League Of Slaves Pre-Alpha release

Roaking

Mar 15, 2018
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=10881941

Hey guys ive just released my game, its super short at the moment, but you get a bit of NSFW content and About 30 mins-ish of gameplay. I'm just hoping to give you guys a feel of what the game will be about. I've been working on it for about a month but have to take a few week hiatus so it's not as finished as i'd hoped for the current stage but i thought i'd give you something.

Although the link is a patreon don't worry you dont have to pay to get the file its in the about bio.

I hope you guys enjoy the game as short as it is, if you could join my discord and report any bugs found i would be very appreciative!Capture.PNG

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
You need to tell players what pairings and fetishes are in your game before they'll give it a try. There are just too many games out there for people to download and try one without knowing ahead of time if they'll be into the kinks in it.

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
You need to tell players what pairings and fetishes are in your game before they'll give it a try. There are just too many games out there for people to download and try one without knowing ahead of time if they'll be into the kinks in it.

This, but also, please don't reply 'but i have a full description in the Patreon'. Most people won't click any links either for exactly the same reason; they don't want to risk being surprised with an eyeful of something they don't like.

Reactions: Marblak and Kesil

Roaking

Mar 15, 2018
Mf, mff, mfff, mmf, ff
ENF, Humiliation, Manipulation, Mind Control, slaves or bdsm

Thanks for the help, sorry this is my first game that I’ve made so I’ve never done this before