Leotard Quest.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
You see, I would love to give it a try.

But I never really learned much about US to Japanese money exchanging.

Mostly because I have some irrational fear of trying it.

I'm not sure why, but I just can't bring myself to do it out of actual fear...

I wish it made sense..?

Edit: Do you happen to know if they added their games to the English site version?

I personally wouldn't know what to look for, do to a lack of any sense of directional aptitude.

I never was able to actually buy anything from the DLsite since I can't use Paypal and I don't have a credit card, what payment options I do have don't work on it.  I only use the trial modes or occasionally pirate games that I really want the full experience for.  The game doesn't seem to be on the English side.

You don't really need to know much, most things are self explanatory.  However, I'll post a short guide on some of the basics that I've figured out from the game.

First steps: The chests next to the woman you speak to at the start of the game contain your starting gold and an item that will let you teleport between the places you've visited.  One of the girls on the left of the starting building will let you rest to restore your stats.  She and two other girls on the left can be fucked once each for a little bit of gold and experience.  I have no idea what your various attributes are/do.

Combat: First to reduce the other's health to zero wins, as per normal RPG conventions.  All fights are one on one.  You'll usually win fights by doing enough damage to trigger the fucking pose and then use the fucking skill to finish your opponent off.  Enemies may trigger the tit-fuck pose to do extra damage.  If you're in one of those poses, then whoever is in the dominant position will act first unless you're healing or using an item.  You also need to keep an eye on your EP score, as this is how close you are to orgasming.  If your enemy brings that score to 100, you will cum, take some extra damage, and lose your next action.  You can lower your EP by 30 by using the healing skill.

Skills: Your first skill is a fucking skill that you can only use once the first fucking pose happens in a fight, it does a huge amount of damage and will often win the fight.  Your second and third skills are alternative attacks and I'm not sure what the difference between each is.  At level 2 you learn a skill that can stun enemies for a turn at a cost of 2 SP but does reduced damage.  At level 2 or 3 you learn a healing skill that costs 4 SP.  At level 4 or 5 you get a skill that costs 2 SP that raises your EP by 50, it doesn't cost your turn but can only be used once per turn.  I don't know if there's a reason to use this skill other than to make your character cum more often to the girls.

Content: There seven enemies, one boss, and seven sexible girls between the two towns in the demo.  Three of the enemies (catgirl, succubus, and nun) and the boss (witch) are in a tower East of your starting position.  The other four enemies are in the fields around the first (bunny girl and fairy) and second (cow-girl and regular girl[?]) towns.  The enemies all have 3 CGs (normal, titfuck, and fucking), the sexible girls have 1 CG (always fucking).

MotoKuchoma

Nov 3, 2015
DarkMaster, you can buy stuff of ENG DLsite because the worksafe version (you can switch to it on the lefthand side of the page), allows you to buy points which in turn can be used on the adult works. That said, the works can be ludicrously overpriced so unless you are really convinced of the game definitely beware.

About the game he shared, I don't have it and that won't really change. The problem is that game and the other RPG by the same circle (Dark Master posted the sequel) have dlsite's DRM so even if I had it, I couldn't share. I gave it a shot once trying to crack the DRM, but the only thing I could do is rip the graphics and rebuild the game from ground up (which, quite frankly, I'm not interested in doing). 

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
DarkMaster, you can buy stuff of ENG DLsite because the worksafe version (you can switch to it on the lefthand side of the page), allows you to buy points which in turn can be used on the adult works. That said, the works can be ludicrously overpriced so unless you are really convinced of the game definitely beware.

About the game he shared, I don't have it and that won't really change. The problem is that game and the other RPG by the same circle (Dark Master posted the sequel) have dlsite's DRM so even if I had it, I couldn't share. I gave it a shot once trying to crack the DRM, but the only thing I could do is rip the graphics and rebuild the game from ground up (which, quite frankly, I'm not interested in doing). 

Yeah, my original intention with the MGQ games was to buy one of them once they were all out and pirate the rest, since I thought they were overpriced but wanted to support the dev.  Maybe I'll look into actually doing that later if I can get it to accept some from Paypal.

I posted the sequel because it seems like a far better game.  There's more artwork and they aren't just using default RPG maker spritesheets and soundtrack. Being able to extract the CGs so easily would explain why I often see those show up on image sharing sites almost immediately after a game comes out.  The games themselves are often much harder to come by.