PLAN B

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Hey B, just curious but have you thought about taking up any of Bubble's characters like you did with Berry? I know you have plenty of ongoing projects, but I just wondered if it crossed your mind. Was fighting Byvernia in my playthrough and the though crossed my mind that you'd do her justice.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Hey B, just curious but have you thought about taking up any of Bubble's characters like you did with Berry? I know you have plenty of ongoing projects, but I just wondered if it crossed your mind. Was fighting Byvernia in my playthrough and the though crossed my mind that you'd do her justice.
Why not ask for permision to write for her?

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Why not ask for permision to write for her?
It was just a random thought so I was just curious if B has thought about it themselves for any of those characters. I'm not specifically asking anyone to write her here.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Ivaze with 2,000 words! This finishes the scene where she fucks you with her butt; does a 'bad end' to that scene where you disobey her instructions and she punishes you; and it gets started on the next sex scene, where she deeply tonguekisses you will giving you a handy.
You can’t… you can’t put it off any longer. The teasing, the lack of control and agency, the… the sheer frustration! Ivaze is an apple-bottomed imp with big tits and she’s got you riled up like an animal. [pc.strengthRange 0 50|You’re not the strongest person around, but even you could easily overpower her|It wouldn’t take much effort to overpower a single imp], and the control her tail has on your wrists is more symbolic then anything.

With a downward yank, you pull your wrists out of place and towards Ivaze’s big, plump ass grinding against your lap. The movement catches her by surprise, and her tail’s grip on your wrists is quickly undone, giving you full, free range of movement once more. You don’t waste any time and start gripping and groping at Ivaze’s heavy ass cheeks like you’re kneading dough–

And as soon as you do, Ivaze unfurls her wings, pushing herself up and off your lap. Your [pc.cock] is immediately exposed to the comparatively-freezing cold air of the room. She doesn’t give you a second look as she strides across the room, flaps her wings, and sets for the rafters in the ceiling. Once she gets up there, she hangs herself upside down and wraps her wings around herself, going to ‘bed’ herself.

You call her name, telling her that she can’t leave you like this, but she not only doesn’t respond, she doesn’t even give you the satisfaction of a wayward glance. There’s no sign of her bioluminescent yellow eyes peeking out between the folds of her wings. You can’t tell if she’s even facing your direction.

This is your punishment: Ivaze agreed to take you into her ass, but only if she always remained in control, and you broke the rules. Of <b>course</b> her tail wasn’t strong enough to keep you from breaking free, but the literal strength and restriction wasn’t the point: it was symbolic of you being able to follow a simple instruction, and you proved that you couldn’t even do that. After all, it’s her asshole.

And now, you’re going to bed cold, alone, a bit wet with imp pussy juice on your legs, and with a <b>raging</b> hard on.
She steps forward, her left hand coming out to gently push you on your collarbone, instructing you to sit on the edge of the bed. You do as she wordlessly commands; she straddles your lap, her legs on either side of yours and her massive, hefty tits pressing into your [pc.chest]. Her hands go to your shoulders and she leans forward, pushing you until you’re flat on your back and she’s on top of you. She throws her head to the right so that her long, black hair all pools down one side, giving her space to work.

Her left hand goes to your jaw, gently cupping it. You can feel her long claws ever-so-slightly rake against your [pc.skinFurScalesNoun]. Her glowing yellow eyes narrow as she looks into yours, giving you as smoldering, passionate look. [pc.isDK|You’re not fooled for a second – this is an imp, after all. She’s here for the pleasure, nothing more. But you have to admit that she’s good at faking it.|If you didn’t know better – imps are soulless, perverse caricatures of a mortal soul, and like all of them, Ivaze is only here for the pleasure, not the companionship – you’d think the look she was giving you was genuine affection. For a damned creature of the hells, born from fire and destined to return to it, she’s not a bad actor.]

