Lust Doll (Completed Game!)

A79

May 18, 2017
Carl's backyard
You'll need to finish that quest first, as the map you need appears in an area that opens up in the base once you finish.

moobere

May 19, 2017
ah ok thank you i guess its time to go grind stats lol
edit: forgot to add thanks :D

Apr 5, 2017
i cant find the route to the desert city i've been to the abandoned base and cant find it any help please?
the directions to the desert city from the desert entrance is North (up) 3 times, East (right) 2 times, North 4 times, West (left) once, North 3 times, and East 2 times. And where to find the map for it is when you enter the Deserted Base (if you did the part with Linda here) there should be a way to go downstairs toward the lower left corner of the map there.

critlocked

Apr 21, 2016
Ooo! One more size! Neat!

Wonder if there's gonna be a bigger cock size or two, maybe even with added ball size. >3> That'd be a dream come true.~

Reactions: Spike razor
Apr 5, 2017
I'm still using my save from v10.2, so I haven't seen any of the kill the don route.
I think when I defeated and killed the Don, it led to a bad end. It said that you never saw Cassie again or something, I think. Of course, I could be remembering wrong..

A79

May 18, 2017
Carl's backyard
I think when I defeated and killed the Don, it led to a bad end. It said that you never saw Cassie again or something, I think. Of course, I could be remembering wrong..

I'll do a separate playthrough for that route. For now I think I'll try to stick with my current save.

A79

May 18, 2017
Carl's backyard
For this size increase, where do you get it at? I tried the succubi thing but they didn't seem to have it there.

According to Indivi's devblog, there are two ways: one involves the hospital in Upper New Ark, the other is in the pyramid. I've not played through either yet, so I can't provide any specific details.

(Quoted from devblog)
Thanks! For the bigger size, there’s 2 ways right now: the nurse’s event at the hospital, and something in the pyramid. For the nurses, since it’s kinda obscure, one of the college students hints at how to get their event.

Last edited:

A79

May 18, 2017
Carl's backyard
OK i can't figure out how to activate the event with the Nurses

Here's what you'll need to do: Take a biology course at the college in Upper New Ark. When the bug flies at you, choose "Fall Down". You'll end up hospitalized. When the nurses are bathing you, choose to have them focus on your breasts.[SPOILER/]

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2015
I have a minimum of 12 in all my base stats, the adjustment on stats brings everything up to 13+. Still can't get around fighting Cassie.

A79

May 18, 2017
Carl's backyard
I've never managed to take her without a fight, either. Might be a bug in the event/script.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
how do you start lactating? any tips?
Get milked in the area under the milk store a lot.
I've never managed to take her without a fight, either. Might be a bug in the event/script.
I took Cassie in peacefully by bringing up the charisma stat (I think) to 15. It was in the previous build however, so it could be bugged now.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Ooo! One more size! Neat!

Wonder if there's gonna be a bigger cock size or two, maybe even with added ball size. >3> That'd be a dream come true.~
i want more growth options, or more sizes. i love this game though it's very fun.

Sure, I could put together a bigger cock/ball size.

Here's what you'll need to do: Take a biology course at the college in Upper New Ark. When the bug flies at you, choose "Fall Down". You'll end up hospitalized. When the nurses are bathing you, choose to have them focus on your breasts.[SPOILER/]

You'll also need to have the rare bug Lure, though that's not hard to find.

Get milked in the area under the milk store a lot.

I took Cassie in peacefully by bringing up the charisma stat (I think) to 15. It was in the previous build however, so it could be bugged now.

Should still be okay. I haven't messed around with her coding between versions.

A79

May 18, 2017
Carl's backyard
Sure, I could put together a bigger cock/ball size.

You'll also need to have the rare bug Lure, though that's not hard to find.

Should still be okay. I haven't messed around with her coding between versions.

I've been meaning to ask: Is the stat/stat leveling script you're using in Lust Doll something you developed in house, or is it a commonly available one?
I've been wanting to do an oWOD conversion for RPG Maker since the days of RM95, but I've never known where to start in my scripting.

Last edited:

Karazella

May 20, 2017
Can someone help me im trying to play 10.2 on rpg maker vx ace version and it wont load because i dont have a tile set folder where is it ;-; help