Lane bad ending different from one on wiki

Salycan123

May 25, 2020
I’ve done what the wiki says to get Lane’s bad ending, but I’m getting a different one about being her live in cum slave and spying on one of her appointments. Is the wiki wrong or did I miss something?

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
So the wiki, for a time, was run by someone who basically inserted their own fan fiction, posted false info, or kept things on there that shouldn't remain.

The Bad End Page was completely written by them, and some of them (not all to be fair) had quite a bit of issues. This Lane one, seems to be among them based on what I am reading. What I can tell you is that its very wrong and they rather severely misunderstood what was said in the Bad End or mixed the two together.

In one Bad End, where you run back to her without having your Will above 75% for your Level, she will hypnotize you and basically lock you in her home, using you as a sex slave, while she begins to do the same with other customers who visit her.

In the other Bad End, which is not accessible until TiTs is complete (B why you do this?) You land on Tarkus and tell Lane you have achieved the goal of your quest and claimed your Father's fortune. She will then mind rape you again, have you sign over rights of Steele Tech to her and proceed to keep you under her desk as a crotch licker for the remainder of your days, being asked at the end of the Bad End by a Business man if she'd hypnotize his wife for him.

Two very different things, that were fused into one thing. I would've at least separated the them into two different paragraphs if you needed to keep them in the same Box. (Which this said person had no issue writing long winded things as the Soak Bad End is actually stupid with its shear length.)

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
Guessing that person got fucked off? Or did they just leave cause they felt like it?

More like banned. For the reasoning of:

"Inserting false information: I've had multiple reports questioning the accuracy of your wiki edits, but somebody pointed out to me that you've used the specific terminology "under-aged" in a context where it is highly likely to be misconstrued." - Gedan

Source: Discord Quote thats been reposted about 9 times.

Reactions: Malidica

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
The wiki is wrong. I'm not sure why; according to the code, there are only two Bad Ends for Lane: the one you've described, and one that takes place after Steele has obtained their fortune and thus can't be accessed yet. Maybe the two got confused somehow?

One bad end isn't being used because the end of the game where you claim Steele Tech isn't implemented. The empowering idea behind the bad end where Lane takes over the company was that the PC completes their quest while under hypnosis.

TheShepard256

One bad end isn't being used because the end of the game where you claim Steele Tech isn't implemented. The empowering idea behind the bad end where Lane takes over the company was that the PC completes their quest while under hypnosis.
I know, I meant "I think whoever was writing the paragraph in question might have thought the two Bad Ends were actually a single Bad End and based what they wrote in the wiki off what they thought the single Bad End was".