Lust Doll (Completed Game!)

ralanr

Nov 27, 2015
Question (I may have asked this before): you have gimp hoods/masks show up in the descriptions of background characters from time to time. Would those be a possible clothing item in the future? I'm a fan of gimp gear so I was curious.

Edit:

also I can't find the merchant that sells the counterfeit pass in the black market. edit: nevermind

Last edited:

crazylobo

Feb 5, 2017
In older versions of the game, the escape menu provided the records option with some useful data about the character adventures, for example, the number of vore situations and so on. And the inner sanctum was a real place in the abandoned to city.

With later versions, the records option seems to be unavailable as it was replaced by the inner sanctum option. Any clues to get back these data ?

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Question (I may have asked this before): you have gimp hoods/masks show up in the descriptions of background characters from time to time. Would those be a possible clothing item in the future? I'm a fan of gimp gear so I was curious.

Edit:

also I can't find the merchant that sells the counterfeit pass in the black market. edit: nevermind

Sure, I could add that to the list.

In older versions of the game, the escape menu provided the records option with some useful data about the character adventures, for example, the number of vore situations and so on. And the inner sanctum was a real place in the abandoned to city.

With later versions, the records option seems to be unavailable as it was replaced by the inner sanctum option. Any clues to get back these data ?

The Records function had to be discontinued since it ended up being more work than it's worth. Sorry bud.

kyleamus2

May 31, 2016
Can you do anything with the private dungeon at all? right now all i can find is the two unavailable items for sale in the torture rack. Is that the extent of that content right now? And can you do anything in the slave house?

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Can you do anything with the private dungeon at all? right now all i can find is the two unavailable items for sale in the torture rack. Is that the extent of that content right now? And can you do anything in the slave house?
It has yet to be expanded on.

Right now the next Update should be continuing the Parasite ARC.

Rianabi

Mar 15, 2017
Having some problems, hoped someone could help me out here, dont know if i'm just being dumb, or if something is wrong, downloaded the game, exe file opens the game... and then i'm stuck, pretty much the only thing i can do is get into the options menu, alter resolution and such, and the up and left arrow keys dont work, only down and right. Cant get into character creation or anything like that, am i being silly and just missing something obvious, or am i missing something more essential to properly running RPG maker games?

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015

It has yet to be expanded on.

Right now the next Update should be continuing the Parasite ARC.

Actually, you can invite Sammy (bathhouse girl) if you have good relationship with her, and Rinny (succubus) if she's there at the succubus tower. You can't buy those items yet, no. Slave house, there is a rare encounter in the wilderness with slavers. If you get captured by them, you'll get sent there.

Having some problems, hoped someone could help me out here, dont know if i'm just being dumb, or if something is wrong, downloaded the game, exe file opens the game... and then i'm stuck, pretty much the only thing i can do is get into the options menu, alter resolution and such, and the up and left arrow keys dont work, only down and right. Cant get into character creation or anything like that, am i being silly and just missing something obvious, or am i missing something more essential to properly running RPG maker games?

Someone else had this problem, here's what worked for them:
-----------------------------------
Certain Human Interface Devices can mess up directional input, for instance locking it as permanently up and to left. In my case, it was “HID-Compliant Consumer Control Device”, which is somehow tied to my Razer Deathstalker Ultimate, but hell if I know how. Disable everything except your keyboard, then reactivate one by one until you find the problem one, and leave that disabled.

Rianabi

Mar 15, 2017
That did the trick, turns out it was my fight stick interfering with the controls somehow, thanks for the help. <3

Reactions: Indivi

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Here's release 10.1!

Disclaimer: This game contains sexually-explicit scenes and is for adults only. This is a fictional work. All characters are over 18 years of age and any resemblances to people living, or otherwise is purely coincidental. Neither the developer, the game's contents, nor anyone involved in the game's production condone sexual crimes of any form or nature. Such issues in real life are very serious and should not be treated lightly. Please enjoy this game only for what it is; a fantasy, and a product purely of the imagination. Thanks for your understanding!

Download: https://mega.nz/#!nA0wFZ6a!KZqcq0lcPsDxdI9gXS3pF_MaI_yFkc816ja9DjdnqXg

To transfer your save file, copy any file with a name like "Save01.rvdata2" over to the updated game folder.

I’m running a patreon, if you would like to support me in building this project!:
https://www.patreon.com/indivi

Change log:
-Fixed bug where inputting a password changes your last name.
-Fixed bug where you aren't charged for taking college courses.
-Fixed bug with choice selection not resetting after being pushed in the meat parasite nest.

