Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Warble gasped and winked at her before moving over to Crystle who just smiled nervously at him. "Uh, hi there little guy. Having fun?"

"I sure am! But you aren't! I know what you need plant lady!" He dives down and taps her crotch where a huge cock and balls grow out rapidly! They get bigger and bigger until she falls to her knees, unable to get up under their combined weight. "Hahaha! You two look so silly now! Tehehehehe!" 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Ha, ha, ha! Now she seems more natural! I hope you don't have too many trick up your sleeve little one!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh but I have lots of tricks! So many tricks!" He lands on her breasts again and gives them a pat. Warmth surges through her massive rack and suddenly her nipples start to leak milk! "Now you are a fountain! I know! Do you want to water the plants?" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No. not really, but people like it when I ask all the same!" He floats down to the ground and pats his tail causing two hollow pitcher plants to grow and quickly latch onto her breasts. They quickly begin sucking on her nipples, pulling large amounts of milk from them which gets sent down their vines and into the earth below. "Yay! Feed the plants! Give them lots and lots!" 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"You see, I fix the things I did to the flower this morning" Even if Elmyra didn't wanted to say it, the plant suckling her nipple were arousing her, her tattoos switching to a light pink

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The plants drank and drank and drank, her breasts making a seemingly endless tide of rich milk which sends pleasure down her spine. Warble moves over to Crystle and lads before patting the ground again. A large cluster of vines grow and wrap around her cock and balls before starting to stroke her off. Just as her cock starts to leak precum, a thinner vine dives down her urethra, fucking her cock hole

"Oh gods! Take it easy!"

"Hahaha! Now both of you are feeding the plants! Such helpful forest helpful!" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi was riding the tail end of her first orgasm when she noticed Malenie still going at her now honey soaked slit. Her insides were extremely sensitive so she felt her tongue movements even more now. "Guh?!?! M-M-M-Melaine?!? Wait! Wait! s-stop! no more! too much!" she cried as she squirmed and shuddered as she was hit with a brand new wave of lusty feelings. Her hands shot to Melane's head but she couldn't stop her, Umi's strength had left her and was replaced with more arousal. Her pussy began ti tiwch with need and Melanie worked over its super sensitive flesh.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
And just when it looked like Umi was getting into it again, Melanie stopped and pulled back, licking the excess honey from the sides of her mouth. "Just messing with you." she smirked, all four eyes narrowing as if challenging her to ask for more. "What's a matter? You look a little on-edge there babe." Another spurt of minty precum pooled on the bed, connected to her tip by a thin white string. Melanie scooped it up in her fingers, stroking it all across her stiff rod, before licking them off one after another. "Y'know, I really think that honey and peppermint go well together, wouldn't you say?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Lots and lots and lots!" He says in a sing song voice. "You are feeding the entire forest! So your tits are now mine! Tehehe!"

Crystle gasps and moans as her cock is plunged by the vines "Oh... you silly little guy, you know we can't feed the whole forest!"

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"The forest must be soo thirsty right now, with all the milk that is coming out of me!" Elmyra was trying to not moan but the feeling on her breast was doing its effect.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh it is! It really is! So many plants and trees that need lots of milk and water to grow big and strong!" Warble does a happy little dance on the floor as the pitcher plants pull more and more milk from her breasts "You are such a good milk girl! Hey... wanna become part of the forest?!" Crystle hears this and shakes her head frantically at Elmyra.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"No I think I will pass this generous offer. Oh god!" Even if Elmyra was trying her best to not moan the feeling on her breast was too good. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Awww ok then." He suddenly pats the pitchers and makes them fade away, then pats her breasts and butt, making her body return to normal "Thanks for playing with me lady! you sure are swell!" He floats around her happily... and not freeing Crystle.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"You are not over with my friend?" Elmyra got back on her feet and her tattoos faded back to green 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"course not, she is already part of the forest, look at her plant like appearance! I figured I will keep her for a while longer, really pump that cock for all the cum it has!" 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"And how much is this? I kinda need her to get to the door, but take your time I'm sure the forest need her more than I need her"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Warbles eyes sparked with mischief once more "Oh, here is an idea! How about I integrate her even more into the forest! If you let me do that... I will take you to the door myself! If I take you there, no other of my friends will bother you!" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Crystle gasps "What?! But I helped you!"

She is cut off by Warbles cheer of joy as he moves over and pats her cock and balls again, making them grow bigger and more juicy. He does it again to her breasts before getting the pitchers back out and latched onto her nipples. Thick vines come up and wrap around her legs, pulling her down to her knees into he ground, literally rooting her in place.

"There we go! She is a feeder plant now! She will give lots of yummy milk and come forever and ever! Follow me, I will take you to the door now!" He says while floating off. 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Elmyra followed the dragon, but when she was near Crystle she murmured in her ear. "I told you I have more than one trick up my sleeve, good luck with the future" than she continued to follow Warble

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Crystle yells and curses at her but soon her voice fades with distance.

"Wow, she sure was angry! No need to worry though, eventually she will just accept it... and you won't be here for much longer!" He giggles and flaps about, slowly leading her off to the west. In good enough time he brings her to a wooden door built into a large boulder. "Here it is! the way out! Yay!" He circles around her. "you have been such a good friend, would you like a parting gift?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yay! Gifts! Everyone loves gifts! It is a two part gift!" He floats over to her and uses his long tail to pull her latex bikini bindings clean off, freeing her body from it's tight embrace!

"Free! Free you are! no more nasty, shiny strange thing!" He lands on the ground below her and pats the ground with his tail. That playful smile turns slightly dark as a gold flower with a large, 8 inch long 3 inch thick stamen grows from the floor. In a flash it lunges up and pushes the stamen into her ass, plugging it up as the petals form around her crotch into a natural bikini bottom. Strong vines wrap around her hips and hold the flower in place!

"Enjoy your new flower!" He says in a evil little voice before vanishing with a small poof. 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Fuck!" Elmyra shouted as her ass was not ready for this. she then took her first towards the door. The stamen moving a little bit with each was making it awkward for her. Then she quickly opened the door in front of her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The door opened with a loud squeak and revealed another sandstone hallway. It was a straight shot forward before it opened up into a square room. She could take a ladder up, the stairs down or a hallway to the left. The door she came in from closed and locked behind her. 

The stamen in her ass seems to be leaking a thick, almost honey like, substance into her ass, making her feel warm and slightly sensitive.... not to mention making it easier for the thing to move about.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"At least this thing seems to be not too awful" she said when the honey like substance started to flow. Elmyra took the left corridor hoping for the best 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Down the corridor she goes until she once again reaches a wooden door. This one is red and white, almost looks like an old barn door. 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Alright this seems a lot more friendly then I thought" Elmyra then opened the door and looked at what was inside