Leothran Village

WingDing

May 24, 2020
I am unsure how to access the Leothran Village twice, I remember visiting it once with Vari however all other subsequent encounters have only been to fuck her and I am unable to access her village. Through save editing I have been able to make it so I can visit the village again however the same issue arises from before as I can't visit her village a second time without editing the save.

WingDing

May 24, 2020
Through save editing and making her un-pregnant this still occurs. I can continue to test new outcomes out however.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Save-editing is not supported by the development team and they are not responsible for any save files that have been modified, so if this is a bug you'll need to reproduce it on a clean file to report it. It's possible there's another flag that tracks it.

But working properly, there shouldn't be a trick to being able to visit the village twice, it just happens. Unless you impregnate Vari in which case she steals you away from the orgy village all to herself.

WingDing

May 24, 2020
You were right about having her no longer being pregnant, that solved the issue, my apologies. I had turned all flags that had a number to nothing however turning her pregnancy related flags to nothing solved the issue, thank you.