Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well.... no. But getting them to change you back is rather irritating. They spend so much time laughing about it that they often forget to revert them. If you pester them too much they will make even more changes. It is a really delicate process." 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"So I need to act very nice with them" Elmyra said in a very nice manner for once, her tattoos switching to a very nice green

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Melaine felt the shy girl shudder under her many armed ministrations. with out really being aware of it she legs opened up giving her better access to her black puffy folds. She flet her ass clench at the touch of her hands, but again Umi did not stop her, the buxom bee was too preoccupied with with the lovely nectar. she was switching between tits now and her tube like zill tongue stuck itself on her tits and began to drink that way witch no doubt gave Melaine all kind of lovely feeling in her chest. Meanwile down below Umis pussy was slick with her own sweet tasting fluids as Melaine played at her insides. With a gasp of pleasure for Umi it seemed that she had found her G-spot and umi began to moan out with each wriggle of the fingers.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea... that would certainly help your case. Also, if they do make a change... laugh long with them. Even if it isn't funny to you, if you humor their humor it should get you on their good side and change it back. So basically, play nice and lie through your teeth like you normally do. Ready to go?" 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie's finger slipped inside, feeling the silken vice of Umi's asshole as her other hand went to town on the bee girl's slick cunt. As her one finger slid in to the hilt, Melanie began to move, thrusting it in and out, before finding she wouldn't be satisfied unless she got to watch Umi really squirm. A second finger dove in after the first, scissoring the girl's tight ass as the ones in her pussy danced around one another and across her sweet spot. Melanie was really grinding her cock against Umi's chest now, a spurt of fresh peppermint coating her cleavage as her others hands smeared it across her breasts. Her breath hitched, the zil gal's mouth suckling her tits just right, and tickling her with her tongue. Out of nowhere, Melanie stopped, pressing her hands against Umi so that she lay back, and sadly, prying her thirsty mouth off of her nectar-filled rack. "Okay, I'm sorry, but I've gotta get a taste too." She panted, lowering her head between Umi's thighs as her tongue lapped insistently against the girl's tight black slit.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Pulling Umi off of her rack had gotten her out of a lusty haze, well... out of the hazy part anyway... Umi was still deep in the lusty part. Her yellow pupils shifted around nervously as she wondered what Melanie was doing. but her saying she had to have a taste, and then feeling her strange forked tongue dancing around in her Pussy told her the answer. With Melanie lapping away at her wet juicy box she did indeed begin to squirm as spikes pleasure snaked trough her body. Umi's face was getting more blushed by the second as she thought, "Oh god~ I barely know her and i just threw myself at her! what came over me!?... but this feels.. so nice..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"That... wasn't a compliment. Whatever." She heads off into the woods again, the sun light getting dimmer and dimmer while the number of dancing lights continues to grow around them.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
If there was reluctance in Umi's tone, Melanie wouldn't have noticed it. She was far too caught up in eating the bee girl out, her forked tongue pushing easily inside, and lashing against the wet walls of her cunt as she swallowed down what all Umi had to offer. Her honey was intoxicating, and no spot within her pussy was left untouched as Melanie's tongue rolled against the sides, snout snuffling away at her clit all the while. She gave extra attention to her pleasure spots, lapping at them when they were quickly discovered, as her uncomfortably hard cock strained against the bed.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi cover her mouth as moans tried to eascpe her mouth and let everyone around the little house know what was going on. Umi was pretty much at Melaine's mercy at this point as that forked tongue of hers push Umi further and further into lusty town. Melanie's good tongue work was rewarded with a steady supply of sweet honey that leaked out of the squirming zil quite liberally. "M-M-Melanie! if-if you keep dont that I'll I'll....oooh~!" Umi said as she shuddered with pleasure.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"They are tricksters, it is in their natures to cause mischief and a little bit of chaos. It is how they get their laughs in life. It really isn't that bad. I once spend a few days with pink skin, big F cup breasts and a foot long cock before they changed me back." 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie didn't answer with words, not that she could've with her face buried in the bee girl's snatch, but rather with her her doubled-down intensity on Umi's box. Her nose rubbed frantically back and forth across her clit, breathing in her sweet arousal, as her tongue imitated the coil that was surely growing in the bee girl's chest. Melanie's tongue was writhing like an actual snake, battering each and every pleasure spot she could seek out with firm, practiced movements, and her slit was perfectly slick, coating her tastebuds with the sweet honey she consistently leaked.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"A few day, I hope they are a little bit more friendly with me, how near are we from the said hive?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"It is just on the other side of those trees over there. So long as we keep over here... well... they are bound to see us since we are this close. Weather or not they approach us remains to be seen."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Elmyra suddenly feels a small weight on her shoulder. Looking at it reveals a small fae dragon, maybe a foot long from nose to tail, with brightly colored orange scales that have pink swirls along them. It's wings look like butterfly rings and it has a big smile on its face "Hi there! You are new! I can tell!" 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Hi, yeah i'm new around here, it's first time I see a cute little thing like you, my name is Elmyra"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"My name is Warble! I have not seen anyone like you before." He takes off and flies in front of her face. "you look... boring. No colors or fun bits at all. I guess your ears are alright... but that is about it." He seems to be appraising her form. 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Oh, don't be fooled by my color I can change it" as Elmyra was saying this her tattoos were quickly changing color from the darkest black to the purest of white. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi moaned out loudly as Melanie gave her puffy Pussy the works. she was completely unable to stop herself from moaning out as her body burned with the beginning of her orgasm. No doubt anyone close to the little place was aware of what was going on within. Umi was so embarrassed with herself but there was nothing she could do.. Melanies tounge was just so damn good... she was soon bucking her hit as she lost control of herself entirely, desperate for release. Thankfully Melanie made sure that didn't take too long. Umi cried out orgasmically as nice big squirts of honey were splattered into the hybrid opossums girls face and mouth.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea... I guess that is pretty interesting. But look at your chest! It is so flat! Are you actually just a very pretty man?" He flies around to her back "Same with your butt! You have so little cushion to your body!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She hefts her D cup breasts "Yea, you are a little on the flat side Elmyra. But that isn't really a bad thing right? Some people like them smaller!"

