Long Live the Princess

Degrading_Daniel

Jul 20, 2020
Hey Belle, I seem to be a little stuck. I was wondering how to gain the sixth charisma point. I got charisma from three different girls namely Nell, Evelyn, and Primrose (I also read the book), and I know there are chances you could miss if you chose wrong or don't act fast enough, so did I do either?

(love your game btw already on my 5th playthrough and it's still fun, keep it up!)

Belle

Oct 28, 2017
www.patreon.com
Hey Belle, I seem to be a little stuck. I was wondering how to gain the sixth charisma point. I got charisma from three different girls namely Nell, Evelyn, and Primrose (I also read the book), and I know there are chances you could miss if you chose wrong or don't act fast enough, so did I do either?

(love your game btw already on my 5th playthrough and it's still fun, keep it up!)

5th playthrough? You must really like the game. :)

Getting a girl to the point where she's willing to be romantically involved with you is what triggers the charisma upgrades. At the moment, the only main girl not at that stage is Callie. In other words, you need to keep working on Samarra.

Degrading_Daniel

Jul 20, 2020
5th playthrough? You must really like the game. :)

Getting a girl to the point where she's willing to be romantically involved with you is what triggers the charisma upgrades. At the moment, the only main girl not at that stage is Callie. In other words, you need to keep working on Samarra.

It's a good game what can I say? :D
Yeah I've played it on and off for the past year and a half, but I do unlock all the content before going off again. And you do have a point I think I didn't have sex with samarra this playthrough. I guess I have to reload then. Thanks for the tip!

Belle

Oct 28, 2017
www.patreon.com
It's a good game what can I say? :D
Yeah I've played it on and off for the past year and a half, but I do unlock all the content before going off again. And you do have a point I think I didn't have sex with samarra this playthrough. I guess I have to reload then. Thanks for the tip!

As long as you haven't started the endgame, you probably shouldn't have to reload. I don't think there's any event in the game right now (except the endgame) that blocks progression with Samarra.

Belle

Oct 28, 2017
www.patreon.com
Version 0.32.0 is now out for patrons and subscribers, and 0.31 is out for everyone. You can find download links for 0.32 here (patrons/subscribers) and 0.31.0 here (public). You can also find these links at my SubscribeStar.adult page if you don't like Patreon as a platform.

The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

The time has come at last for you to finally encounter the elusive Princess Selena. This is the moment you have prepared for so long. This is the moment that will decide the fate of the world. Will you succeed, or will you falter?

Version 0.32 is the most complex web of paths and possibilities that I have ever made for Long Live the Princess. There are so many variations here, both minor and major, that testing them all was nigh-on impossible. I've done my best, but if you encounter any bugs or flaws in the story logic, that is why. Now that we are so close to the end of the story, I am pulling out all the stops. These are the moments I have been looking forward to showing you all for the past three years. I'm incredibly excited to finally reveal what I've been hiding from you. This is when all the pieces start coming together to reveal the bigger picture.

Enjoy!

Changelog 0.32.0 - Endgame Part 2:
  • The endgame continues: Added the events of the day of the coronation.
  • Two new sex scenes.
  • Added a new musical track.
  • Major animation and visual improvements to Primrose's blowjob scene.
  • Improved the main menu screen once again.
  • Various tweaks and fixes.

Reactions: Jkl and Evil

Jkl

Aug 2, 2020
Really nice game but I'm on the point where Evelyn leaves the town, I try to speak to everyone but nobody say anything about that. what should I do now I want the threesome with Callie an evelyn. but first I need to fuck evelyn and now she's going pls help.

Belle

Oct 28, 2017
www.patreon.com
Really nice game but I'm on the point where Evelyn leaves the town, I try to speak to everyone but nobody say anything about that. what should I do now I want the threesome with Callie an evelyn. but first I need to fuck evelyn and now she's going pls help.

Why did you keep pushing her when she clearly wasn't ready and the game warned you about it? You can't get her back once she leaves, so make sure you don't push her until you're absolutely confident that she'll be receptive to your advances. Just because a choice is clickable doesn't mean you have to click it.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
The game has consequences, you've just encountered one. You pushed Evelyn before she was ready and she's left.