Her breath washes hotly down your cheeks as she leans closer. Her eyes narrow further, almost closing. Her nose touches yours before her soft, plush lips press gently to yours, sealing around your mouth, kissing you just once, although it lasts nearly a full minute. With how her body settles on yours, and the way she sighs through her nose… your head still isn’t convinced that she’s anything more than a deviant that wants your body for her pleasure[pc.isDK||, but your heart is getting confused].
No plans, and no desire. I have my own stable of characters I need to be worrying about, and more than a handful of them are adopts already. That, and Byvernia isn't my type, so the interest isn't there.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Ivaze with 2,400 words! This finishes the scene where she sloppily makes out with you and gives you a handy. I have plans for two more sex scenes for her, followed by some logistics/cleaning up, and then she ought to be done!
You feel her body shift slightly as her left hand travels down your form, finding its way to your crotch. She easily finds your [pc.hasCock|[pc.cock], standing upright and firm enough that it nestles easily in between her plush thighs, spurting your pre every time she shifts her hips a bit. As smooth as silk, she curls her fingers around the base of your pole[silly|, pinkie out, of course], and she begins gliding it up and down your throbbing shaft.|[pc.vagina], already soaked through and making the inside of your thighs glisten with your juices, and even if you were dry, the heat emanating from it could power a stove. As fluid as water, she curls her middle and ring fingers over the crest of your [pc.hasClit|clitoral ]hood and surging both digits into your pocket, powering them in and out of you at a steady, consistent rate.]

She shifts her body slightly again to get a better position: one that doesn’t break the kiss but gives her better leverage to [pc.hasCock|jerk your cock|finger your cunt]. Every gentle glide of her lips across your own is followed by a swish of her tongue doing cycles in your mouth, which is followed by [pc.hasCock|her fingers alternating their grip on your dick as she seamlessly slides it up and down|her fingers lunging deep into your pussy, crooking to press against the roof of your tunnel, and then withdrawing down to the fingertips before starting again]. Ivaze is a well-tuned engine, pulling out every trick that she’s learned to give you the very most of the pleasure you’ve asked for. No motion is wasted and no reaction is ignored.

It is, perhaps, not as invasive, or ‘personal’ as penetrative sex is. But your senses are so overloaded – all you can taste is her, all you can smell is her. Every gasp of breath that she takes through her nose is a warm wash of air down your cheeks and chin that came from her. All you can hear is the gentle moans that she makes over the sound of her tongue rolling around inside your mouth. You’re going to smell like her for hours after the fact; you’re going to taste nothing but her tongue for days; and she’s going to be all you can think about for who knows how long. And your mouth isn’t going to feel the same after this, that’s for damn sure.
Here you are, brought to a shuddering, gasping, full-body orgasm thanks to a creature [pc.heightRange 0 60 84|that even a lesser demon would barely register the way you would barely register an ant under your foot|that barely stands up to your chest|that’s the perfect dick-sucking height] while her tongue is lodged so completely in your mouth that pulling it out is going to be a task all on its own. At this very moment, if you had any sense of shame, you might have been disgusted with yourself. But, right now, you’re cumming so hard that you don’t know your ups from your downs.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
My next project is an expansion for Agnimitra, the freshly-reborn phoenix companion for Corruption of Champions 2!

This expansion plans to mostly focus on her interactions with other harpies already implemented. Agnimitra is a living legend among them, after all. And Agni has a big family: the expansion puts a lot of emphasis on her relationship with Zhara, who is a direct descendent of hers.

Currently, the project is mostly logistic stuff, such as introductions with other harpies, although there's one scene where you cook meat on Agni's bare skin. All content is so far Wayfort-only; idk if I'm going to make the cooking scene accessible for the camp. I might!

The plan right now is some general expansions (talk topics, interactions, etc); some sex scenes; and a new combat set for Agni focused on lightning.

You can read the public doc here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M1R5CpAXq-CaNxfStYzW71RCYyShzDwDR06XSYxpYR0/edit?pli=1
The doc is 15,000 words. All updates will be on my Patreon: https://patreon.com/TheLetterB
"Alright, but you and the girls are going to have to earn your keep," you say.

The wingleader looks affronted. "What, the pleasure of my company isn't enough to sate all of the desires you might have, my [pc.mf|lord|lady]?"

Agnimitra scoffs in frustration. “Zhara, I say this as your Great Grandma: you know I love you and your mother and your sisters dearly. You know there’s nothing I wouldn’t do for you. You know that I’d die for you – whatever that’s worth, coming from me.” She steps into the harpy girl’s space; the harpy, her bravado shaken, takes a step back. “You came into [pc.name]’s home; you started abusing [pc.name]’s staff; you started using [pc.name]’s resources; and you’ve been acting like you’re entitled to it all from the start. If [pc.heShe] went to Shaedra’s nest and started acting the way you’re acting, you’d have sliced [pc.himHer] open without a second thought. So if [pc.heShe] is willing to let you stay conditionally, you can either put up with it, or you can go back to the Peaks.”

