Lust Doll (Completed Game!)

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
OH man my vote would so be for 4...but I cant really vote cus I cant really use patreon.

critlocked

Apr 21, 2016
Does the Mushroom Set do anything special or is it just stats? I haven't gotten all the pieces yet so I'm just curious if it does 'cause currently the "legendary" top I have is definitely outshined in stats by the hooded red cloak with the exception of a single point in mystic.

critlocked

Apr 21, 2016
Hum. I can't seem to figure it out.. what's with the orb covered in meat in the meat dungeon? I can attack it or do nothing yet both accomplish more or less the same thing, nothing.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
OH man my vote would so be for 4...but I cant really vote cus I cant really use patreon.

It sounds like a popular option, so I think it stands a pretty good chance.

Does the Mushroom Set do anything special or is it just stats? I haven't gotten all the pieces yet so I'm just curious if it does 'cause currently the "legendary" top I have is definitely outshined in stats by the hooded red cloak with the exception of a single point in mystic.

Nothing ingame yet.

Hum. I can't seem to figure it out.. what's with the orb covered in meat in the meat dungeon? I can attack it or do nothing yet both accomplish more or less the same thing, nothing.

Nothing you can really do with that yet either, until parasite route gets an update.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Hey guys, here's release 8.1! Sorry for the delay!
---------------------------
Disclaimer: This game contains sexually-explicit scenes and is for adults only. This is a fictional work. All characters are over 18 years of age and any resemblances to people living, or otherwise is purely coincidental. Neither the developer, the game's contents, nor anyone involved in the game's production condone sexual crimes of any form or nature. Such issues in real life are very serious and should not be treated lightly. Please enjoy this game only for what it is; a fantasy, and a product purely of the imagination. Thanks for your understanding!

Download link: https://mega.nz/#!fdcXnT4I!PLG-ybeiPJOMOskv0S7mb5NAJm3qzyNWqQ2sujN6D6s

To transfer your save file, copy any file with a name like "Save01.rvdata2" over to the updated game folder.

I’m running a patreon, if you would like to support me in building this project!:
https://www.patreon.com/indivi

Changelog:
-Fixed lines when beating whisperers.
-Fixed returning to graveyard after being sent out of it.

-Fixed improperly tagged name keyword while dommed by Rinny in private dungeon.
-Fixed being able to train mystic indefinitely in succubus tower
-Fixed bug where stat checks for Cassie needed one more than what's stated
-Fixed bug where fight mission from Don always ended in failure
-Opened Graveyard in Transylvania
-Added fight mechanics for Rinny
-Added shrine for tickle torture
-Added dick and breast size options for initial character customization
-Fixed bug with triggering bandit girl's extra scenes.
-Allowed players to access medical experiments again after Science Lab Tower event
-Added missing path in slums from outside slave house to The Rock club
-Fixed bug where npc accessories won't show on their portraits (glasses on Linda)
-Fix for npc portraits appearing while blindfolded
-Fixed Linlin's portrait not closing when talking to her while infected
-Fixed being referred to by neutral gender pronouns during certain scenes
-Fixed a pile of past/present tense sentences
-Removed ding sound when someone orgasms during private dungeon session
-Added option to end session early when domming in private dungeon
-Fixed bug where being defeated by succubus teacher would set your return point there
-Prevented skipping the last message when domming in private dungeon and the sub cums.
-Some minor changes to account for having parasites or being blind.
-Prevented access to Sanctum on chara creation screen, which would cause you to skip it.
-Added some NPC's to Transylvania.

Last edited:

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Aw come on 20 mintues til the day was over.....

go to 6:10

Well at least the update is here. Time do disappear to a void again.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Hmmm what wanna do something about being trapped in the Graveyard.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Try losing to the grave hands :p.

(though I guess I could implement another way out that doesn't involve purposefully losing. Also, try not to k.o. to the whisperers right now, as you'll apparently get sent out of the graveyard (and can't get back in), instead of staying in there like I thought I coded it to)

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Hey guys, updated to 8.2.

————————————————————————————

Disclaimer:
This game contains sexually-explicit scenes and is for adults only. This is a fictional work. All characters are over 18 years of age and any resemblances to people living, or otherwise is purely coincidental. Neither the developer, the game’s contents, nor anyone involved in the game’s production condone sexual crimes of any form or nature. Such issues in real life are very serious and should not be treated lightly. Please enjoy this game only for what it is; a fantasy, and a product purely of the imagination. Thanks for your understanding!

————————————————————————————
https://mega.nz/#!3QsiFbAB!gdUzYJK_01v_mPhPnDsE9B2Xu4sAPYLSb03lUMH9o7M

Changelog:
-Fix for being sent out of graveyard if k.o. to whisperers without rinny.
-Fixed foot kink criteria not working correctly
-Fixed choices not automatically appearing when domming in private dungeon.
-Added a secret money tile.
-Switched around wilderness hooded merchant’s options so that you don’t accidentally buy his wares by clicking through too fast

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Hey all, Lust Doll has a wiki now! It's pretty threadbare at the moment, but I'm slowly turning it into something useful. If any of you want to pitch in, feel free! I'll have to check, but I think anyone can just edit it. If not, let me know and I'll see about messing with the permissions.

https://wiki.smutosaur.us/LustDoll/Main_Page

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
OHHH!!! Must help.
Help build WIKI!

