Lust Doll (Completed Game!)

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Where are you with it?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Never mind I figured it out. I just can't wait for your new updates. Maybe add more weapons and magic later in the future
Darn, I was hoping you would ask my question for me :p

I'm stuck at the point where the parasites have just taken over the upper floor of the lab. The wiki said something about beating the mini-boss in the military base and getting her to help you out, so I beat her about 7 times, and nothing happened. I've done everything else I could think of, so what am I missing?

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Darn, I was hoping you would ask my question for me :p

I'm stuck at the point where the parasites have just taken over the upper floor of the lab. The wiki said something about beating the mini-boss in the military base and getting her to help you out, so I beat her about 7 times, and nothing happened. I've done everything else I could think of, so what am I missing?

You need to get captured by Mistyra, and then the next time you defeat her, the choice will show up to get her help. I'm changing it so that future releases don't have this requirement (you'll be able to get her help without getting captured.)

Reactions: Lancer
Apr 5, 2017
What would cause you to be unable to find out about being able to get the counterfeit card to gain access to Upper New Ark in the Black Market? I did the disobeying of Fawn when she wants you to leave her apartment before and got it to work, but I saved it due to wanting to increasing my tolerance level and endure Fawn's torture longer and now it isn't working that way. What is the catalyst for getting the pass to get to Upper New Ark?

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
What would cause you to be unable to find out about being able to get the counterfeit card to gain access to Upper New Ark in the Black Market? I did the disobeying of Fawn when she wants you to leave her apartment before and got it to work, but I saved it due to wanting to increasing my tolerance level and endure Fawn's torture longer and now it isn't working that way. What is the catalyst for getting the pass to get to Upper New Ark?

You need to wait by her apartment, and then ask her coworker in the bdsm club where she is.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
There is a bondage like outfit at the succubus tower. Otherwise that's all there is right now that I can think of off the top of my head.

critlocked

Apr 21, 2016
I saw in a few patch notes that the manor is open, however I seem to be either missing a key or something 'cause I get to it and the door's locked. I've visited the mirror and can't do anything else with it.. I'm not sure where to go from here, I feel like I've visited every room in the tomb. Is this area not complete or am I missing something?

EleniaFox

Feb 11, 2016
I saw in a few patch notes that the manor is open, however I seem to be either missing a key or something 'cause I get to it and the door's locked. I've visited the mirror and can't do anything else with it.. I'm not sure where to go from here, I feel like I've visited every room in the tomb. Is this area not complete or am I missing something?

loose a fight to the hands and go from there