Not only does Agnimitra’s commanding tone shut the harpy down completely, but it also silences the squawking from the other girls coming from the rafters. Agnimitra is a legend among the harpies, but the <b>respect</b> she commands from them is something else[wayfort.hasDaliza|. Even your normally stiff, stern bailiff can’t help but be impressed with how quickly Agnimitra’s gotten the braying birds to shut up].[zhara.isPregnant|

“And for Sorra’s sake,” she continues, motioning with an open palm towards the mug of ale that the harpy had left sitting at the foot of your throne, “contain yourself when you’re pregnant, woman! That’s <b>my</b> great, great granddaughter in there!”]
“Well, it’s pretty simple,” she says, lifting her right hand and extending her index finger, crooking her left index finger into it as she counts off her reasoning. “First, doing this gives me a much better sense of control over the heat needed to cook the meat all the way through. I can control my own body temperature, and I can make fire with my fingers, but as soon as I use that fire to make a campfire or light a stove, it’s out of my control. I can <b>make</b> fire, but I can’t <b>unmake</b> fire. I can control the way the meat cooks this way much easier, in my experience.”

She extends her middle finger and hooks her left index finger into that as well. “Second, because my heat doesn’t use any sort of fuel, you don’t get any kind of weird, clinging taste to it. No smoky ‘burnt wood’ taste, or any dirty charcoal, or anything like that. You don’t have to worry about having too much or too little fuel, either.”

She hooks her index finger into her ring finger. “And finally, depending on how tough the meat is, or how much of it there is, it can be hard to tell just how thoroughly cooked-through it is, you know? You could stand at a meat spit and crank it for hours, but it might be too cooked on one side, or not cooked all the way through. Smaller meats need more focus, too, because they can burn really easily if you leave them for just a second too long. This one, you’ll just need to take my word for it, but it’s easier for me to intuit that a food is ready-cooked once it gets there because I can feel it directly on my skin. You’re not about to grab a pork sirloin right off the grill with your bare hands to test how cooked it is.”

Agnimitra reaches up behind her head, grasping for something; eventually, her fingers find the handle of a metal spatula that she’s placed there beforehand. “Speaking of, this one needs flipping,” she says, pointing to a slab of steak just beneath her ribs as she hands you the spatula. “If you don’t mind. I hope you like your steak well-done.”
This can’t be sanitary.

“Funny that you think that, actually. You know what’s more sanitary than soap?” Agnimitra snaps her fingers, and her thumb immediately alights, wreathed down to the knuckle. “Fire. Fire cleans <b>everything</b>.”
Once you’re alone, you ask Agnimitra just how big her family is.

“Living?” she asks. It takes you by surprise just how honest her tone is. “That girl, Zhara, has three sisters{Yhrea hasn’t been rescued. I don’t know what the plan is for her but I’m assuming that’s going to be a thing|. Well… one of them has been missing for a while. Poor thing. Her mother’s been a wreck ever since}. All four of them and their mother have their nests in the Windy Peaks, which isn’t far from here – in fact,” she continues, pointing to a mountain range to the northeast, “you can see the mountain from here. They’re all my direct descendants.”

By two generations, right? Zhara called her ‘Great Grandma’ a few times.

“Try eighteen,” she laughs. “We omit a few ‘greats’ for brevity.”

Eighteen… generations? That’s… that’s a big family.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Oh thats cute. Although, remind me, what are the requirments for hiering Zhara? Since if I remember right, fempcs can not recruit her so it would be strange for a lot of her expansion to be tied to the harpy.

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
although there's one scene where you cook meat on Agni's bare skin
Wow. That's hot and juicy! :gedyum:
But... can we have her's help with cooking some sausages? You know, like ones with perfect rounded crisps? But to do that, they'd have to be inside of her, somehow. There are more ways to do this than one, if you know what I mean. :gedthink:
P.S. Ishuzoku Reviewers ep4
Please.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Wow. That's hot and juicy! :gedyum:
But... can we have her's help with cooking some sausages? You know, like ones with perfect rounded crisps? But to do that, they'd have to be inside of her, somehow. There are more ways to do this than one, if you know what I mean. :gedthink:
P.S. Ishuzoku Reviewers ep4
Please.
One of the scenes has you cook a sausage between her buttcheeks

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Ivaze with 3,500 words! This update is a complete Mating Press sex scene, where you get on top of Ivaze and pound her into the mattress. Is it possible to knock up imps? Is this going to be a bad idea? Are you too horny to care?