-Fixed getting locked out of scenes with massage girl if cancel out of choosing what massage to get
-Implemented description and preview of clothes/items when buying
-Fixed bug where accessing the secret passage without doing the manor's events will lead to the forest park.
-Adjusted Cassie's, Linda's and Lin Lin's portraits.
-Added Metal Bat (sporting goods store), Crowbar (hardware store), Whip (fetish costumes store), cow cosplay garments (fetish costumes store)
-Battle sex island: set up opponent info display, attacks framework, changing positions, removing garments
-Fixed bug with weapon effect activation
-Fixed bug where Drain Kiss puts you above max health.
-Fixed bug with forest park pixies treating your character as having a cock when not
-Added boobs-centric event to college (see the profs)
-Added alternate means to escape graveyard without surrendering
-Added some easter eggs for getting through Fawn's tolerance checks
-Turned starting 2000 cred chest into one requiring a password (found during normal gameplay)
-Fixed bug where getting a massage makes your ears disappear
-Fixed blank pg with succubus teacher scene while parasited
-Made it so being slimed graphic stays in alternate poses
-UNA guards react to player holding weapons now
-Opened Meat Parasite Nest (below Deserted Base Depths)
-Prevented blacking out in Upper New Ark, which can cause you to respawn outside it without triggering certain switches

--------------------
Here's the results for the last polls:

1. Storyline to work on next?
-Battle Sex Island: Special arenas with binding traps, duke it out with three girls! (7)
-Slavery Desert: Cassie route, slavery town, egyptian/arabian themes, ancient cursed pyramid (0) <Being worked on next!
-Meat Parasites: Mistyra/ Linda route, route finale; gain meat parasite powers (2)
-Transylvania: Rinny/Pixie route, vampiric castle manor (7)
-Upper New Ark: Fawn route, exhibitionism/secrecy/taboo, hospital, college, gallery (8)
-Forest: Dangerous plant life, monsters and monstergirls, leads to an underwater section (13)

2. What kink would you like to see most?
-Public humiliation/Exhibitionism (19)
-Breast milking and nipple play (12)
-Tickle torture/ Feet tickling (25)
-Orgasm denial (12)
-Mind control/ Hypnotism (5)
-Anal/Spanking/Butt stuff (6)
-BDSM/pain play (6)
-Futanari npc (2)
-Psychotic yandere NPC (4)
(-NPC corruption (prudish to sex-crazed) (13)) *Voting on this stalled until I have a plan for how to handle it.

Next update, will be opening up the Slavery Desert. I'm also going to go back and see about providing a alternate outcome where you don't hand Cassie over to the Don. Will likely make the stocks accessible for private dungeon, as well as add more available NPC's.

Cheers!

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Update! Anddddd now I got find how to get to the nest......yay....

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Havent figured out how to get into the nest yet.....Indiv help!

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Is there a battle sex island area somewhere?
How do you get to the island?
it's not actually open yet. Still need a month or two I think.

Would it be possible to get an online version?
Sorry, only MV games have that capability.

How can i go to Nest ? I need help :(
Havent figured out how to get into the nest yet.....Indiv help!
Have you completed the science lab tower event yet? There should be a scientist who'll make something for you, that you can use on a certain someone, that'll get you in there.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
-Fixed bug where blacking out at a certain point in meat parasite nest causes you to become stuck.
-Fixed bug where defeating slavers won't show your exp gain
-Adjusted Meat Core and Abomination portraits
-Added doing crunches (tolerance trainer) to gym. Reduced energy cost and increased gains.
-Fixed being able to spam guard on meat crawlers

https://mega.nz/#!iNs3HZIA!6gKq_XCcoBvUmLWREXwSdRgOnL3WdDzi7eY8n-gJS4o

Just more bug fixes, and added a tolerance trainer. Can skip if you've played 10.0 already.

I can't wait for the giantess tfs if possible

Maybe. I've been considering the idea.

Well..... shit

?

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
-Fixed bug where blacking out at a certain point in meat parasite nest causes you to become stuck.
-Fixed bug where defeating slavers won't show your exp gain
-Adjusted Meat Core and Abomination portraits
-Added doing crunches (tolerance trainer) to gym. Reduced energy cost and increased gains.
-Fixed being able to spam guard on meat crawlers

https://mega.nz/#!iNs3HZIA!6gKq_XCcoBvUmLWREXwSdRgOnL3WdDzi7eY8n-gJS4o

Just more bug fixes, and added a tolerance trainer. Can skip if you've played 10.0 already.

Maybe. I've been considering the idea.

?
Oh I can't wait cause Giantess is my favorite fetish

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Wait, you mean there is going to be a better route, one where you don't hand Cassie over to be a slaver? Re-grinding everything is not going to be fun :negativeman:

Last edited:

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Wait, you mean there is going to be a better route, one where you don't hand Cassie over to be a slaver? Re-grinding everything is not going to be fun :negativeman:

Ah, it's not worth resetting over to be honest. Besides, later once the route is done, I'll likely put in a time warp function to let the player reset back to the beginning of the route.

Man does anyone know where I can find the password to the safe?

You can get it during the science lab tower event.