Lupine Discussion

SeptimusPrime

Apr 5, 2021
STALKER!
Are Lupines physically Stronger than the Custom Playable Races, and also do Lupines have the enhanced senses that Wolves do like a good sense of smell and good sense or hearing and a Powerful Bite? do Lupines even use there Teeth to fight, And also Night Vision also the speed of a wolf?

Last edited:

HK-47

May 17, 2017
Well they would certainly have a strong bite, based on their size, skull shape, and dental arrangement. Asides from that, hard to say on the senses, and as for strength & speed I doubt they’d be all that much faster or stronger than any other humanoid of their size. They’re not werewolves, just descended from them based on their race blurb.

SeptimusPrime

Apr 5, 2021
STALKER!
Well they would certainly have a strong bite, based on their size, skull shape, and dental arrangement. Asides from that, hard to say on the senses, and as for strength & speed I doubt they’d be all that much faster or stronger than any other humanoid of their size. They’re not werewolves, just descended from them based on their race blurb.
Well i think the would be kinda faster than all the humanoid races since they got digitigrade Legs and digitigrade legs are way faster then plantigrade grade legs, Also there BIo says they are Kinda stronger than the All the Custom playable races you see on the Menu and i think they do have enhanced senses well better senses then a Orc or a Human but Catfolks are have enhanced senses i think maybe a wyld elf to

HK-47

May 17, 2017
I think the strength is ultimately down to size and build, rather than them being inherently stronger than someone of another race of the same height and build.

SeptimusPrime

Apr 5, 2021
STALKER!
I think the strength is ultimately down to size and build, rather than them being inherently stronger than someone of another race of the same height and build.
are leothrans stronger then lupines tho cause Tigers,Cougars,Jagaurs are all stronger then wolves

HK-47

May 17, 2017
If they’re larger and/or more heavily built than the Lupine in question I would assume so. The strength difference you mentioned has to do with size, not species.

SeptimusPrime

Apr 5, 2021
STALKER!
If they’re larger and/or more heavily built than the Lupine in question I would assume so. The strength difference you mentioned has to do with size, not species.
i mean kinda but no, Different Beast species have different Muscle mass like a muscle limit and how much they could use of that muscle, Now look at it this way the Strongest Human on earth wouldn't be able to beat a Bear or Tiger or a Polar Bear with his Bare Fist Because there Muscle density is on a whole different level Humans arent made to live in the wild like we used to we are fragile, Beast are made to live in the Wild they have all the equipment they need like (Shap Teeth,High muscle density,Claws,Bite Force) And all of the other things they need to survive, and Imagine a Leothran or a Lupine battle it off let's say they where the (Strongest Lupine and Strongest Leothran) Since Leothrans are based off of Tiger/Lions or anyother Big cat and Lupines are Based off of wolves, In real life a Wolf would get Body by a Big cat since there on a completely different level the only thing a wolf can defend it self with is there (Jaws) But Big cats on the other hand have there Claws and Teeth they don't need to Bite (Also Big Cats have a Higher muscle density then Wolves or any canine Species) So i bet my Money that The (Strongest Leothran can Beat the Strongest Lupine) But it depends But if they had no weapons and pure instinct (The Leothran would Win)

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
i mean kinda but no, Different Beast species have different Muscle mass like a muscle limit and how much they could use of that muscle, Now look at it this way the Strongest Human on earth wouldn't be able to beat a Bear or Tiger or a Polar Bear with his Bare Fist Because there Muscle density is on a whole different level Humans arent made to live in the wild like we used to we are fragile, Beast are made to live in the Wild they have all the equipment they need like (Shap Teeth,High muscle density,Claws,Bite Force) And all of the other things they need to survive, and Imagine a Leothran or a Lupine battle it off let's say they where the (Strongest Lupine and Strongest Leothran) Since Leothrans are based off of Tiger/Lions or anyother Big cat and Lupines are Based off of wolves, In real life a Wolf would get Body by a Big cat since there on a completely different level the only thing a wolf can defend it self with is there (Jaws) But Big cats on the other hand have there Claws and Teeth they don't need to Bite (Also Big Cats have a Higher muscle density then Wolves or any canine Species) So i bet my Money that The (Strongest Leothran can Beat the Strongest Lupine) But it depends But if they had no weapons and pure instinct (The Leothran would Win)
So uuhh.... these are fictional races in a fictional world. I don't see how any of this applies to anything about Lupines or Leothrans.

Reactions: Emerald and HK-47

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
Bro, So do you think a Human in CoC2 can beat a Leothran in a Arm wrestle?
Again like HK-47 said it depends on size and build, like let's take the same question with a human and a minotaur. Now if the human was sanders and the mino Brint than yeah ofc Brint's going to win. However if the human were Calise and the mino Nikol then I'm putting all my money on Calise.

