looking for a good build to get me through a playthrough

Sinny

Nov 30, 2023
so im going to be starting a few play throughs and i need some ideas on builds. ones i was thinking of being were a blackmage on one, then a charmer on another. i want one so they are good an able to get through the playthrough

Last edited:
Reactions: valerin

TalRasha

Mar 14, 2023
so im going to be starting a few play throughs and i need some ideas on builds. ones i was thinking of being were a blackmage on one, then a charmer on another. i want one so they are good an able to get through the playthrough
Charmer is the most OP. Max Presence, sexiness and temptation, two most needed buttons: Allure and Song of Splendor - and you're good to go. 97% of your enemies will end up cumming their brains out because of your tease attacks. Other buttons - whatever you like: go spellblade (Charge Weapon+Power Wave), put some healing spells, do Grease+Fireball, take Guarded Stance - Charmer is so good for hybrid builds.

Sinny

Nov 30, 2023
Charmer is the most OP. Max Presence, sexiness and temptation, two most needed buttons: Allure and Song of Splendor - and you're good to go. 97% of your enemies will end up cumming their brains out because of your tease attacks. Other buttons - whatever you like: go spellblade (Charge Weapon+Power Wave), put some healing spells, do Grease+Fireball, take Guarded Stance - Charmer is so good for hybrid builds.
which would be best to go with like which you would do? and what about the gear like weapons and such?

TalRasha

Mar 14, 2023
which would be best to go with like which you would do? and what about the gear like weapons and such?
gear.jpgpowers.jpg
I go this. But keep i mind that:
a) This is kinda messed-wannabe-hybrid-spellblade build, but hey, it's really hard to fucked up build in CoC2 in general, and as Charmer in particular.
b) Loincloth and guard was obtained in the modded version and cannot be obtained in the clean version without save editing (In fact, this is Brint's base armor set). Instead, you can take any other armor that gives you maximum sexiness (like Bondage Gear, Dancer's silk etc) or a little less sexy, but providing more protection instead. I recommend you Kunoichi Bodysuit or Royal Leather as an acceptable balance between protection and sexiness.
c) Crown of Winter is a rather controversial decision, because you take away stats from Etheryn. Choose wisely.
d) Before you get Dawnsword you can use Sanctified Gladius. Wing of Asira is good too. Actually, you can sacrifice some temptation (which is like weapon/spell penetration for a tease attacks) and sexiness (which is like attack/spell power for a tease attacks) from Parasol and equip Wing as an offhand, it's a very useful thing. If you planning to swing your iron from time to time instead of showing some assets ofc.
e) Belt can be whatever you like, there is only two belts that can provide some sexiness, one of them is kinda tricky and the other can only be purchased by a random event. Same for shoulders and rings, pick whatever you feel fit your build.
f) Amulet of Union will soon be replaced with something else, Black Monkshood perhaps. 'cause i'm planning to set Kiyoko free.

As for powers - like i said before, Allure, Song of Splendor and Tease is your main buttons. Charge Weapon+Power Wave are a good choice, 'cause very few opponents have resist to these (Holy and Storm) types of damage. Grease+Fireball - almost iconic D&D "make things more flammable and then set them on fire" combo. Great Heal+Blessing if you wanna be a support. Cleave+Equanimity for a massive weapon swing or Duelist's Stance/Deflection (Pure Dawnsword-only ability)+Kiaijutsu if you want some destreza shit. Go, do a crime an experiments, a lot of possibilitys awaits.

Last edited:

Sinny

Nov 30, 2023
alright thanks ill try this out

other then that if anyone has a good blackmage build i should try lemme know

Lostname475

Apr 3, 2023
View attachment 32951View attachment 32952
I go this. But keep i mind that:
a) This is kinda messed-wannabe-hybrid-spellblade build, but hey, it's really hard to fucked up build in CoC2 in general, and as Charmer in particular.
b) Loincloth and guard was obtained in the modded version and cannot be obtained in the clean version without save editing (In fact, this is Brint's base armor set). Instead, you can take any other armor that gives you maximum sexiness (like Bondage Gear, Dancer's silk etc) or a little less sexy, but providing more protection instead. I recommend you Kunoichi Bodysuit or Royal Leather as an acceptable balance between protection and sexiness.
c) Crown of Winter is a rather controversial decision, because you take away stats from Etheryn. Choose wisely.
d) Before you get Dawnsword you can use Sanctified Gladius. Wing of Asira is good too. Actually, you can sacrifice some temptation (which is like weapon/spell penetration for a tease attacks) and sexiness (which is like attack/spell power for a tease attacks) from Parasol and equip Wing as an offhand, it's a very useful thing. If you planning to swing your iron from time to time instead of showing some assets ofc.
e) Belt can be whatever you like, there is only two belts that can provide some sexiness, one of them is kinda tricky and the other can only be purchased by a random event. Same for shoulders and rings, pick whatever you feel fit your build.
f) Amulet of Union will soon be replaced with something else, Black Monkshood perhaps. 'cause i'm planning to set Kiyoko free.

