Lust and Tails

critlocked

Apr 21, 2016
So, I'm finding lust to be rather annoying. I'm not sure why it's working the way it is, or if it's always worked this way, however..

Every time I move a tile my lust goes up by one. Every single time. As it generally takes 2 minutes that means every two minutes my lust is going up one. But only up to 98, at that point it just stops and doesn't rise from normal walking any further.

My libido is 7 and as far as I'm aware I have no perk that makes lust rise consistently. There's no status effects saying anything about it, it just continuously rises.

I do have the perk that increases min lust by 20 and max by 30, yet I've had that for ages and from what I can recall it never quite worked like this until I started playing again somewhat recently. Do I need to lower my libido even further so I'm not going from virtually 0 to "horny as hell" in an hour and a half? If so that's kinda ridiculous.

If not then what can I do to stop this? There's got to be some way to reduce the amount of lust gained by just walking around. It isn't like I'm wearing super sexy or appealing clothing or anything. I get no text indicating that any specific thing feels good or is arousing me constantly. I really can't figure out why my lust is rising so darn quickly.

Now that that's asked, tails! From what I've read on the wiki it appears that the only way to get a tail with a cock or a vagina is to have a parasite. However the wiki page lists something along the lines of a fox tail being able to have the penis modifier so that has me wondering...

Is there another way to have a cock-tail without having an attached parasite? I've got mine removed recently 'cause I foolishly knocked myself up with it and now have a whole room of cockvines in the nursery. I'm not keeping my hopes up, yet I'm just looking for affirmation on whether or not you can have a non-parasite tail-cock.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
To get a non-parasitic tail, use foxfire.

critlocked

Apr 21, 2016
To get a non-parasitic tail, use foxfire.

Really, so that'll actually give you a non-parasitic cock tail? Cooool. I tried using Lucio.. or.. Lavender.. or... Levaar.. or whatever that apple thing's called that turns it demonic and it stayed parasitic. So can you use it to get a cocktail and then change tail type or will that just make it a normal tail again?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Really, so that'll actually give you a non-parasitic cock tail? Cooool. I tried using Lucio.. or.. Lavender.. or... Levaar.. or whatever that apple thing's called that turns it demonic and it stayed parasitic. So can you use it to get a cocktail and then change tail type or will that just make it a normal tail again?
Nope, you need a cocktail first, THEN use foxfire. It won't grow a non-parasite tailcock for you.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I've had a similar lust problem, I think it has something to do with Savicite, but I'm not sure what, so I don't know if it's actually a bug or not. My character is a treated amazon, but I'm getting back up to full lust in less than ten tile movements. I've also noticed that my libido is ten points higher than what the save-editor says it is (50 instead of 40).

critlocked

Apr 21, 2016
Nope, you need a cocktail first, THEN use foxfire. It won't grow a non-parasite tailcock for you.

Ah, thanks for the clarification.

I've had a similar lust problem, I think it has something to do with Savicite, but I'm not sure what, so I don't know if it's actually a bug or not. My character is a treated amazon, but I'm getting back up to full lust in less than ten tile movements. I've also noticed that my libido is ten points higher than what the save-editor says it is (50 instead of 40).

I'm not sure if you were hinting at it being caused by Savicite or not, yet either way I can confirm that it absolutely was being caused by holding some in my inventory. I ended up nuking my libido to 1 and the constant increase was still happening. So, defeated, I just went to the bar and started talking to everyone, that's when I remembered I had savicite for Beatrice Reasner and just sold it to her then went and played along in one of Anno's scenes, saved, then went to bed.

Today without the savicite I'm no longer getting constant lust increases. Indeed, now it takes ~9 tiles traveled for my lust to go up once unless I'm outside in Ivarstead, at which point the cold seems to decrease that from ~9 tiles per increase to ~3 tiles per increase... for some strange reason. Yet, details. At least we figured out the culprit together!