Looking for a CoC Rp!

Tiamat Steele

Jul 20, 2017
Now...I haven't roleplayed in Mareth near at all. I'm hoping to change that. For anyone who'd like to join me, I will copy/paste how Tiamat Steele (in CoC) looks like when you contact me.

Also, to note. I am using a mac potato, so for some odd reason TiTS won't load for me anymore (used to load)...that's the only reason I'm making a Steele in CoC.

BEGINNING CHOICES: Tiamat Steele - Woman - Curvy - Ebony - White - Speed - Whoring

Last edited:

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
This seems like it could be interesting. Is this going to be a group rp or were you planning on making it a one on one?

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
With combat, groups are generally more interesting. Though it also means you need someone experienced in balancing and the managing of roleplaying systems.

Weirdguytbh

Apr 12, 2017
'Pulls out a pair of dices" lets make this a proper d&d game boiiiii

Lol jk i lost my dices awhile ago

Tiamat Steele

Jul 20, 2017
I can go for group or 1x1. If you do wanna do a 1x1 I'd prefer it in messages so that I have better track of it.~

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Could do a D&D thing. Even got a new book that, with a few things changed here and there, could be made to work.

Charmbreaker

Apr 4, 2017
Hello Tiamat Steele and crew. I'd be interested in joining in on a CoC rp if it is group based.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The system would be 5e. So what I had in mind was take a book of random adventures and string them together in a way that would fit the CoC world. Is that alright with the people interested?

Charmbreaker

Apr 4, 2017
I've used roll20 once before. Has the die system and forum for play by post that I think may accommodate a group.

Tiamat Steele

Jul 20, 2017
Roll20 is a good thing to use for a D&D system, ya. Not sure how we'd do this but it does seem interesting at least.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Hmm I guess we can do it on roll 20 and just pop in and out of the game as is needed, or just use it for rolls and post here. Also for the Steele character are you going with it like: The Tits character enters the CoC world? The character goes in like normal? The character was born there? Also if the first option that would mean she can't be a magic using class. That reminds me I'll be waiting for character sheets.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Hmm sure but you'll have to change the name since both lamia and naga are both taken for race names.