As for powers - like i said before, Allure, Song of Splendor and Tease is your main buttons. Charge Weapon+Power Wave are a good choice, 'cause very few opponents have resist to these (Holy and Storm) types of damage. Grease+Fireball - almost iconic D&D "make things more flammable and then set them on fire" combo. Great Heal+Blessing if you wanna be a support. Cleave+Equanimity for a massive weapon swing or Duelist's Stance/Deflection (Pure Dawnsword-only ability)+Kiaijutsu if you want some destreza shit. Go, do a crime an experiments, a lot of possibilitys awaits.
How do you have guldring and dawnsword?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Get modded files, put them into a game folder, profit. If you want a source - you can find it in CoC2 thread on f95. Saves are still compatible with the original version.
Don't promote modded games dude. :/ It was clear from day one that they aren't allowed. (or at least discouraged, icr the wording, but COC already had that minefield, don't promote another one.)

TalRasha

Mar 14, 2023
Don't promote modded games dude. :/ It was clear from day one that they aren't allowed. (or at least discouraged, icr the wording, but COC already had that minefield, don't promote another one.)
Didn't mention to promote mods, my apologies. But question asked - question answered, if he want to find how deep the rabbit hole goes - it's his wish.

And let's be honest - combat system in this "totaly NOT our power fantasy" kinda suck, so…

Pookie

Mar 19, 2018
For the black mage build, focus on high INT and maybe some elemental damage perks. And for the charmer, go for high CHA and skills related to persuasion and charisma.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I'm impressed, you managed to say words and form sentences that are completely meaningless in this context. INT and CHA are not stats that exist or have ever existed in this game (there are obvious parallels which you'd use if you've actually played the game) and there are no 'skills related to persuasion' and that's just now how the game works at all. Given the last few posts you've made, I find myself rather suspecting that you're a bot.

Reactions: Emerald

TalRasha

Mar 14, 2023
I'm impressed, you managed to say words and form sentences that are completely meaningless in this context. INT and CHA are not stats that exist or have ever existed in this game (there are obvious parallels which you'd use if you've actually played the game) and there are no 'skills related to persuasion' and that's just now how the game works at all. Given the last few posts you've made, I find myself rather suspecting that you're a bot.
This is somehow looks like an AI-generated answers. I got about the same "advice" when I asked Aria (AI-chat bot from Opera) to optimize my build for a "Dark Heresy" TTRPG. Spoiler: If you make a more specific request and describe what you expect from the build, the tips can be very good. Perhaps dude just asking chat bot and then simply copy-paste.

Aleister_BLDR

Mar 12, 2020
I'm running a new game, I used to stick to either pure mage or hybrid spellblade but this is time after reading that tease is op I go that way

To be honest I overlooked lust and tease until now because it was almost useless in coc1 and situational in tits so I don't even considered it here

However after playing it I gotta admit it's pretty good

I'm currently using charge weapon, sure shot, allure, song of splendor and inspiration

As teammates dancer Cait and base Brint.

Basically I open with song of splendor, Cait follows up with allure and if anything survives Brint finish it off

Cait provides some healing but I think I will switch her for queen etheryn later on for a dedicated healer, blessing is just boss and I prefer to have it on a teammate rather than using it myself, I rarely use her encounter power but allure and dance of dunes works extremely well with song of splendor buff.

Brint just hit hard, cleave cleans enemies, giant reach is a good boss Killer hitting twice and execute is a good finisher, his ultimate is also a good panic button.

As for my champion, as stated song of splendor, allure and tease are my main powers, in case the enemy is inmune to tease I'm using charge weapon and the metal rod from the caravan it's pure magical ranged storm damage so Storm+Holy and since it's ranged I use sure shot to auto crit and I like how fast it recharges, my ultimate is a panic button I could change it later.

I may switch to sanctified gladius and power wave but I've no strength so keep using ranged magic weapons could be better

Reactions: TalRasha

TalRasha

Mar 14, 2023
I'm running a new game, I used to stick to either pure mage or hybrid spellblade but this is time after reading that tease is op I go that way

To be honest I overlooked lust and tease until now because it was almost useless in coc1 and situational in tits so I don't even considered it here

However after playing it I gotta admit it's pretty good

I'm currently using charge weapon, sure shot, allure, song of splendor and inspiration

As teammates dancer Cait and base Brint.

Basically I open with song of splendor, Cait follows up with allure and if anything survives Brint finish it off

Cait provides some healing but I think I will switch her for queen etheryn later on for a dedicated healer, blessing is just boss and I prefer to have it on a teammate rather than using it myself, I rarely use her encounter power but allure and dance of dunes works extremely well with song of splendor buff.

Brint just hit hard, cleave cleans enemies, giant reach is a good boss Killer hitting twice and execute is a good finisher, his ultimate is also a good panic button.

As for my champion, as stated song of splendor, allure and tease are my main powers, in case the enemy is inmune to tease I'm using charge weapon and the metal rod from the caravan it's pure magical ranged storm damage so Storm+Holy and since it's ranged I use sure shot to auto crit and I like how fast it recharges, my ultimate is a panic button I could change it later.

I may switch to sanctified gladius and power wave but I've no strength so keep using ranged magic weapons could be better
Guy in this thread conducts an analysis of the effectiveness of companions, so i recommend to read his posts. It can be very useful when you forming your party.