I have just one more sex scene to write for her, which would put her up to a staggering 11. Then, it's some logistics, and caulking to piece scenes together, and she ought to be done!
It’s difficult to focus on any one action: your hips pound into hers, sawing [pc.cockRange 0 6|your entire|most of your] cock in and out of her box, each clap punctuated with a wet undertone as her juices fling every which way from the repeated impacts. Your hands remain underneath her heavy ass, keeping her hefted upward – although her own thighs on your hips are doing most of the work – and you feel the need to constantly adjust and readjust your grip, and not just because you want to keep feeling her up. And now, your mouth is busy with her nipple, your [pc.tongue] swirling and pressing against the nipple without a thought given to its sensitivity or how gentle you ought to be.

Despite the intensity, though, you can tell that Ivaze is enjoying it every bit as much as you. She looks down at you with a mixture of lust and pride as you work her nipple over, and she’s all too eager to meet every thrust you make with a lurch upward. She may be an imp, and you don’t know what imp ‘culture’ is like, but you’d assume that she could have any pick of imp, lesser demon, or even greater demon that she wanted, and yet, here she is with you. You’re her favorite.

She coos and occasionally moans from the things that you do to her, and every sound that she makes, and every movement that she does that brings you two closer together, if only for the impact, serves to reinforce just one thing: how much she’s enjoying this. Every gasp of pleasure is both admission that you’re going to make her cum if you keep it up, and a declaration that <b>this</b> belongs to <b>her</b>.

Your vision begins to spin from the exertion and the heat between you two. Every breath you take is stale with the thick, pungent, musky air, tainted with Ivaze’s sweat. There are so many things going on all at once, and it all centers around how her sopping wet cunt, tight as a vice and slick as a fish, greedily slurps at your cock, hungry for your cum. {PC has seen the Fem Imp Gangbang scene|It might be a bad idea to give it to her. The world has an imp infestation and you’d only be making it worse. But… you’re a weak [pc.manWoman]. And Ivaze has you wrapped around her little finger.|Can imps get pregnant? If you came inside Ivaze, and she got pregnant, would you get more imps, or would you get more [pc.race]s? Some mix of both? Do you truly care enough to stop?}
You turn your head, wearily looking up at Ivaze, the lower half of your face buried deep inside the valley of her cleavage. What you see looking back down at you are a pair of luminescent yellow eyes, wide with giddy, animalistic fervor. Her brow is furrowed and her lips are spread, with her long, dexterous tongue leaving wet, slimy trails of spit as she moistens them time and again. She looks positively manic, like she had been after something specific all her life, and you’ve finally given it to her.

Ivaze suddenly pulls with both her hands, and the whip lasso of her tail tightens around your neck, shoving you back down into her bust. Your nose is filled with the thick stench of her overpowering musk, and your lips meet the sweaty, hot skin of the inside of her left tit; your [pc.tongue] snakes out to begin lathering it, collecting the sweat off her body to coat your buds with.

This might be a long night…

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
What are they if you don't mind me asking.
They are: Pussy Worship x4, Breastfeeding, Eat Ivaze's Ass, Get Serviced, Anal, Deep Tongue Kiss, Mating Press, and Fem Imp Gangbang (to be written). Anal and Mating Press require a penis.

Do you want people to post grammar or typo corrections or comments in the public documents? Or would you rather [I/they] don't?
Observations or silly thoughts?
Just in the doc, if you don't mind. Comments should be enabled.
Question; can Ivaze talk? If not how do we learn her name and moreover, who gave her that name?
She can, but she doesn't, because I wanted to write femdom without dialogue - she uses her actions to communicate what she wants and how to keep you nice and obedient.
Her name is tattooed onto her pelvis, like a womb tattoo. You learn it on your third encounter with her, while you're face-deep in her muff and the moonlight happens to shine on it. That way, it's the first, and usually only, thing you see and have imprinted in your mind while you're going down on her.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
A Fem Imp Gangbang? As in a bunch of Female Imps Shortstacks piling on the Champion? Yes please. So much. I do hope you add a bit to that scene that makes specific use of the demonic tentacle dick if your character has it.