SeptimusPrime

Apr 5, 2021
STALKER!
Again like HK-47 said it depends on size and build, like let's take the same question with a human and a minotaur. Now if the human was sanders and the mino Brint than yeah ofc Brint's going to win. However if the human were Calise and the mino Nikol then I'm putting all my money on Calise.
-_- Oh k

Gutts

Sep 19, 2016
to answer your question, yes. The in game journal describes them as being quite physically strong due to their height and the harsh conditions of the Frost Marches. As for your second question also yes. The journal talks about the Lupins heightened senses. There are also a few parts of the game that acknowledge this. Finding Brint in the forest is slightly altered if you’re a Lupine. Also a sex scene with Kiyoko called “play tag” is all about a Lupine player using their senses

Reactions: Tenalc13

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Ironically a completely dead button if you take Keros's offer, also no clue how it works outside of the dream.

PudgyElderGod

Dec 28, 2020
Ironically a completely dead button if you take Keros's offer, also no clue how it works outside of the dream.
So I don't have a Lupine character with her in the amulet, so I can't easily compare the two scenes, but I do have a Lupine character with a Free Kiyoko.
Well, you were thinking of a friendly game of tag today. Just you and her, chasing each other through the trees. A hound pursuing a fox, as it were; a small slice of nature taking its course.

Kiyoko's smile widens. "Mmm... well, I won't deny that I've been feeling a little more frisky as of late. Maybe a little exercise will help work some of that off... get my mind back on track, as it were."

There's nothing saying that you can't do both, is there?

A mischievous wink. "Well, if you want to play, my big bad wolf, I'm perfectly okay with that. I'm not so heavy and swollen that I can't run around for a bit."

If she's sure it's not going to be a problem, then hey, you're up for it. Up for pouncing on, pinning, and devouring the pretty little fox that she is down to the very last morsel of deliciousness.

"You'll have to catch me first!"

You whip your arm out and grab her sleeve. Oh, that's easily —

Laughter. Almost as if by magic — it probably is magic — Kiyoko's yukata falls away from her like a second skin, leaving you holding not a fox, but a small bundle of fabric. Her smallclothes are the next to go, flapping and floating to the floor as Kiyoko darts for the door in a very vulpine fashion, giggling all the while.

Oh, it's on.

If you're going to be catching a fox, you'll be needing to be as light on your feet as possible, and what better way to do that than to get rid of your clothing? Struggling out of your garments as you make a running start for the already-open shrine door, it's not long before your royal leathers has joined Kiyoko's garments on the floor.

Now, the hunt begins!

Kiyoko's trail isn't hard to pick up, and even if there wasn't one, you'd still be able to follow her scent with ease. Though the kitsune is nowhere in sight, the smell of her leads all the way to the den's edge, a faintly floral musk with a hint of sap and too much animal fur —

— There's no time to think. Recognizing the scent of prey, your instincts bid you to give chase, and it feels so liberating to give in to them and hound a poor little fox until... until... well, you catch her. After that, some very bad, very naughty things are going to happen, but best not get ahead of yourself, eh?

Away from the crossroads, and into the fruit groves by the den's edge. The earthy smell of mushrooms and fallen leaves hits you in the face like a brick, but Kiyoko's scent is still strong, twisting and winding its way over roots and through the underbrush. The faint musk, the scent of sex and arousal, it's growing stronger — and frankly, not too distant from that of that of a female lupine in heat.

It's nearly too much to bear.

The orchard's easier to transverse on all fours than two, you find — and so you instinctively drop to all fours in a loping gait, nose close to the ground and ever watchful for your quarry's scent. Trees and roots move by in a blur as you continue to give chase, over moss-covered boulders and across grassy tufts until you spy her by the waterfall.

She's no longer humanoid, having shifted into the shape of an amber-furred fox to better elude you, but your nose knows that it's the one and same Kiyoko. She seems to be hiding more than running, hoping you'll pass her by...

Well, no such luck. With a feral snarl, you summon forth a burst of speed, revelling in the exhilaration of the chase, the hunt. Kiyoko sees you coming and turns tail to flee, but the running start you've on her is too much, too fast. Slowly, bit by bit, the distance between wolf and fox closes, and you coil the muscles in your hind legs, feel the power just yearning to be unleashed, and pounce.

The moment you come into contact with the amber-furred fox, it melts away. Fur morphs back into skin and paws transform into hands, the entire figure growing and twisting until Kiyoko is once more in her humanoid shape, the kitsune's hair and tails fanning out behind her as you pin her face-down into the soft bed of fallen leaves.

Triumphantly, you lean down and give her a little nip on the nape of her neck.

"You win, you nasty big bad wolf," Kiyoko gasps out between her heavy panting, clearly out of breath. "I was never the best at physical endeavors."

