for the game, there should be a file called RGSS301.dll. If there isn't, your antivirus might be deleting it as a potential threat (it's harmless). Try turning it off and extracting the game again.

I think I found an issue with getting Linda to show up back in the lab if you gather all the meat orbs before she tries to push you off the cliff. Like I can get her to talk to me back at the lab and trigger the whole "remove and regain parasites" thing, but not anything else.

Unless I've forgotten some aspect of her route.

yeah, that's a logic bug. Thanks, it's fixed.

I went and mapped out the desert (or at least a large portion of it). Have fun!

Key:
* = Desert Entrance
H = Harpy Nest
I, II, III, IV, V = Map endpoints
M = Milk Shrine

View attachment 5080

Neat!

I've been playing this game for about a week and I enjoyed my time with it. I pretty much liked all of the supporting npcs (particularly Cassie, Fawn, Rinny and Linda) and the writing is very solid. Kudos to Indivi and all the contributors for all their work.

I have a question though, where in Upper New Ark can I find Charles, the scientist I'm supposed to look for answers regarding the MC and the ruined lab? Or he's not in the game yet?

Also, I think "Flesh Parasite" sounds better compared to "Meat Parasite". And will there be any content involving Arlene that doesn't involve you getting arrested?

Awesome, glad to hear it! He's in the game, but not ready yet.

Flesh Parasite, eh maybe. Some people like meat instead :p.

Arlene, tentatively. Was thinking of if the player could do work for the police, then that'd be an opportunity for that.

Flash Dingo

Oct 8, 2016
Meat succubus, a.k.a. meat parasite plus succubus transformation?

Arlene doesn't really have a route yet, so maybe not anytime soon.

Housing waifus, eh, they have their own lives to live. Getting them all to live in the same place would require some really ham-fisted reasoning :p.

Firstly... Meat Succubus is just what I call the meat parasite transformation, though... the meat parasite/succubus combination would be interesting.

Secondly... aw come on man! Why ya gotta be like that?

Thirdly: Think of it like this. The abandoned city has a good framework to expand and repopulate. New Ark can be strict as hell, so you get your waifus to come join you in the base out there and work on rebuilding, or overhauling, some of the existing buildings and open it back up for re-population.

Besides, if you want hamfisted...

Player: Hey baby, come live with me!

Waifus: Um... no.

Player: I implore you to reconsider.

Waifus: Hmmm... okay!

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Where did you find the last one? I've found the orb near the exit, and the two orbs that you have to find secret tunnels to get to.

Honestly I don't remember, when I first learned about the meat orbs being the key to finishing the questline, I noticed that I already had one in my inventory. The other 3 were the ones you mentioned, so I don't know where you find the fourth.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
There is one meat orb by the exit, and three are in secret passages. The first secret room is directly diagonal from the cliff room with the first core. The second is between two protrusions in the left hand wall of a room that is one room to the right and one room up from the first room of that dungeon and the secret room gives you a view of the first meat core room from across a pit. The third one is in the top right corner of the next room to the right and requires a nimble check of 14 to pass.

Watchman

Aug 21, 2017
You need to have the 4 Meat Orbs first. Once you have them, head over to cliff room with first meat core. There will be an exclamation point you can interact with which will lead to Mystira and the transformation.

TANKOLAS

Aug 20, 2017
dude what if we could make custom wepons like say a bat you have had the whole game you could spend say 200$ and get it named or add spikes that add +2fight but do -2 nim you know stuff like that

Watchman

Aug 21, 2017
Aside from the stocks, pillory, bondage horse and the milking machine which isn't in-game yet, is there a piece of equipment for the private dungeon I'm missing?

Also for some odd reason I occasionally crash getting this message when I get an encounter and attack:
Script 'GameInterpreter' line 1411: Type error occurred can convert nil into string
I only got this issue recently and the only thing I did prior to it starting was getting my first parasite powers from Mystira and then taking off my parasites.
Edit:
I went and reloaded a save prior to getting the parasite powers. I don't get any crashes.

Last edited:

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
We have two transformations, Meat parasite and the soon to come Succubus transformation, could we expect more or do we give you ideas?

BIRRAH'LAI

Nov 27, 2015
Colombia
Is there any possibility to port this game to android? it would be really easy to play/control in a phone or tablet. but i dunno how hard it could be to make the port itself

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
i wish there was a way to get perm lactating
Are you ok dude? You've already asked this question twice in this page. You got a positive answer as well as where to get it and even got all excited for it. Now, 2 days later, you asked about it again, to which Malbutorios replied for the second time... its starting to get a bit weird. :p

Last edited:

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
Are you ok dude? You've already asked this question twice in this page. You got a positive answer as well as where to get it and even got all excited for it. Now, 2 days later, you asked about it again, to which Malbutorios replied for the second time... its starting to get a bit weird. :p
Yeah just a bit brain rot

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Firstly... Meat Succubus is just what I call the meat parasite transformation, though... the meat parasite/succubus combination would be interesting.

Secondly... aw come on man! Why ya gotta be like that?

Thirdly: Think of it like this. The abandoned city has a good framework to expand and repopulate. New Ark can be strict as hell, so you get your waifus to come join you in the base out there and work on rebuilding, or overhauling, some of the existing buildings and open it back up for re-population.

Besides, if you want hamfisted...

Player: Hey baby, come live with me!

Waifus: Um... no.

Player: I implore you to reconsider.

Waifus: Hmmm... okay!

Haha, if only it could be so convenient :p.

dude what if we could make custom wepons like say a bat you have had the whole game you could spend say 200$ and get it named or add spikes that add +2fight but do -2 nim you know stuff like that
yeah tentatively, there might be a crafting system for the game down the line. But not for a while, I think.

We should get cow bells earrings.

Like Sammy's?

Aside from the stocks, pillory, bondage horse and the milking machine which isn't in-game yet, is there a piece of equipment for the private dungeon I'm missing?

Also for some odd reason I occasionally crash getting this message when I get an encounter and attack:
Script 'GameInterpreter' line 1411: Type error occurred can convert nil into string
I only got this issue recently and the only thing I did prior to it starting was getting my first parasite powers from Mystira and then taking off my parasites.
Edit:
I went and reloaded a save prior to getting the parasite powers. I don't get any crashes.

I think that's all of them.

Hmm... Generally it means that something isn't getting initialized properly. I'll keep an eye out.

We have two transformations, Meat parasite and the soon to come Succubus transformation, could we expect more or do we give you ideas?

I don't know about soon to come...

Not really. There's already quite a list:
succubus, catgirl, slime, others I'm forgetting but have written down somewhere.

Is there any possibility to port this game to android? it would be really easy to play/control in a phone or tablet. but i dunno how hard it could be to make the port itself

It's basically not possible right now. Don't know if it'll ever be possible, as I don't think there is high demand for porting vX Ace games to android, now that mv is out.

Can we have a easier way to buy items?

Like bulk buying? Unfortunately, unlikely to happen for a while.