Reactions: Belle

NMJr

Aug 23, 2020
Hi
To 'Suggest the current interpretation to the fairy Queen
What is the complete sentence
" before or in front of'
"Replace seed and spawn'
Pls write down to me the complete sentence

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
The right dialogue options are:
"Something inherently magical"
"Replace ‘seed’ with ‘spawn’"
Then "Suggest the current interpretation to the Fairy Queen"
This should prompt the Clues Screen.
There you have to look for
"Nell is part Fey" (represented by a picture of a Nell's pointy ear)
and next
"Nell is the Fairy Queen’s daughter" (represented by a picture of Nell herself).

Reactions: NMJr

NMJr

Aug 23, 2020
The right dialogue options are:
"Something inherently magical"
"Replace ‘seed’ with ‘spawn’"
Then "Suggest the current interpretation to the Fairy Queen"
This should prompt the Clues Screen.
There you have to look for
"Nell is part Fey" (represented by a picture of a Nell's pointy ear)
and next
"Nell is the Fairy Queen’s daughter" (represented by a picture of Nell herself).
Thanks
But after that it show again (for chose that)
Suggest the current interpretation to the fairy Queen..........
Is it normal?
Thank you

Kromosom

Aug 29, 2020
Hello,
I am new here,
I have tried this game several times,
I find the story superb,
but scenes focused on Incest I have the impression that it can influence the subconscious of the players ...

After several tests until the Start End I noticed this:
- Evelyn comes back in start end...and forget wat happened before...
- Nell is at the Stables while she is at the same time at the bookstore
- Evelyne is even when teleported from Town Hall to the House live after talking to her
- apart from Callie and Lea Sidh I "inseminated" all the girls including Belle ... I'm waiting for the result elsewhere ... LOL.
- when the girls believe that we are still under the influence of the Contraceptive Spell during the Treesome Callie and Evelyne are then also "inseminate" .... Ouppss!
- little issues with saving and reload them (import / Export) while website explorer bugs on cookies and game reload with a black screen ( "Bye" ) and thats it, no game Restart . (maybe close and reopen webside explorer, using Opera... cookies cleaning, etc... )

The Dryad also gave u a point of ability, but I did not note anything on my different routes and my memory is not what it was,
which sometimes leaves me with missing points.

Overall it's a great game.
Thank you very much for the fun, I had a good laugh when Dick certified the Fairy Queen Bloowjob ... hey hey!

I am French and I use a translator,
I apologize for some translation errors.

See you soon, maybe, we don't know what will happen tomorrow,
we have no visions.

Have fun.

Last edited:

Kromosom

Aug 29, 2020
Sorry, forget one thing,
let Taddeus have fun with Sis...(and spy then go)....Sis bring more money for you, back in home,
more Taddeus is "happy" with Sis, more you get money back ( slut.... )
but that way you cannot get Courage points, while Taddeus always fucking, and you losing the whole day time...

So, you want money from Sis ?
Let the slut fucking Taddeus !

But losing the wohle day, just for money...pfff, not funny !

Waitting for Updates to be a Daddy for a lot of pregnant girls...lol.
And for belle (in game),
When a fairy is born from a flower,
where is the logic to have breasts and a pussy?

It doesn't need it, if we stick to a natural logic of biology, right?

But, if the fate of a fairy like Belle, is to have a baby from an human, why not...

Last edited:

Kromosom

Aug 29, 2020
Another remarkable fact,
depending on the choices, the future behavior and abilities of players and events is influenced,
sometimes in a fractal way,
like a fractal tree of possible choices.
It would be interesting that these choices influence more
the behavior of the characters (bad guys) until the end (start end included).
In short, the player defines his own end,
which already seems to be the case, but in the form of a draft.
Very good game,
the player defines his own future.

I think the Memory spell
can one day be used on ALL characters, (dont work here in V.32)
history of knowing for Dick (video animation) what sacrifices all his relatives have made for the good of all,
and Dick himselff, to findout his génétic ancestor, the greatest wizard from history (...personnal opinion)
much like Crone did on Dick for the visions,
probably a precious help in tracking future secrets,
to do with what the future holds for this very promising game ( personnal opinion ).

Playing with the game frome "gamcore" website, i dont know if this is a Demo (blocked scenes) or a full version,
but its funny and the story is great !
You have great potential in the futur, in me opinion.
Thanks !

