Levelling Bug

Mar 25, 2019
Southeast US
I'm playing v.0.1.13 on Microsoft Edge 40/Windows 10. Once I go to sleep everything proceeds as normal, but there's no way to disperse skill points, essentially making me reload the game and locking me at level one. Clicking on the arrows (or anything for that matter) proves ineffective. So does dragging or trying to type in my own values. I've tried everything I know of. I don't know what would've caused this.

I'm playing a human who was at one point mostly vulpine but now has rabbit ears, tail, and arms. I'm also pregnant thanks to the bees, but I don't know if any of this information is necessary.

Please, I just want to meet my bee children.

Mar 25, 2019
Southeast US
Mar 25, 2019
Southeast US
You'll need to save to file and then load that file in the new browser
Thank you so much! I'll be transferring everything over to Tor. Probably a better place to play it anyway haha. *^^

helixh

Apr 11, 2019
ive got a leveling problem too i seem stuck at level 3 and every combat now gives me 0 xp tried using other browsers loading / saving to a file to no avail

any help much appreciated

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
ive got a leveling problem too i seem stuck at level 3 and every combat now gives me 0 xp tried using other browsers loading / saving to a file to no avail

any help much appreciated

Level 3 is the current cap.