Looking for a CoC Rp!

Charmbreaker

Apr 4, 2017
I had assumed he was out because of him never showing any progress with a sheet and (more specifically) making a new thread in the rp section looking specifically for a 1 x 1.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
So As we wait for Tiamat I'll explain how this game will work. So I'll make a Roll20 game in which we will do the rolls in. So you'd roll there and post your results and your action here and then I'll make a post that response to the roll. Also in the game is where I'll make rooms for when combat is a thing. And when you move please leave a line to show the squares you move from, this way I'll know if and who activates on a trap. So when you move make a new post in game so I know. A pain in the ass I know but better then me just randomly rolling to see who gets to deal with the trap.

Also like in CoC when you defeat an enemy they will be at your mercy to do with. You can do anything you like but, and I mean this, make it only one post. If we have to do a multi post sexy times after every encounter we will go no where. Multi posts with other characters or important NPC's is okay, I just want to sit here typing sex times with every single goblin.

If you have any questions, or suggestions please say so in this thread or PM.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Soo I think we shall start on Saturday. When/If Tiamat shows up their character can join in at where we are. I've made the Roll20 game room so PM for the link.

Also do ya'll want your characters to know each other and already be in a group or have this as their first time meeting?

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
For me, I think I'd prefer coming from the outside. Though everyone else can be acquintances, if they want.

Charmbreaker

Apr 4, 2017
Welp seems like this will be our characters first time meeting. How exactly do plan on making that happen actually? Like meeting at a bulletin board where quests are posted?

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(I don't have my resources right now, so I won't be able to post right now. Just moved apartments, and can't access the internet on my desktop (with all my files) due to reasons.)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
We started without you, as we didn't know how long you would take. (And you didn't say you were going away)

Tiamat Steele

Jul 20, 2017
That's alright, and I'm sorry. x3 It was kinda a surprise for me, so had to put something up quickly. Where's everyone currently? (In the session that is)

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
In the city in the desert. Just need a sheet from you and we can get you in.