Warble laughs a light bubbly laugh "But not meeeeee!" he flies back around to her front and slides his tail across her chest. A tingling appears in her breasts and they slowly grow out to B, C, D E cup breasts! They look natural but the sudden weight difference must be staggering! "Isn't that better?" He says while laughing and rolling in the air. 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Fuck!" Elmyra said as the new weight on chest made her lose her balance. "Next time you play a trick on me like this, tell me before I nearly fell" Elmyra was chuckling as she was looking at her new pillow

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"that would ruin the surprise though! Everyone loves surprises!" He chirps happily and suddenly zooms behind her, repeating the process on her ass, giving her a big jiggly butt! "Hahahah! Now you look so much better don't you agree?" 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Crap!" As the dragon did its magic Elmyra fell on the ground, her now bigger ass making a nice cushion "I would say I liked my body before, but this one for the moment is quite funny" 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie was all balls to the wall in helping Umi ride out her orgasm. The spurts of honey coated her face and dribbled down her chin, but Melanie didn't recoil or relent in the slightest. The moaning mess of Umi was music to her ears, and though her tongue moved more erratically with the exertion, her playful tenacity stayed strong even still. Her own cock throbbed against the bed, humping against the soft and spongy mushroom material, as Melanie kept on going and going. Even when she was sure that the embarrassed bee girl was finished, she didn't slow down. Mercy would only come when the hypersensitive post-orgasm zil begged for it.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Warble laughs as she falls on her butt and he lands on top of her big breasts. With a pat of his tail they grow bigger and bigger until they rest on the ground and immobilize her! "you look so silly! With big boobs and a butt it makes the rest of you out of place!" 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Elmyra decided to pat the dragon resting on top of her breast with her hand. "Yeah i'm so slim, these look completely out place. It makes me look super silly" Elmyra got her mouth close to Warble ear and said "My friend over here seems to be jealous of me, it would be awful to leave her like this"