On that note, as I haven't been reading too much of her content to spoil myself, but will either than Anal or Mating Press scenes (preferably both) make use of multiple cocks? I mean... especially with demons every hole should be the goal.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
They are: Pussy Worship x4, Breastfeeding, Eat Ivaze's Ass, Get Serviced, Anal, Deep Tongue Kiss, Mating Press, and Fem Imp Gangbang (to be written). Anal and Mating Press require a penis.
Oh nice. I am kind of suprised there is not exclusive lesbian scene since Lezdome is nice, but 9 out of 11 is far more then I would have expected. Also, how does mating press exactly work for femdome scene? Kind of curious.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
A Fem Imp Gangbang? As in a bunch of Female Imps Shortstacks piling on the Champion? Yes please. So much. I do hope you add a bit to that scene that makes specific use of the demonic tentacle dick if your character has it.

On that note, as I haven't been reading too much of her content to spoil myself, but will either than Anal or Mating Press scenes (preferably both) make use of multiple cocks? I mean... especially with demons every hole should be the goal.
I'm afraid that's not a parser that I had kept in mind while writing them :gedgrimace: The most I accounted for was prehensile tongues during the Deep Kiss scene.
Also, how does mating press exactly work for femdome scene? Kind of curious.
Just because she's on bottom doesn't mean she's not in charge. She uses her tail as a lasso around your neck to ensure that your posture is correct (i.e. typically face-deep into her titties)

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Agnimitra with 4,000 words! This is more logistic stuff, namely, if Zhara is already in the Wayfort when you introduce her to Agni, but it also gets halfway through a big (and poorly considered x_x) scene where Agni talks about her past - through song.
Zhara leaps upright, caught completely off-guard by the suddenness of the flame. She shrinks backward, her shoulders folding in on themselves as if she was trying to withdraw into them. “Sorry, Grandma,” she says meekly. “I, uh, didn’t recognize you.”

“Why, Zhara,” she says with an upset tone, although you can clearly tell she’s not. She whips her right hand to snuff the flame on her thumb as she stands upright, bringing her fingers to her chest. “You don’t recognize Agnimitra, the Legendary Phoenix, Beauty of Tronarii, Fiercest of the Harpies, and so on and so forth?”

Zhara laughs. “I didn’t recognize Great Grandma Agni, an old woman one day, and then my age the next.” She leans forward, reaching up to gently cup Agnimitra’s chin as she inspects her skin. “Maybe even younger by a bit.”

“What, didn’t you believe me when I said that I was immortal?”

“I believed you! A legend like yours doesn’t come with at least <b>some</b> kind of truth to it. S’just… I never saw it with my own eyes. I didn’t know what to expect.” Zhara turns to you, her eyes widening with surprise. “And if she’s here, then you two must know each other? Hot damn, [pc.name], who <b>don’t</b> you know? What <b>haven’t</b> you done?”

You’ll let her know when you find [pc.cunningRange 0 70|someone you don’t know and something you haven’t done|someone you haven’t done and something you don’t know. Both Agnimitra and Zhara snicker at the intentional mix-up – they have the same laugh].
Agnimitra strums her fingers across the strings of her gittern once. “Have any of you ever wondered what I was the ‘queen’ of?”

A momentary silence. “I always thought it was of Tronarii?” one of them says.

She smirks. “Have a listen to this, then.”

She strums her gittern a few times, humming a flat note as she does so, attempting to harmonize her throat with the sounds the instrument is making. She adjusts the knobs on the neck of the instrument to tune the strings until she’s ready, and then, with a big inhale of breath, she lifts her hand, pauses for effect – and then starts.

“Oh, the duchy’s men, t’were two-and-ten,
They travelled ‘tween Lumand’s Bend
And Habeller’s Keep, and ‘tween them all,
A treasure, grand, pulled by cart, gold enough to pay a city’s tavern call.”

“The duke, Gavol by name, unfit to rule,
With taxes and tariffs and fares to claim,
The poor, they cry: ‘we’ve no food, no home to stay!’
Yet, they are tools, to Gavol the Cruel. The poor barely worth having a name.”

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Just in the doc, if you don't mind. Comments should be enabled.
I read through the public doc for Agnimitri. I noted any typos or grammar issues I found. I left some comments and opinions (and some silly thoughts your writing made me have). That's all they ultimately are, just one person's thoughts or opinions or suggestions. Your other editors and readers may disagree.