Looking for Doms in all the right places

Kyrael

Sep 19, 2015
It's been quite a while since I last picked up CoCII and looking over the sheer amount of content, it's easy to find something fun, but pretty hard to find the best fits for one's kinks because there's so much to choose from. So: In your opinion, what and where are the most interesting dominant characters? Preferably with a not too gentle style of dominance, bordering on abusive.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
The game has dommes for every occasion. If you're looking for mean dommes, Lyla is definitely one and Arona leans that way at times when she's Domrona (Subrona's a whole other thing) but she's actually sweet on the Champ and gets horribly embarrassed when she admits it out loud. Domrona is also the only one who won't give you a say in which of her normal sex scenes happen, which adds something to the effect.

Meanwhile Evelyn and Klemaia are dommes who make sure you know who's in charge but they aren't mean (especially Maia, who's quite loving), Annika is a soft-domme and Rina has a lesdomme side but only if you have Brienne and have a vagina and no penis.

EDIT: Oh yes, there's also Seastone if you choose to be her beta. She's rougher when it comes to sex in that state (most of the time) but not to the point of being abusive and she's generally pretty sweet with lots of aftercare.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sacremas

Ria Brew

Nov 16, 2020
There's also Arille for those with a penis. Not mean but strict and commanding. Calls you pet if you're into that. Not really any choice in what scene you get unless you chose to have her present in the scenes with her servant. She's a bit more than my usual norm but I still dig her content.

Reactions: Sacremas