Looking for a game

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Morgan had what could be called a normal upbringing, being raised in a family that was wealthy enough to be able to slightly gene mod their children before birth. Her parents couldn't decide on whether they wanted a boy or a girl, so they decided to compromise by making her a hermaphrodite, a choice she wishes they left up to her. Living a comfortable life, Morgan spent most of her time studying science, messing around with tech, and consuming various different entertainment medias. This life was taken away from her when her family went into bankruptcy when she was 18, preventing her from going into college and making her get a job to support her family. At first she took odd jobs fixing ship computers and making custom energy weapons, but she knew this wasn't enough to support her family. So, for roughly 4 years after they went bankrupt, she saved money for her family to be able to survive without her so she could join the planet rush in order to get her family back on their feet.

Despite her relatively young age, Morgan is actually quite smart, often getting top marks in her honors classes. Despite not going to college she has a firm grasp on physics, engineering, chemistry, math, and computer science. Additionally, having worked odd jobs as a ship technician and energy weapons maker has given her an even firmer grasp on how to program and build machines, as well as some practice firing said energy weapons. Additionally, her enjoyment of popular media throughout her child hood had also sparked an interest in cosplay, which she had given up after her family went bankrupt, though the passion never truly died. Though she is accomplished, she's very humble, and even shy, when talking about what she can do. This shyness also carries over to her feelings about her added equipment downstairs.

Morgan is a 5'5" thin hermaphrodite. She has shoulder length red hair, piercing blue eyes underneath her wire-frame glasses, and a few freckles dotting her face. She has C cup breasts and an 11 inch dick, courtesy of her parents gene modding, directly above her vagina.

Morgan wears casual clothing, relying more on her shielding for protection as opposed to actual armor. Additionally, if she can find affordable materials to do so, she will occasionally create outfits based on her favorite characters from movies, shows, anime, and other sources. She also carries a low powered laser pistol that she has modded to be roughly the same power as a standard issue laser rifle. She, unlike her other party members, doesn't use melee weapons, on account of not being strong enough to do much of any damage with them.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Well, the characters all look fine for this setting. Now the question is: do the three of you want to use any kind of stat system for this game, or just freeform it?

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
I agree freeform is better adds more dynamic to it and rewards players for thinking and not just wining by Stat check

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Well, that's two out of three. Looks like freeform it is. Alright, I'll brush up on my TiTS know how, and set up a starting scenario. Any suggestions for a game name?

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
I like Tainting Space. should have the first post up either tonight or tomorrow.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Okay, first post is up. It's a little minimalistic, but I figured I'd leave you all plenty of room to explain how your characters ended up together.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Are we free to post between characters, or should we wait for a full round of posts before reposting? I don't know proper etiquette here. I would like to post faster, if possible.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unless we're in an action scene, feel free to post as much as you like. Just use your own judgment when more than two people are involved in a scene. When the action does start up, please wait until everyone has had a turn before making another post.