Last edited:

Kromosom

Aug 29, 2020
Start End and remarkable fact about the Demon book...

About the Start End and the Demon Book of Taddeus' room,
despite all the points Abilities to the maximum,
when entering the Town hall through Sneaking,
to avoid confronting Taddeus and take the Demon book,
we get caught by miserable Guards ...
it is not fair,
do these Guards then have greater abilities than Dick?
Are these Guards super-warriors?
So where is the need here to have max Agility points if they don't act in these scenes?

Another game fact.
In this game,
what I understood about the principles of inherited / Tranfused Magic,
is that they are not the most powerful forces.
A magic created from nothing but a soul, a heart and the will, capable of changing the future, is much stronger.
Of course, powerful magic spells help, but they alone do not change the future.
Real magic is called Love.

Last edited:

Glavenus

Nov 28, 2020
I'm unable to search the records i need for Evelyn. I got the secret that is supposed to trigger it, but the option isnt there

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Just wondering, are you still planning on implementing the Deep Sleep spell at any stage?

Belle

Oct 28, 2017
www.patreon.com
Version 0.34.0 is now out for patrons and subscribers, and 0.33 is out for everyone. You can find download links for 0.34 here (patrons/subscribers) and 0.33.0 here (public). You can also find these links at my SubscribeStar.adult page if you don't like Patreon as a platform.

The main storyline is finally over. The epilogue is complete, and by the time you have finished this update, you will have seen the credits roll, at last.

But don't worry, there is still a lot to do. The game is far from finished yet, so stay tuned for future updates to fill out all the content that is not essential to the story. I might also expand upon some of these epilogues, depending on feedback. Remember, you're only going to see a fraction of all the possible epilogues in one playthrough.

In this update, you get to make one of your most important decisions so far, with life-changing consequences. Make sure you stay until after the credits if you want a resolution to the biggest remaining mystery in the game.

I'd love to hear what everyone ends up picking in the end, so please tell me how things ended up for you.

Enjoy!

Changelog 0.34.0 - Endgame Part 4 - Epilogue:
  • The epilogue has been fully implemented, concluding the game's main storyline.
  • One new sex scene.
  • Added a new musical track.
  • Limited the number of saved game pages shown at pages above 99 to prevent layout problems.

Reactions: Evil

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Just finished playing through the epilogue, trying out the various options. Great endings, thanks for all your hard work.

Reactions: Belle

ibis3dmu7832b

Jan 28, 2021
I just found this game yesterday and download it through SubscribeStar. From what I have read online (not everything to avoid spoilers so i could be wrong) Evelyn is supposed to be my sister but, in the version I am playing she is Aldred's niece. Is this correct or am I missing something?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I just found this game yesterday and download it through SubscribeStar. From what I have read online (not everything to avoid spoilers so i could be wrong) Evelyn is supposed to be my sister but, in the version I am playing she is Aldred's niece. Is this correct or am I missing something?
Basically, Belle got threatened by Patreon and given time to fix the game or they could have ended the account.

Rather than abandon the game, Belle changed the relationship between Evelyn and the MC and brought that change to the SubscribeStar version too.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Version 0.31 is the last build where Evelyn is still the MC's sister.

As for any patches, because someone will ask, there will not be any. Just like TiTS incident with Patreon in November 2018, there's no patches to be made or distributed, given how Patreon tends to view these third party patches as being the work of the original creator.

kanja

May 14, 2021
ok im on day 40 and spinning my wheels HOW do i get the family records option to appear?? ive tried to do many things to get the option to apear with primrose but it wont what did i do wrong and what can i do to make the option come up so i can discover dark secrete with sister and progress with her?

Belle

Oct 28, 2017
www.patreon.com
ok im on day 40 and spinning my wheels HOW do i get the family records option to appear?? ive tried to do many things to get the option to apear with primrose but it wont what did i do wrong and what can i do to make the option come up so i can discover dark secrete with sister and progress with her?

What day you are on is irrelevant, except that it indicates that you're probably using the walkthrough and have missed a step or two. I can't help you with that.

What I can say is that you need to speak to Primrose once and then go to the town hall. If you can't do either of those, then you haven't done the prerequisites.