Reactions: Indivi

Vaaxius

Jul 25, 2016
Excuse me, I'm trying to play the game on Windows 10, but I can't seem to figure out how to get it to work. Any suggestions to help me?

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
System\RGSS301.dll could not be found

Ah okay, what's likely happening is your antivirus is removing that file without telling you when you extract the game archive. Try adding an exception or turning off your antivirus before extracting the game (don't worry, it's safe.)

where can I find the secret money tile?

I'm actually gonna remove that tile for next release, and just add 2000 credits so that its easier to start out. So yeah, don't worry about it.

BlackRangerXIII

Aug 27, 2015
I'm actually gonna remove that tile for next release, and just add 2000 credits so that its easier to start out. So yeah, don't worry about it.

Please don't do it
I've found it and I've loved it
Specially for a game that is still early in development, having a way to test the game without any trouble is nice

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Please don't do it
I've found it and I've loved it
Specially for a game that is still early in development, having a way to test the game without any trouble is nice

Hmm, well I'll think about it. Doesn't feel right to just throw the entire ingame economy out the window though. Maybe if I was just more generous with money drops?

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
I dunno. Once you can get bottles, money becomes a bit easy if you fight Fairies.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Here's release 9.0!

Disclaimer: This game contains sexually-explicit scenes and is for adults only. This is a fictional work. All characters are over 18 years of age and any resemblances to people living, or otherwise is purely coincidental. Neither the developer, the game's contents, nor anyone involved in the game's production condone sexual crimes of any form or nature. Such issues in real life are very serious and should not be treated lightly. Please enjoy this game only for what it is; a fantasy, and a product purely of the imagination. Thanks for your understanding!

Download: https://mega.nz/#!CJNiQS7Y!pQ7oCMrcXcJnaO3AdfRX7v4TUmDJ8Kn3Ob0FdPHgBi0

To transfer your save file, copy any file with a name like "Save01.rvdata2" over to the updated game folder.

I’m running a patreon, if you would like to support me in building this project!:
https://www.patreon.com/indivi

Change log:
-Changed so that collar shows in pose changes
-Removed money tile, added 2000 credits chest for new players in starting lab (Current players can pick this up too.)
-Added an event/changed some things in graveyard
-Opened up Manor in graveyard.
-Adjusted Mistyra and Fawn's portraits.
-Added apartment event.
-Opened up Upper New Ark.

--------------------

Poll Results:
1. Storyline to work on next?
-Slavery Desert: Slavery town, egyptian/arabian themes, ancient cursed pyramid (10)
-Meat Parasites: Mistyra/ Linda route, meat labyrinth (0) <Being worked on next!
-Transylvania: Rinny/Pixie route, vampiric castle manor (4)
-Upper New Ark: Fawn route, exhibitionism/secrecy/taboo, hospital, college, gallery (5)
-Forest: Dangerous plant life, dryads and slime monsters, leads to an underwater section (6)

2. What kink would you like to see most?
-Futanari npc (2)
-Exhibitionism/Public humiliation/use (13)
-Breast milking and nipple play (10)
-Tickle torture/feet tickling (16)
-Hypnotism/Mind control (2)
-Orgasm denial (10)
-Anal/spanking/Butt stuff (2)
-BDSM/pain play (4)
-Psychotic yandere NPC (3)
-NPC corruption (prudish to sex-crazed) (13)

Meat parasites will be the next plot line to progress, and I'll also likely do some further work on Upper New Ark, and try to get more things to do in there.

I'm also going to remove NPC corruption (prudish to sex-crazed) from possible voting options for the next little while, until I can figure out how to implement it. So don't fret that it's not there, your votes still count. It'll come back once I've got a plan for handling that kink.

And finally, milestone poll results!

Battle sex island (128)
F to futanari transformation alternate universe story (66)
Run your own milk/'cattle' farm (50)
M to F transformation alternate universe story (46)

Battle sex island takes it!, garnering almost twice as many votes as the runner-up. I'll start putting that together for you guys. I've actually already got a lot of the framework done on it earlier, so hopefully shouldn't be too hard to build.

Cheers!

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Hmmm Updates....that also means more wiki work...

Time to play the game!

Drew_Peacock

Feb 9, 2017
I'm liking the game keep up the great work, I'm struggling to get out of New Ark City though been stuck there for a while now. I'm just wondering is there an actual way to get out to see others areas or are they still WIP?

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
I'm liking the game keep up the great work, I'm struggling to get out of New Ark City though been stuck there for a while now. I'm just wondering is there an actual way to get out to see others areas or are they still WIP?
Leave new ark city from the front gate and go down 1 screen, in that area move the downward arrow and select explore wilderness.

Make sure you befriend Cassie as well.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Hmmm Updates....that also means more wiki work...

Time to play the game!

+Like

Yeah, exploring the wilderness will get you to a lot of places. Also talk to npcs; they'll give you hints on what's there to do.

Drew_Peacock

Feb 9, 2017
Leave new ark city from the front gate and go down 1 screen, in that area move the downward arrow and select explore wilderness.

Make sure you befriend Cassie as well.

Thanks will do I didn't pay the guards at front to get in or out but I have done that now just did a lot of repeating to get about 15 thousand credits lol and I will keep an eye out for Cassie I think I know who she is but I'm gonna look it up on the Wiki to double check if I am right or not but thanks again