Last Days of the Universe - Visual Novel

AdultSciFi

Oct 27, 2016
I have had a health problem and am taking medication. I have made a Patreon release but there will not be ab public release for june. The next public release will be in july. In the meantime, here is a preview image of the next public release.

E01C03S1305.jpg

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

AdultSciFi

Oct 27, 2016
Next Release Coming Soon!

Work is moving along on the july release. The next Patreon release will be around july 5 and the next public release will be a few days later. The Patreon release will see the continuation of the male story while the public release will also continue the female story that was available to the Patreon supporters in june.

AdultSciFi

Oct 27, 2016
I tried to find already made pubic hair for my Daz 3d models but didn't find any to my tastes so I opened Blender and learned how to make hair, exported to Daz and here's the result. I will probably start using hair in the next sex scenes renders.

PlayerPubicHair.jpg

buffmuffin

Apr 5, 2016
*note that i downloaded the VN to play it, as i felt it would be unfair to make these comments based on your screenshots alone.

The chief reason i don't play games / VN's like this is the lack of originality in the 3D models, and to a lesser extent the plot.

If you cut the heads off the models, you'd never be able to tell them apart. It would be more visually appealing, and more interesting if there were different body types and unique models.

Short of clothes and / or themes like robot they are basically all the same girl.

AdultSciFi

Oct 27, 2016
I understand. I try to find models that are pleasing but still different in shape but the available models are mostly simimlar. Most of the people who make games with 3D models use the same model source so they will look similar. We use this source because the models are affordable and paying for custom 3D models would be too expensive. Most of us work on these games in our free time with very small budgets (some actually lose money if you count the time and money spent) and are not experts at what we do. But we do it because it's something we like to do. Still, I will try to add more variety in the future. Thanks for the comment.

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
I tried to find already made pubic hair for my Daz 3d models but didn't find any to my tastes so I opened Blender and learned how to make hair, exported to Daz and here's the result. I will probably start using hair in the next sex scenes renders.

PlayerPubicHair.jpg

I like how it looks.

Reactions: AdultSciFi

AdultSciFi

Oct 27, 2016
New Release!

It's finally here: the Save/Load menu! I previously didn't want to work on it because it would take time away from making images but it was becoming more and more important as the game is starting to become large. So I took some time off from making images and it's finally done.

This release also finalizes the "land far" option and continues the female story.

Download: http://AdultSciFi.net

AdultSciFi

Oct 27, 2016
ME01C01S0713.jpg

Since the previous male story release I have started creating fluids manually instead of using simulated ones. I have found that it's not too difficult, saves a lot of time and is easier to control. This image shows an example of a manually created fluid. I will continue using simulations when needed but most of the new fluids will be created manually. I hope that you like the result. Note that I am not aiming for realism but excitation. ;-)

AdultSciFi

Oct 27, 2016
MP01C04S0404.gif

Announcing the Animations Reward!

Starting in september the $10 Patreon pledge reward will offer 4 short animations instead of a preview image of the next release. The animations will only be available for this reward until the game is finished. Once the game is finished they might be offered elsewhere or added to the game but this is not certain and will be determined later. So this reward might be your only chance to get them (or at least get them before those who don't get this reward)!

A post will be made with a preview of the animations each month so you can decide whether you want them or not and adjust your pledge accordingly.

Additionally, the $25 reward will no longer offer the preview image and will only offer the in-game credit but will be reduced to $15.

I hope that you will like these changes and that it will encourage more people to pledge. This game is made in large part with the help of the pledges.

Thanks for the support!

http://patreon.com/LastDays

Official announcement: https://www.patreon.com/posts/announcing-13940750

Reactions: Sapphire

Sapphire

Mar 31, 2016
New York
MP01C04S0404.gif

Announcing the Animations Reward!

Starting in september the $10 Patreon pledge reward will offer 4 short animations instead of a preview image of the next release. The animations will only be available for this reward until the game is finished. Once the game is finished they might be offered elsewhere or added to the game but this is not certain and will be determined later. So this reward might be your only chance to get them (or at least get them before those who don't get this reward)!

A post will be made with a preview of the animations each month so you can decide whether you want them or not and adjust your pledge accordingly.

Additionally, the $25 reward will no longer offer the preview image and will only offer the in-game credit but will be reduced to $15.

I hope that you will like these changes and that it will encourage more people to pledge. This game is made in large part with the help of the pledges.

Thanks for the support!

http://patreon.com/LastDays

Official announcement: https://www.patreon.com/posts/announcing-13940750

Wow that animation is quality! If that's a sign of the work we can expect I'm very impressed!

AdultSciFi

Oct 27, 2016
EnvironmentCharacterTest.jpg

New Environment with Character Test

This is a test image I made for a new environment. I have to render the background and the character in different programs so I try to make sure that they look like they belong in the same image. The result is not perfect but good enough.

The only problem I see is the weird shadows on the character that make it look like she has been cut but it seems to be a bug of the renderer so there's not much that I can do about that. If I had a team working with me I would try to resolve this but this will have to do, there's only so much one person can do in a limited amount of time :)

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
EnvironmentCharacterTest.jpg

New Environment with Character Test

This is a test image I made for a new environment. I have to render the background and the character in different programs so I try to make sure that they look like they belong in the same image. The result is not perfect but good enough.

The only problem I see is the weird shadows on the character that make it look like she has been cut but it seems to be a bug of the renderer so there's not much that I can do about that. If I had a team working with me I would try to resolve this but this will have to do, there's only so much one person can do in a limited amount of time :)

<3

Reactions: AdultSciFi

AdultSciFi

Oct 27, 2016
New Release!

This release continues the male story. It is also now possible to use the ESCape key when options are offered. So you can now make a save game before choosing an option and test the different choices by loading the saved game.

AdultSciFi

Oct 27, 2016
New Feature!

In the next release it will be possible to rapidly click on the button to skip images and text instead of waiting for the fades when you want to move forward faster. Also, the options will wait for a 1 second pause before appearing after a click making it possible to click rapidly without making an unwanted choice by mistake.

Reactions: Sapphire

AdultSciFi

Oct 27, 2016
1000 Images!!!

Last Days of the Universe will have reached a total of over 1000 full HD images in the october 2017 release!

AdultSciFi

Oct 27, 2016
New Release!

This release continues the female story. Also, it is now possible to rapidly click to move forward faster.

This release pushes the number of images to a total of over 1000!

Download: http://adultscifi.net

AdultSciFi

Oct 27, 2016
New Release!

This release continues the female story. The save folder has changed. Move your previous save files to the folder show in the Load/Save menu to continue previous games. Note that the Mac and Linux save folders will be changed again (and hopefully a final time) in the next release.

Download: http://adultscifi.net

AdultSciFi

Oct 27, 2016
New Release - Modding Release!

Thanks to the holidays vacations I have been able to work more time on the game and make this release one of the biggest yet.

This release continues the male story and adds the possibility to create mods for the game. It required a lot of work but I wanted to make it as easy as possible to create mods. You can now change the story, translate or improve the text or start to create your own story. Some images have been created to get you started on creating your own stories. More will be added over time.

I hope that you will enjoy creating or using mods and that this will bring more people to the game.