Belle

Oct 28, 2017
www.patreon.com
Version 0.36.0 is now out for patrons and subscribers, and 0.35.2 is out for everyone. You can find download links for 0.36 on this Patreon page and this SubscribeStar page (patron/subscriber exclusive). You can find 0.35.2 on this Patreon page and this SubscribeStar page (available for free).

This version focuses exclusively on finishing Callie's story in the game, finally allowing you to romance her. This may open up additional options for you during the epilogue.

Callie's new content can branch out into two new paths depending on your choices throughout the game. You may have already locked out one of the two paths in your save. In addition to numerous dialogue changes and an expanded epilogue, Callie has three new sex scenes. Two appear only in one branch, while the final scene only appears in the other. In other words, you cannot obtain all three scenes in one single playthrough.

A minor change to how Evelyn awards charisma and a new potential charisma reward for seducing Callie makes it much easier to obtain the game's best endings without being forced into any romances.

Enjoy!

Changelog 0.36.0:
  • Added three new scenes with Callie featuring two new, mutually exclusive relationship branches to explore.
  • Expanded the epilogue with more outcomes for players who pursue Callie's new scenes.
  • Callie is now romanceable and is another potential source of charisma.
  • Updated dialogues to reflect changes to your relationship with Callie.
  • Moved Evelyn's charisma gain. It is no longer necessary to enter a relationship with her to gain charisma.

Changelog 0.35.2:
  • Charisma can now be increased in NG+ even if you didn't max it out in your first playthrough. You might be asked a few questions in the process. Don't worry if your charisma seems blank. It fixes itself.
  • Perversity could behave unpredictably in NG+ and even in NG if NG+ had been activated at any point. This has been fixed for both new games and existing saves, though the latter might suddenly (and safely) gain points too early if they already suffered from the effects of this bug.
  • Tweaks to Pathfinding in NG+ to properly skip Erato's training if needed and remove some dialogue when it shouldn't be there.
  • A certain Courage check used with Callie now works properly in NG+.
  • Modified and future-proofed the way charisma is awarded and how the player is notified about this. You shouldn't notice any difference here, but the code changes are substantial and necessary for version 0.36.

Changelog 0.35.1:
  • Fixes situations where it might be impossible to visit the river location or the Leanan Sídhe in NG+.
  • Removes error message when training agility in NG+.
  • In NG+, hides books you have already read on your previous playthrough.

Changelog 0.35.0 - New Game Plus:
  • New Game Plus is now available. Unlock it by reaching one of the game's many endings. NG+ will be expanded in later updates.
  • The optional ability checks in the tutorial are now fully implemented.
  • Completely rebuilt the masturbation scene in the tutorial to make it at least somewhat appealing. This scene changes in NG+.
  • Complete overhaul of several sex scenes with new poses and improved visuals and animation. These scenes are:

• Evelyn's goodbye
  • Belle wakes you up
  • Belle while spying on mystery woman
  • Samarra's first training session
  • Callie's nude fashion show
  • Erato's pathfinding training.

• Minor visual and animation upgrades in Evelyn's boobjob scene and the Fairy Queen's BJ training. Minor visual update to Primrose's boobjob scene.
  • Various other visual improvements.
  • Added a spellbook that shows learned spells and your remaining daily attempts at Invade Mind.
  • Added a to-do list that will help remind you of things you might want to do.
  • It is now possible to obtain a point of Charisma from Samarra even if you choose not to claim your just rewards after defeating her.
  • Most of the UI is now hidden during sex scenes. Please report any bugs you find that are caused by this change.
  • Fixed a bug that made one of Callie's potential epilogues not appear. This fix might not work if you are already in the endgame.
  • Added progressive hints to the town hall puzzle. These hints appear after comparing the wrong facts too many times.
  • The Fairy Queen's vision quest now allows you to ask Belle for hints as many times as you like. This is a temporary fix until I can rework the quest.
  • The first night scene with Evelyn is now optional.
  • Removed silver and gold pieces from the game. They still exist in the game world, but not as a game mechanic.
  • Remade and repositioned the button for toggling camera perspectives. It should now be easier to spot.
  • Updated to the latest version of Ren'py (7.4.4). You should not notice any differences. However, Windows XP is no longer supported and LLtP is now 64-bit. There is still a 32-bit executable included.