list of things that affect lust gain.

Azrael9986

Jun 13, 2018
I was wondering if there were anything beyond libido and will power that affect it?

high Libedo
low willpower
red myr venom tag
rut tag
heat tag

I don't mean the one dose equals a single gain things. but things hidden or shown to increase your gains.

edited to add:
Savicite if in inventory.

Last edited:

Pokemonique

May 28, 2018
I believe the Savicite you can get on Uveto or Zheng'shi ups your lust gain so long as you have it in your inventory. Unsure if more than one amplifies the effects or not, though.

Azrael9986

Jun 13, 2018
you would not beleive how easy it is to leave in your inventory then wonder why the hell am i getting 1 lust every five mins and yet i forgot about it lol.

Rare Pleasure

Jan 16, 2016
Its important to seperate the two diferent lust gains. Spesifically, in combat and out of combat.

Outside of combat you naturally gain lust over time, up to 75% of max (some things can overwrite that value, most often to 100%. Aka instant loss when entering combat). I would list the things that can effect lust gain over time, but that list would be huge.

Inside combat its pretty much only decided by willpower and resistance. Spesifically teese, drug and psionic resistance. Also having armour with the 'airtight' flag helps a great deal. Oh, and changes to minimum and maximum lust.

Last edited:

Azrael9986

Jun 13, 2018
I didn't relize how much i was asking. so it might do to seperate them into combat noncombat and encounter lust affects?