Level 11 and up..*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunarl Mune

Apr 4, 2018
when are we gonna get an expansion on the level cap? I love the game but whats the point making new levels with stronger enemies if we cant get stronger our self?

*as stated below I messed up on the title.

Last edited:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
We're probably going to get another raise to the level cap whenever something comes after the current probe planet that's being worked on.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
It's not like it matters anyway. Once you get level 9, you'll get a quick rush of power, and then you'll be waiting for when you get level 10. Nothing currently in the game pushes you to need more than level 8.

Wanting more levels before content that actually puts those levels to use is never going to leave you satisfied.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
We aren't even remotely close to the level 20 cap, which I think is said to be the maximum?
There's no point raising the cap if there's not enough content for it in the first place.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
when are we gonna get an expansion on the level cap? I love the game but whats the point making new levels with stronger enemies if we cant get stronger our self?

Because the content that's being added is balanced around existing levels. You don't need to be stronger.

Also the end-game level cap is 20.

Reactions: Baggrin

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I think the level cap is gonna be added sometime further down the line after the long awaited ship update.

Lunarl Mune

Apr 4, 2018
I just realized I fucked up on the heading of the post I meant to type 11 and not 21

Lunarl Mune

Apr 4, 2018
Because the content that's being added is balanced around existing levels. You don't need to be stronger.

Also the end-game level cap is 20.

Have you even fought the ice dragon or the gold queen of war? Or is the combat in the game supposed to be the sole strategy of Spamming the Goozooka?

TW-Luna

Apr 24, 2017
Have you even fought the ice dragon or the gold queen of war? Or is the combat in the game supposed to be the sole strategy of Spamming the Goozooka?

Encounter difficulty can really depend on your chosen class, your equipped gear, your stat spread, and if you've power leveled any of your stats.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Or, tease them.
Ooooor, strategize. Robotic enemy? Employ EMP grenades.
Oooooooooor, gear up. Find out what the weapons you should be for for each class.

K

Krynh

Or, tease them.
Ooooor, strategize. Robotic enemy? Employ EMP grenades.
Oooooooooor, gear up. Find out what the weapons you should be for for each class.
Can you tease frosty into submission?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
The only thing that I've had much trouble with in TiTS as of the last pubbie patch is the two bosses on the first probe planet because the early game gear is super awful and the slaver lady on Zeng Shi because my Steele is maxed in labido and taint and thus kinda weak to lust attacks. Plus the bitch dodges most of my shots, ccs me despite being fucking blinded, and is generally a dick.

Reactions: Baggrin and Zavos

Zavos

May 7, 2016
My main complaint is how flawed classes are, with some abilities being super powerful while others are useless. Additionally, equipment for various niches are sparodically distributed. The result of this is that the scale of the PC's power is vary lumpy, prone to sudden power bursts countered by otherwise sluggish progression.

Reactions: MosAnted

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Currently, ranged mercs can steamroll all new content on Zheng Shi without use of tease. For shield techs, it's not much harder. IDK about smugglers.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Currently, ranged mercs can steamroll all new content on Zheng Shi without use of tease. For shield techs, it's not much harder. IDK about smugglers.
As much as I love the Sturmbull shotgun for the Mercenary, I do suffest the Aegis LGM for Zheng Shi, just for that little boost to the shield.

Status
Not open for further replies.