Aww, she doesn't need to sell herself short. The important thing is that she had fun playing tag.

"Yes. Yes, I did."

Well then, she knows full well what happens to foxes who let themselves get caught by hounds, doesn't she? You're going to savage her.

Despite being winded, Kiyoko manages a breathless squeal of mock terror and wiggles about under you, her tails flailing wildly. You're not having any of that, and lean a little more of your weight on her, pushing her further into the soft bed of fallen blossoms and leaves. Tightening your jaws about Kiyoko's neck, you let the kitsune truly experience the moist heat of your breath and teeth so close to her pulse, feeling her shiver in arousal and instinctive, animalistic fear. Another gentle nip from you, a gesture to show you could've torn out her throat but didn't, and it's time for you to claim your prize.

Brushing aside the fluffy tails in your way, you grab Kiyoko by the hips, taking a quick moment to run your hands across their curvature before proceeding. With how wide, lush and full they are, practically screaming of her fecund nature, you linger a little longer than you ought to, finishing up by giving each firm buttcheek a good, hard smack that sends Kiyoko squealing. She's allowed as much, being the mother of your children and all. Lining up your prick, you lift up Kiyoko's ass and ram yourself into her baby-making hole with every last measure of strength you've left over from the hunt. The kitsune yips and yelps at the suddenness and pain of it all, succumbing to the savage, bestial fucking you're inflicting upon her like the trapped vixen that she is.

Perfect.

At the same time, you can't help but lean forward and give Kiyoko little nips and bites on her dainty skin and lustrous fur wherever an opportunity presents itself, enjoying her taste to go with her scent. It's simply indescribable, although it's quite possibly the best thing that you might have ever tasted — and that's saying a lot.

"Eat me up, you horrible beast," Kiyoko moans, struggling to articulate the words over the savage pounding that you're giving her. "Devour me like the wolf that you are, you... you northerner."

Hah, gladly. Affirming your grip on that wonderful piece of kitsune ass, you redouble your efforts, straining until you can hear your blood ringing in your ears. Kiyoko wails, then the wail dies down to a mewl as you savagely breed her amidst the trees like some kind of animal. Her little fingers dig at the earth, scrunching up handfuls of dirt and fallen leaves as you stuff the kitsune's baby-hole with your man-meat. Despite its considerable size, Kiyoko takes the entirety of your member in without so much as a hitch — one can only suppose it's one of the benefits of not being really material, or something.

All the aggression you'd worked up during the chase, all the heated blood and predatory intent — all those are unleashed as you pound Kiyoko from behind. Her breasts sway under her from the sheer force of your ferocious thrusts, and the kitsune's high voice rings out amidst the thick woodlands.

The mating is quick, fast and brutal, a candle burned from both ends with predictable results. You aren't even sure of what you're doing any more, or if you're in control of your actions — the more logical bits of your mind have taken a back seat, subsumed by this raging animal thing — Neither are you sure when it does happen, but you know it did all right; you definitely feel your release when you explode within Kiyoko, filling the foxy femme full up with your precious bodily energies while your knot inflates, locking all that sticky goodness deep within the frisky fox . Kiyoko yelps and whines, her body too slick with sweat and too exhausted to do much but lie under you and take it — not that she's complaining, of course. A veritable torrent of spunk erupts from your shaft, the flow going steady and strong for what seems an eternity, your bodies moving in a frenetic bid to try and get as much of it as deep into Kiyoko's form as possible. On and on and on you go, almost as if every last ounce of aggression from the hunt and chase is being converted into jizz to stuff your kitsune lover with, jizz which her cunt greedily and eagerly devours.
I didn't include the post-mating stuff since I'm preeeetty sure there's no variation and it's mostly the standard "She's big pregnant now" stuff.

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
The journal talks about the Lupins heightened senses. There are also a few parts of the game that acknowledge this. Finding Brint in the forest is slightly altered if you’re a Lupine. Also a sex scene with Kiyoko called “play tag” is all about a Lupine player using their senses

Another one is that Lupines can tell that Garret is in the Frosthound due to his scent.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
This might sound a little out there but bear with me for a moment. Have you considered reading the codex entries? It's almost like they exist to describe the different races in the game and would answer most of your fluff questions...

Reactions: Emerald

SeptimusPrime

Apr 5, 2021
STALKER!
This might sound a little out there but bear with me for a moment. Have you considered reading the codex entries? It's almost like they exist to describe the different races in the game and would answer most of your fluff questions...
naw it dosent awnser that

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
Coc2 players reading. That's impossible.

Reactions: Tenalc13

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
naw it dosent awnser that
Wanna bet?
Are Lupines physically Stronger than the Custom Playable Races, and also do Lupines have the enhanced senses that Wolves do like a good sense of smell and good sense or hearing and a Powerful Bite? do Lupines even use there Teeth to fight, And also Night Vision also the speed of a wolf?

