Looking for Players for a Pathfinder ERP

stalfo1648

Oct 24, 2016
So one of the players in my game quit recently, which left the party a little on the weak side for the challenges ahead.

Game is a ERP modification of the Jade Regent Adventure path, and the party is on book 5, so you'll be starting at a pretty high level.

The game has major themes of moral corruption as the villains attempt to capture and break the party into sex slaves, bad ending them unless they can avoid capture or escape it.

I'll be accepting one or two new players, games happen sporadically on tuesday, thursday, and/or saturday depending on how busy everyone is.

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
I'd be very willing to participate but there is a severe issue. I have no Pathfinder experience. I played a little of D&D 3.5, 5th and a lot of dungeon world but no pathfinder at all. I would need a lot of help and guidance if I were to join. I'd be willing to play/fill pretty much any role tho.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
I'd be willing to join. I am quite knowledgeable in its mechanics, so if you need a role to be filled, I can do it. Though, that depends if there's still a slot open.

stalfo1648

Oct 24, 2016
I already have one person, but I am willing to take on two more, PM me your discord tags and I'll get back to you later.