RTFM said:
Lupines are tall and solidly-built beast-kin, possessed of considerable physical prowess from generations in the cold wilds. They are the native race of the Marches and are adapted to life there, possessed of thick bodies that range from muscular to stocky, a heavy coat of fur to keep out the cold, and keen eyes and muzzles for the Marches' cold, lightless nights. Lupines stand on a pair of digitigrade feet and tend to be considerably taller than most of the newer arrivals in the Marches. Each lupine is possessed of a soft, fluffy tail, which helps them keep their balance while walking.

Lupines have keen senses of sight, hearing and smell when compared to humans or orcs, to the point where they can hunt and track by scent with relative ease. Since lupine pups are born blind, their first experience of the wider world is, most fittingly, their mother's scent. Like many other beast-kin, lupines play to the stereotype of being strong and fast, but with thick skulls and brash attitudes; of course one must always be wary of relying on stereotypes when judging individuals.
All of these are highly relevant to your (entirely fluff) questions.
are leothrans stronger then lupines tho cause Tigers,Cougars,Jagaurs are all stronger then wolves

RTFM said:
The average leothran is large, covered in an insulating coat of fur, and deceptively muscular. As their sizeable bodies are usually concealed beneath their warm fur coat, it can be difficult to tell just how strong they are until they demonstrate as much. The males are generally taller, stronger, and more eager to fight than the female leothrans, though both are devilishly quick and make for excellent hunters.

Standing on digitigrade legs that end in large paws, your average leothran is somewhere between six and eight feet tall. The women tend towards the lower half — with only the true outliers reaching seven feet — and the men usually range between seven and eight. They both have similar features, with furred, four-fingered hands that have pads on them for grip, and oval snouts that conceal long, protruding fangs. The men of the race have longer and thicker 'saberteeth', with the women's being closer to needle-like.

Both the men and women have soft, curved ears atop their heads that are sensitive to changes in the wind, touch, and heat.
Reading comprehension: Can you do it?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
1) You didn't ask that particular question before just now, so the prior responses that point out that the codex entries answer all your questions are entirely correct. Read them.
2) The codex entries also don't describe whether these various races enjoy being scratched behind their ears and called good boys/girls, or every possible shade and pattern of fur they can have, or the average airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow. At some point, you just might have to use your imagination.
3) Since none of this stuff has any real bearing on gameplay outside of maybe some stat affinity abstractions and only very rarely results in new/altered scenes, it's basically all fluff anyways.

Last edited:

SeptimusPrime

Apr 5, 2021
STALKER!
1) You didn't ask that particular question before just now, so the prior responses that point out that the codex entries answer all your questions are entirely correct. Read them.
2) The codex entries also don't describe whether these various races enjoy being scratched behind their ears and called good boys/girls, or every possible shade and pattern of fur they can have, or the average airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow. At some point, you just might have to use your imagination.
3) Since none of this stuff has any real bearing on gameplay outside of maybe some stat affinity abstractions and only very rarely results in new/altered scenes, it's basically all fluff anyways.
I did ask that question ;-; like 4 times

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I did ask that question ;-; like 4 times
No, you asked about lupine senses (in the codex, RTFM), the only question you've asked about leothrans before a couple hours ago is how strong they are (also in the codex, RTFM).

Okay, apparently you did ask. Once. By double-quoting and wrapping your own response in quote tags. The rest of my points all stand.

Last edited:

SeptimusPrime

Apr 5, 2021
STALKER!
No, you asked about lupine senses (in the codex, RTFM), the only question you've asked about leothrans before a couple hours ago is how strong they are (also in the codex, RTFM).

Okay, apparently you did ask. Once. By double-quoting and wrapping your own response in quote tags. The rest of my points all stand

Okay, apparently you did ask. Once. By double-quoting and wrapping your own response in quote tags. The rest of my points all stand.
I get that CoC2 is a fantasy game but, Leothrans and Lupines and the other monster races arent Humans So i would expect for them to have enhanced senses or atleast better senses and Muscle capacity then a Human

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
You did the thing again. And we're going by the same codex entries you are. So if it's not in the codex, then...

shrug Yes, probably?

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Ireland, dating OmegaUmbra
They do, that's in their respective codex entries, as has been repeatedly pointed out to you. As for the ''who would win in a fight stuff'' or which of their abilities are superior, you can probably extrapolate that based on their real life animal equivalents, as you were trying to do earlier. However, that will still only be your headcanon and not necessarily accurate but you honestly cannot expect the writers to go down to the gnats ass on the details or to answer all your questions. I too like to go in depth on stuff like this, but its not obligatory and if you're not careful you can get lost down a rabbit hole.

Reactions: Kesil